Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 (50815 Views)

Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by shawn5ng(m): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2016
PRYCE:
1. Tinubu (Nigeria's Biggest landlord)

2. Fashola a.k.a Minister of Darkness

3. Amaechi (Election ATM/Financier)

4. Buratai (AMCOM DG, Dubai Branch)

5. Aishalliburton (Please take a vacation to Hawaii grin)

6. Buhari a.k.a Dullardeen a.k.a Suite Case thief (refused to take him wife to z U.S with him) cheesy

7. Adeshitna (The lying Son of a bìtch)

Whoever doesn't like this comment should go shove a hose up his butt_hole or better still, come suck ma dìck!
Gentle man be careful of false allegation. We are observing ppl comment from our office in ikoyi. Don't say what you don't know so that u won't put yourself in trouble.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Abodunrin07(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Where are they hiding Under the earths basement i guess.... Issorite
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Pyno30: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

Is that 34 Billion by Tompolo?or did I not count the numbers of zeroes well?

Devil will Punish Goodluck Jonathan for doing this to Nigeria.

There are thousands of First Class and Second Class upper Graduates,roaming about and looking for a 50k Job without success.

And Goodluck Jonathan,through his kinsmen gave this Primary School drop out this much money.

In short,I have declared WAR starting from today,on anybody defending the Government of Goodluck Jonathan.

When will Fayose get on this list?Obanikoro?Bode George?Alison?Stella Oduah?
The easiest way is just to Hang yaself

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Barywhyte:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205648-aisha-buhari-jefferson-bribery-scandal-not-president-buharis-wife-ex-efcc-boss-lamorde.html

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/205757-efcc-almost-arrested-aisha-buharis-impostor-ribadu.html?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=205648&relatedposts_position=0

I hope those two links answer and clear your ignorance and diffuse your bitterness. Stop making wild allegations based on falsehood from irredeemably corrupt elements who are now fighting back voraciously because they are about to be sent to jail.
You're the definition of a gullible follower, Like i said earlier, there's nothing like an Aisha Buhari's imposter but a paid fellow to cover up her theft.

Why has she refused to travel?. Atiku not excluded.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Pyno30: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2016
midolian:
in fact, I expected to see Jonathan on the number 1 spot. angry angry angry

And mayb he is just too big a criminal to be on this list. GEJ might be another list on his own, where he ll be the Number 1 - 10 all alone. The crimes committed by this man is enough to keep all lawyers in the world busy for eternity.
Until you get all this people then you are a joker

1. Tinubu
2. Fashola
3. Amaechi
4. Buratai
5. Aishalliburton
6. Buhari and his wife
7. Adeshitna

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by lastpage: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Dandsome:
Toothless Dogs....

Go and catch Tompolo lets see

Why is he hiding like a ball-less coward?

I thought they said these militants are "spirits"? shocked shocked

So 'spirits' sef dey fear EFCC jail? grin grin

Let him show-face and act like a man...... sorry, l mean act like Olisah Metuh and FFK!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by aluma(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Kollyman: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Dezzx:
sad EFCC forgot Rotimi Amaechi name for diversion of Rivers state fund to single handledly bankroll APC campaign during the 2015 election.

Bros, stop this your beer parlour gist and come up with facts.

If no genuine evidence can be provided on Amaechi's alleged fund diversion, please keep your peace!
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria is one big, never ending scam. Why isn't Ibrahim Lamorde on this list?
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
You're the definition of a gullible follower, Like i said earlier, there's nothing like an Aisha Buhari's imposter but a paid fellow to cover up her theft.

Why has she refused to travel?. Atiku not excluded.

Am not a follower of anybody. I dnt follow politicians. I can give u her twitter handle. Tweet @ her to travel 2 US by fire by force even if she doesn't hv any bizness to do there. Did u go thru those links? I dnt tink so. Bitterness has consumed you and so u cannot see clearly. SR and premiumtimes were also paid to run same story huh?
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Barywhyte:

Am not a follower of anybody. I dnt follow politicians. I can give u her twitter handle. Tweet @ her to travel 2 US by fire by force even if she doesn't hv any bizness to do there. Did u go thru those links? I dnt tink so. Bitterness has consumed you and so u cannot see clearly. SR and premiumtimes were also paid to run same story huh?
I can see the level of sentiment playing here.

No need to reply you, "she can't deceive all the people at all times". Do more finding on harlliburton scandal, den quote me wen you've reasonable facts to make me believe she's innocent.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
I can see the level of sentiment playing here.

No need to reply you, "she can't deceive all the people at all times". Do more finding on harlliburton scandal, den quote me wen you've reasonable facts to make me believe she's innocent.

What findings have you done young woman? What are your findings huh? No links, no attachments nothing. I gav u two links both from former efcc chairmen who handled harlliburton scandal and you can't even disprove that. If u are reasonable person, show me ur findings not just ur own words and pls take away that corrosive bitterness too ok?
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Barywhyte:

What findings have you done young woman? What are your findings huh? No links, no attachments nothing. I gave u two links both from former efcc chairmen who handled harlliburton scandal and you can't even disprove that. If u are reasonable person, show me ur findings not just ur own words and pls take away that corrosive bitterness too ok?
You're lost in what's happening in ur country.

Nigeria is a sovereign state, The US government prosecuted those of its citizens involved in the bribe...even an ex vice president was imprisoned for a while( won't mention names) do the finding....A transcript was sent to the Nigerian government of its citizens involved as at Yar-Aduas regime bt because of how eminent those on the list were he did nothing, Jona did nothing too, now Mr Buhari isn't doing anything either.

That Aisha's imposter is a cover up, both her and Atiku are wanted...the EFCC dances to the tunes of any sitting government.

I am already feeling for your level of ignorance, you're jst a charlatan Kpelle!.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
You're lost in what's happening in ur country.

Nigeria is a sovereign state, The US government prosecuted those of its citizens involved in the bribe...even an ex vice president was imprisoned for a while( won't mention names) do the finding....A transcript was sent to the Nigerian government of its citizens involved as at Yar-Aduas regime bt because of how eminent those on the list were he did nothing, Jona did nothing too, now Mr Buhari isn't doing anything either.

That Aisha's imposter is a cover up, both her and Atiku are wanted...the EFCC dances to the tunes of any sitting government.

I am already feeling for your level of ignorance, you're jst a charlatan Kpelle!.

His name is Dick Cheney. I know him. And he wasn't imprison for a while. He is still in prison. You are the ignorant person here. That Aisha wasn't Aisha Buhari of PMB. You are not showing me any proof here. Its just your own words. U wonder why Fayose kept quite over the issue? Young girl, face your study and pass your exams. Then get a hubby 4urself and start living a life. That's all.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Barywhyte:

His name is Dick Cheney. I know him. And he wasn't imprison for a while. He is still in prison. You are the ignorant person here. That Aisha wasn't Aisha Buhari of PMB. You are not showing me any proof here. Its just your own words. U wonder why Fayose kept quite over the issue? Young girl, face your study and pass your exams. Then get a hubby 4urself and start living a life. That's all.
I was only modifying my post, bt i'm surprise you still believe those people at the helms of affairs, if i need academic assistance trust me, you won't be needed. grin

Too much sentiment on national issues, you need deliverance.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by jbbalarabe(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Saminu Turaki be chilling with them cheatah with the loated funds

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
I was only modifying my post, bt i'm surprise you still believe those people at the helms of affairs, if i need academic assistance trust me, you won't be needed. grin

Too much sentiment on national issues, you need deliverance.

Politicians lie. That's correct. I believe they are bastards. But if u are raising allegations against anybody, u must be ready to prove it. Ur inability to prove makes you a fool. In today's politics in Nigeria, confirm every political story against SR, Premiumtimes and Cable NG. These are not influenced by governments. I won't b surprised if you dnt knw any of these. But stop making a fool of urself on public forums. Let's help this Man fight corruption because the devilish consequences of corrupt practices still come down to hunt us and our children down.

If you hv concrete evidence against anybody, present it to EFCC or leak to any of those papers. Enough said
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Barywhyte:

Politicians lie. That's correct. I believe they are bastards. But if u are raising allegations against anybody, u must be ready to prove it. Ur inability to prove makes you a fool. In today's politics in Nigeria, confirm every political story against SR, Premiumtimes and Cable NG. These are not influenced by governments. I won't b surprised if you dnt knw any of these. But stop making a fool of urself on public forums. Let's help this Man fight corruption because the devilish consequences of corrupt practices still come down to hunt us and our children down.

If you hv concrete evidence against anybody, present it to EFCC or leak to any of those papers. Enough said
This you guys illusion of fighting corruption, and helping him do so is the real definition of foolishness.

The real corrupt people are eating and dinning with Mr president.

Buhari is EFCC so how will he prosecute his party members.

Just do me one favour b4 i will knw all dis is rumours or lies....Tell Aisha to travel to and fro the US. grin

Have a nice day ahead.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by olite93(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

Is that 34 Billion by Tompolo?or did I not count the numbers of zeroes well?

Devil will Punish Goodluck Jonathan for doing this to Nigeria.

There are thousands of First Class and Second Class upper Graduates,roaming about and looking for a 50k Job without success.

And Goodluck Jonathan,through his kinsmen gave this Primary School drop out this much money.

In short,I have declared WAR starting from today,on anybody defending the Government of Goodluck Jonathan.

When will Fayose get on this list?Obanikoro?Bode George?Alison?Stella Oduah?
u de call GEJ? Wat of d oda jigawa gov dat stole 36bn n d pension guy n odas? Abeg free d guy. He put som1 in a positn and d person mismanged d position dats wat happened. Wat of amaechi wu tried paddin budget and aregbe dat has millions of dollars abroad while osun is suffering? Think bro. Politics is politics. Dnt b deceived by media propaganda n apc claimin saints. All of dem r dirty
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by july66: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
midolian:

https://www.thecable.ng/efccs-7-wanted-fugitives?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8610968420
Hunger dey Niger, put N5M 4 Tompolo head as reward, him people go show govt were he hide now now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.