Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor (27851 Views)

Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor Says Certificate Not Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
stephliet:

Stay off abia state issues pls... U are very cheap

Am telling you.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
frank1998:
Ikpeazu must go we don't want you and your godfather...

#Ogah we want

U no longer want Otti!
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by ogwumgbe: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ikpeazu has won, we don't need more APC stooges in Igbo land, the one we have is enough
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by able20(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abia need a strong man like Ikpeazu, not that little boy ogah without any experience in government
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by emityga(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
pedrilo:
I was explaining this issue to one guy on nairaland the other day but he kept arguing with me.
You can not pass a judgement bordering on forgery of documents IF the said document can be verified by/with the issuing body,
But in this case, NO VERIFICATION of the said tax clearance was carried out b4 Okon Abang passed his judgment.
He is a lazy, bias, corrupt and bad judge.
this case doesn't bother uche ogu, he will be swear anytime from now
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by lightheart(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
maxzzo1:

Ask Okon Abang

Lol. Give me his digits please
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by akindele487(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
dis tin just dey complicate every day
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by pedrilo: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
emityga:
this case doesn't bother uche ogu, he will be swear anytime from now
what is this one speaking? you cant even make a simple and correct sentence, ur case is hopeless, oya go swear am in na.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ponponkon:
Interesting! Come remove him nah. Ik
stop showing ur ignorance and learn..........mayb u should also b celebrating his case wit alex............nigga d bone of contention is between ogar and ikpeazu.............nwosu is an inconceqential fellow
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Chiboboski: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Two different cases here. It is only the appeal or the supreme court that can reverse the decision of Justice Okon Abang of the federal high court and not another judge of a coordinate court. This new decision has absolutely no effect on the earlier decision of Justice Okon Abang. Ikeazu remains removed as the governor of Abia state until a higher court rules otherwise.
In fact this Owerri case is good news to Uche Ogah because Nwosu if he had won would create confusion in our jurisprudence. The Abuja high court has the ace for now and only appellate court can upturn its judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by hazyfm: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
I hope the NJC can now remove Justice Okon Abang (better known as APC Judge).

This is a PDP vs PDP ish. It has nothing to do with APC.

Its similar to what is happening in Kogi State, Falake vs APC

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by noeloge82(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Remember that the information was generated by board of internal revenue since it was given to him a former civil servant in the state cooperation
So who is providing the information now the Employer that's the state of Board of internal revenue Agent of the state
obicentlis:
Proving Forgery is difficult, Friday nwosu couldn't do it.

Proving that Ikpeazu provided false information by Uche oga is easier, uche Oga got it very easily.

Nwosu can't prove it because the board of internal revenue are employee of the state govt, they can't do otherwise.

Providng false information is Uche Ogah's case.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by emityga(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
pedrilo:
what is this one speaking? you cant even make a simple and correct sentence, ur case is hopeless, oya go swear am in na.
hilarious, just watch and see how he will be sworn in
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by frank1998(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

What's the name of your village in Abia State or go back to Fayose must go demonstration in Ekiti.
I might not be from Abia state but I am a kind of person that love good things and good development.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by ItzEminence(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pls we are tired of Ikpeazu...
he should go and rest...

A good Governor can't owe workers like he's doing...
Emerging since this year Ikpeazu is still paying one month salary to Secondary school teachers...
I pray That He will fail completely...

I don't know Why people won't talk the truth for once...this man is not good for Abians...
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by frank1998(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
NormalCodes:

U no longer want Otti!
we either ogah or Otti and not a boy that someone can command anyhow
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by AKAKAK(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
I hope the NJC can now remove Justice Okon Abang (better known as APC Judge).

How is it an APC matter? if Ikpeazu is removed is it the APC candidate that will be sworn in ? is it not another PDP candidate? even if they removed PDP is APGA not the next (Alex Otti)

Why must everything be about APC obviously people like you are the ones supporting corruption, they charged person for forgery you dey here dey talk of APC.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by PhockPhockMan: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
frank1998:
I might not be from Abia state but I am a kind of person that love good things and good development.

Devil you know is better than Angel you don't know.

#NoWayForOgah.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Maski87: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Another forgery from the expert forger
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Divinehenrich(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
The coast is getting clearer.
Federal high court, Owerri ruling on Friday Nwaosu case is inconsequential as it affect Ogar. Am foreseeing that Ogar will be sworn in no distance time.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by PhockPhockMan: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
ItzEminence:
Pls we are tired of Ikpeazu...
he should go and rest...

A good Governor can't owe workers like he's doing...
Emerging since this year Ikpeazu is still paying one month salary to Secondary school teachers...
I pray That He will fail completely...

I don't know Why people won't talk the truth for once...this man is not good for Abians...

Tell me one governor apart from that of Anambra that's not owing workers salaries?
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by everozone: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ogah and Nwosu are greedy baboons who want to reap from where they didn't sow.They are over ambitious.Why not wait for 2019 to come.With the current situation in Abia State I can bet that Ogah and Nwosu risk going into political extinction.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by MikeWazowsky: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
where are those hopeless beasts that said Ikpeazu is removed?...let them show their useless faces...nonesense ppl
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by odiks: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chiboboski:
In fact this Owerri case is good news to Uche Ogah because Nwosu if he had won would create confusion in our jurisprudence. The Abuja high court has the ace for now and only appellate court can upturn its judgement.

Am happy too cos the NWOSU case wanted to spoil show for Ogah but thank God is out of the way now. This case is just like election petition case where the loosing parties all sue the winning party but at the end of the day only one one loosing party may win
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by PEREP: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Two different cases here. It is only the appeal or the supreme court that can reverse the decision of Justice Okon Abang of the federal high court and not another judge of a coordinate court. This new decision has absolutely no effect on the earlier decision of Justice Okon Abang. Ikeazu remains removed as the governor of Abia state until a higher court rules otherwise.

This case is not an Appeal of the Abuja ruling but another case entirely. Now we have two judgements on the same issue with different views. The Appeal in the Imo case is for Mr Nwosu to Pursue while Gov Ikpeasu will follow up on the Appeal involving the Federal High Court Abuja
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Ponponkon: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
lustychima:
stop showing ur ignorance and learn..........mayb u should also b celebrating his case wit alex............nigga d bone of contention is between ogar and ikpeazu.............nwosu is an inconceqential fellow
Please read this oga
http://thenationonlineng.net/ogah-not-eligible-abia-governor-court/
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by LordofNaija: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by justjify(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ikpeazu all the way. Haters go pipe yourself

Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by diva90: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Good for him. They should just allow the man to finish his tenure
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by blackpriest0911: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Judiciary rascality
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by buksaylor001: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
pedrilo:
Funny country!
One judge is removing u as governor and another judge of coordinate jurisdiction is affirming you to be governor!
I was explaining this issue to one guy on nairaland the other day but he kept arguing with me.
You can not pass a judgement bordering on forgery of documents "IF" the said document can be verified by/with the issuing body,
But in this case, NO VERIFICATION of the said tax clearance was carried out b4 Okon Abang passed his judgment.
He is a lazy, bias, corrupt and bad judge.

Ogar did not sue for forgery-
Re: Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor by Ponponkon: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2016
buksaylor001:

Ogar did not sue for forgery-
He sued for surgery and oKon gave him the plastic face

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / APC Governors, Tinubu Meet In Lagos Over Presidential Campaign Council / APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.