Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 (28041 Views)

Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by TheEclectic: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
MORNDEW:

Repogirl, You are one of the few ladies I respect here. Its not about supporting a cause but What type of cause and the Modus Operandi used in trying to achieve such cause. You can never see me supporting, IPOB, Bokoharam, NDA, Herdsmen and other threats to our National security and peace. I am one of those badly hit by our system and don't like the current state of things and structure in our dear land.

But Calling for secession or spreading hate messages among other ethnic group can burn down this country.

Instead of the leader to clear the air on the allegations, he removed me. And he chatted with me instead of him to explain his action and answer my questions he told me am the first to serve a ban. As who? He doesn't even have such powers from our composition because I and a guys called Deji reserve such power to remove anyone that did not follow laid down rules.

I have met many IPOB supporters. This people are filled with hatred and are unrepentant about it. Some of them are in cos they were promised different things. An IPOB will always be an IPOB and 70% of those there said they support it. So how suddenly did they love Nigeria and wants to occupy her to get things right and forget their first love?

I cannot be part of that. I said it from the start, let this not be people of questionable character or who are ethnic or religious bigots. Am out of this. Those saddled with it are questionable.

For the records this is for tomorrow. People will say why did you not speak up then?

MINUS ONE!
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by vickvilles(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Stop saying what you don't know.
I'm sure you know everything
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
repogirl:
This has said it all.

Sad really. Another tyrant as a leader and same people will be throwing stones at Buhari.

Johnrake69, you obviously meant well in the beginning when you set up this thread so YOU need to set clear as crystal rules. You came up with the original idea, try not to stray from it.
haba sister. You just called somebody a tyrant without even hearing from him. Without even given him a chance to defend himself. Why don't you ask the accuser to tel you. Why he believe that the guy pasino is an ipob supporter or he should share a link where pasino supported ipob. Nd you have already jumped into conclusion. Haba ma life is not like that nah ..Shalom
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
vickvilles:
I'm sure you know everything

I do. Why don't you ask what happened? Instead of accusing Pasino.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vshock:
haba sister. You just called somebody a tyrant without even hearing from him. Without even given him a chance to defend himself. Why don't you ask the accuser to tel you. Why he believe that the guy pasino is an ipob supporter or he should share a link where pasino supported ipob. Nd you have already jumped into conclusion. Haba ma life is not like that nah ..Shalom
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
To all of you that have jumped into conclusion without even hearing pasino side of the story. Without even knowing for sure that pasino is an ipob supporter. Try putting yourself in pasino shoes right now. Try imagining yourself In a case and the judge sentences you without hearing from your side of the story. I think the accuser should present us with some evidence please. Show us a screenshot or provide us with a link to where pasino supported ipob.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
woodcook:

Can we talk?
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Can we talk?

Sure
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by MORNDEW(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Tyrant as a leader? Please don't say what you don't know.
I wasn't in the group when they had the election, but I voted online through the official website.
Total votes recorded was 7 Altogether.
Pasino having 5 votes emerged as the winner. Like what Faaiz wrote,"the election does not mean the winner has the final say" Pasino was officially identified as the team leader and not what you think.

Am sure you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by repogirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Tyrant as a leader? Please don't say what you don't know.
I wasn't in the group when they had the election, but I voted online through the official website.
Total votes recorded was 7 Altogether.
Pasino having 5 votes emerged as the winner. Like what Faaiz wrote,"the election does not mean the winner has the final say" Pasino was officially identified as the team leader and not what you think.
okay, so being the team leader gives him a right to ban a pioneer member? This is supposed to be a group of like minds, you don't ban anyone who you feel like just because you are leader. There should be a process, no one person should become judge and jury all in one, that's where tyranny sets in.

You people have not reached anywhere and your leader has begun banning people within your group. Let's see how far you get with that attitude.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by repogirl(f): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vshock:
this is an open forum, the Pacino has been accused in the presence of everyone on this thread and has done nothing to refute MORNDEW's claims.

MORNDEW didn't go behind his back to do this, he did it right here in the presence of everyone and noone has accused him of lying so why should I doubt his claim?

Whether Pacino is a supporter or not is not my business, that's not even the issue. The issue is why should he delete a pioneer member of the team? Why should he alone take that decision? It isn't right.

If you don't see anything wrong with it, fine, but as for me, I see a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
repogirl:
okay, so being the team leader gives him a right to ban a pioneer member? This is supposed to be a group of like minds, you don't ban anyone who you feel like just because you are leader. There should be a process, no one person should become judge and jury all in one, that's where tyranny sets in.

You people have not reached anywhere and your leader has begun banning people within your group. Let's see how far you get with that attitude.

I respect you so much, but please get your facts right before speaking against anyone!

Morndew knows about everything, you're just defending him. He broke some rules and he was punished. NO ONE is above the rules, and NO ONE is irreplaceable!

Rules and Ethics for Our Interactions:

1. While discussing cogent issues, every member will speak in turns during which a flexible time frame is given for him/her to present his/her points. Nobody is to interrupt this member while doing so. Any defaulter of this rule will be asked to leave the conversation for a period varying between 20 minutes and 1 hour.

2. Once we have commenced deliberation on a cogent issue, no trivial or unrelated talks are allowed.

3. Unwarranted use of abusive words or name-calling is disallowed. Most importantly, discussions on religious, ethnic and tribal issues are strictly PROHIBITED. Any defaulter will be warned twice. Going against this rule after the warnings attracts outright one day post restrictions from the group.

4. Any actions taken in the name of the association must be duly reported and documented. In relation to this, any member who intends to add any other individual to this group must inform the Admin here and share pin of such new member.

5. Any member who violates one or more of this rules repeatedly risks being reassigned from the group or fined.

Repogirl ask questions, don't just say things you know nothing about!

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
MORNDEW:

Am sure you don't know what you are saying.

Let's chat privately, please reply my mail.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I respect you so much, but please get your facts right before speaking against anyone!

Morndew knows about everything, you're just defending him. He broke some rules and he was punished. NO ONE is above the rules, and NO ONE is irreplaceable!

Rules and Ethics for Our Interactions:

1. While discussing cogent issues, every member will speak in turns during which a flexible time frame is given for him/her to present his/her points. Nobody is to interrupt this member while doing so. Any defaulter of this rule will be asked to leave the conversation for a period varying between 20 minutes and 1 hour.

2. Once we have commenced deliberation on a cogent issue, no trivial or unrelated talks are allowed.

3. Unwarranted use of abusive words or name-calling is disallowed. Most importantly, discussions on religious, ethnic and tribal issues are strictly PROHIBITED. Any defaulter will be warned twice. Going against this rule after the warnings attracts outright one day post restrictions from the group.

4. Any actions taken in the name of the association must be duly reported and documented. In relation to this, any member who intends to add any other individual to this group must inform the Admin here and share pin of such new member.

5. Any member who violates one or more of this rules repeatedly risks being reassigned from the group or fined.

Repogirl ask questions, don't just say things you know nothing about!

Thank you!!!
Well then, in that case, I hope you people are successful in this your endeavour.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
repogirl:
Well then, in that case, I hope you people are successful in this your endeavour.

Thank You!
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
repogirl:
this is an open forum, the Pacino has been accused in the presence of everyone on this thread and has done nothing to refute MORNDEW's claims.

MORNDEW didn't go behind his back to do this, he did it right here in the presence of everyone and noone has accused him of lying so why should I doubt his claim?

Whether Pacino is a supporter or not is not my business, that's not even the issue. The issue is why should he delete a pioneer member of the team? Why should he alone take that decision? It isn't right.

If you don't see anything wrong with it, fine, but as for me, I see a red flag.
so if he hasn't been able to show up and defend himself. Thats wha makes him a tyrant?? Just fash please b4 you judge people. Please just make sure you are Mrs Perfect. Shalom
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by FrankNetter(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2016
MORNDEW:

Repogirl, You are one of the few ladies I respect here. Its not about supporting a cause but What type of cause and the Modus Operandi used in trying to achieve such cause. You can never see me supporting, IPOB, Bokoharam, NDA, Herdsmen and other threats to our National security and peace. I am one of those badly hit by our system and don't like the current state of things and structure in our dear land.

But Calling for secession or spreading hate messages among other ethnic group can burn down this country.

Instead of the leader to clear the air on the allegations, he removed me. And he chatted with me instead of him to explain his action and answer my questions he told me am the first to serve a ban. As who? He doesn't even have such powers from our composition because I and a guys called Deji reserve such power to remove anyone that did not follow laid down rules.

I have met many IPOB supporters. This people are filled with hatred and are unrepentant about it. Some of them are in cos they were promised different things. An IPOB will always be an IPOB and 70% of those there said they support it. So how suddenly did they love Nigeria and wants to occupy her to get things right and forget their first love?

I cannot be part of that. I said it from the start, let this not be people of questionable character or who are ethnic or religious bigots. Am out of this. Those saddled with it are questionable.

For the records this is for tomorrow. People will say why did you not speak up then?

you are a liar, a thief and a bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by dadebayo1(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Been away? Please what has been happening? And why is there so much in house **** Please hope we can stay United...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2016
dadebayo1:
Been away? Please what has been happening? And why is there so much in house **** Please hope we can stay United...

We're UNITED.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nulasco:

Please we don't need negative people here. You can always ignore this thrend and go to your Romance section. This thrend is for Youth who have hope the future of this great nation can be great, those who believed it's worth fighting for, those who would make sure it worked out through the end. Even if it fails there's always a lesson learnt. You can however change your orientation and support this Big thing, or ignore and regret you once had a chance to change this Nation for the best. A nice word is also a contribution, the least we need here is discouragement.

So you and others have now seen i've been vindicated in regard to my earlier post i made concerning this thread? I was never a soothsayer when i made that remark. It was purely made out of antecedents. Formation of this kind of group is always jeopardized by some bad elements in it mostly the leaders. If there is anyone who needs this kind of pressure group most, i'm the one but then, i see that the formation hardly see the light of the and achieve its aims and objectives. Like i said, ehixking is a typical example of such formation aimed at selfish interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
SerialGist:

So you and others have now seen i've been vindicated in regard to my earlier post i made concerning this thread? I was never a soothsayer when i made that remark. It was purely made out of antecedents. Formation of this kind of group is always jeopardized by some bad elements in it mostly the leaders. If there is anyone who needs this kind of pressure group most, i'm the one but then, i see that the formation hardly see the light of the and achieve its aims and objectives. Like i said, ehixking is a typical example of such formation aimed at selfish interest.

On this issue, my existence is to prove you WRONG

i know you don't believe in others, but I plead with you to always keep your pessimism to yourself and if you're gonna let it out. Keep it at a bearable minimum.

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
SerialGist:

Yes you were right, but as I insisted there's always a lesson learnt. The unity of Nigeria is what I've always dreamt of. The "Nigeria finish me" thrend goes to show the love we have for one other with individuals sending money to unknown people irrespective of their tribe or religion ethics. I was hoping we would build on that uncommon reputation, buh see today how far have we gone we dont even have upto 1000 people thats aware of this plight we already here against ourselves. When we can't deal with this how are we going to deal with the Nigeria problem?
The accusation made openly by morndew were not contained and prove otherwise by admin since it was made. Then I can only but think its hijacked already. Then we back to square one, Rather not be a part atall than to be a part in groups thats a treat to our National security.
Much as I supported this group from the start buh so far so good this group Future is not bright. I guess it has even finish before it got started. Truth is bitter.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 2:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Nulasco:

Yes you were right, but as I insisted there's always a lesson learnt. The unity of Nigeria is what I've always dreamt of. The "Nigeria finish me" thrend goes to show the love we have for one other with individuals sending money to unknown people irrespective of their tribe or religion ethics. I was hoping we would build on that uncommon reputation, buh see today how far have we gone we dont even have upto 1000 people thats aware of this plight we already here against ourselves. When we can't deal with this how are we going to deal with the Nigeria problem?
The accusation made openly by morndew were not contained and prove otherwise by admin since it was made. Then I can only but think its hijacked already. Then we back to square one, Rather not be a part atall than to be a part in groups thats a treat to our National security.
Much as I supported this group from the start buh so far so good this group Future is not bright. I guess it has even finish before it got started. Truth is better.

You're right. We didn't contain it cos there was no reason for that. I created the thread having prepared my mind to meet and work with youths from various ethnic groups; with different religious belief and political views.

The guy in question unfortunately, is a wishful dreamer, with the mind set that anyone that sympathises with a group in their struggle for self determination is an enemy of Nigeria and should be ostracized while preaching one Nigeria at the same time. We can't have it both ways; it's either we bring then close to see the reason we should be together or we let them go. And certainly not while our leaders keep making divisive comments.

Note: Am not from South East

Pasino was voted in because of his level of dedication and leadership qualities by the majority.

I think we all should be more tolerant of one another and above all, appreciate our differences cos that is the only way to build a united Nigeria we all crave for.

Cc: omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26,
Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland,
Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas,
tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel,
Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage,
Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001,
talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd,
princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja,
cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme,
vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas,
Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare,
iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine,
bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest,
Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever,
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta,
ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab,
coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe,
Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1,
ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar,
cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam,
Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101,
InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne,
Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki,
Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount,
whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman,
juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels,
An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek,
vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow,
ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla,
Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby,
mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36,
Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy,
majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre,
Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92,
izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony,
mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404,
byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever,
swagaholic, frehage, joshalpha, repogirl,
timilehin007, joeekuns, Enahi, coltpython, fanficgirl, genea, serialgist, woodcook...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2016
I really do not know the problem MORNDEW has with the kind of admin system we were running, Pasino was elected to lead by the majority, he was given powers to assign tasks, analyze feedback and make progressive decisions, however we all agreed that whenever Pasino's decisions raised argument or has oppositions, we will all go to the voting system and make collective decisions. No one will make unilateral decisions that affects all, so what is the problem here?. Pasino has done nothing wrong, we cannot crucify people based on their tribal, political and religious affiliations. He talked about being banned. MORNDEW was part of the team that created the rule and we all agreed. I objected that none of us has any right to remove a member since we are all Nigerian youths but they said a temporary ban and I was cool with it. This is a group thing you can't have your ways all the time, the truth is MORNDEW was pained cos the guy he voted did not win, that's what the hatred was all about. We appealed to him, some of us placed personal calls to him, as a matter of fact he held us to ransom because we could not progress for days, when I called him he said he would be a lonely voice because Pasino already has many supporters. I was so pissed, what kind of childish comment is this are you saying because Pasino has more votes during TeamLeader election automatically means all the people that voted for him will always support his ideas forever? Is this about you or the whole Nigerian youths? Please let us all judge this kind of mindset, should we now cancel the whole effort because of one single guy? Because he feels lonely in the group. For those saying this has already been hijacked, ask yourself what possible progress could we have made in just 2 weeks to be hijacked? We all need re-orientation in this country. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by harrysjones(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2016
GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGRT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love]Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404[/quote]
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by harrysjones(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
GUYS pls guys FORGET TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i voteadewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love PLS GUYS I REALY NEED UR SUPPORT.. I NO U GUYS WE BASH ME NW... ALL, I JUST NEED IS UR SUPPORT THANKS...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Nulasco:

Much as I supported this group from the start buh so far so good this group Future is not bright. I guess it has even finish before it got started. Truth is better.

I think I owe you and many more like you an explanation. Bro, can I have a word with you?

I am bound by ethics not to comment further than this. BBM 7B1EBDDA
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2016
... Loading ...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
harrysjones:
[s]GOOD MORNING PLS DONT FORGRT TO VOTE FOR adewumiopeyemi FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 , voting commence tomorrow. how to vote? type "i vote adewumiopeyemi cc NLJEGA" on the voting thread ,God bless y'all happy Sunday and have a lovely wekend... one love]Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404[/s]
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
bro why na cry cry[quote author=byrron post=47839944][/quote]
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by harrysjones(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
bro why na[quote author=byrron post=47839944][/quote]
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
harrysjones:
bro why na

Your message was unsolicited and an evasion of my cyber space.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo / Catholic Knights Back CAN’s Position On Muslim/Muslim Ticket / Tribunal Dismisses EU’s Report On 2023 Elections Tendered By Obi, LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.