Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter (5938 Views)

This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mrcork looks like Francis odega alias gerarahia ...picture loading I can't upload on nairaland ..just stay tuned for NTA 9 o clock news I will upload it there....
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Destined2win: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Guess you are one of his fans
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nawo........

See as rush enter dis thread just to see Mrcork pic.... gringrin

Op you no wellundecided

3 Likes

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
All these god4saking trollsundecided
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Destined2win:
Guess you are one of his fans
how can I upload it..
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nawo........

Op you no wellundecided

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii really love your dark lip reminds me of someone
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided *yawns* Boring
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided *yawns* Boring
u must be really bored... Can I send the pics tru whasapp
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii really love your dark lip reminds me of someone

Sup
Really.......shockedshocked

Who
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by jefflittlecent(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
who mrcock help?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sup
Really.......shockedshocked

Who
I don't have a girl friend can u be my girl friend ?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
jefflittlecent:
who mrcock help?
he's a troll who must be brought to book
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by sexymoma(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mr cork's neighbor
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Mr cork's neighbor
sexymoma how are u? Are those boooobs real?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by stinggy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Onstelly might like to see. Even AuroraB grin
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
How can I upload it....
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
what m I doing here sef angry angry abeg I dey find lala picture cry
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
what m I doing here sef angry angry abeg I dey find lala picture cry
onome ur forehead is tinted glass
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by AuroraB(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
stinggy:
Onstelly might like to see.
Even AuroraB grin
Yes, it's an automatic Visa to Peckham cheesy

...Lala's own nko? cheesy
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
AuroraB:

I'm investigating him..gonna post his picture
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
onome ur forehead is tinted glass
embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
embarassed lipsrsealed sad
do u mind if I kiss your forehead?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by stinggy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
AuroraB:

Dreamland of all 'light-skin's
...I know not sis.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by emeijeh(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I don't have a girl friend can u be my girl friend ?

An amateur spotted
SMH undecided
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by AuroraB(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm investigating him..gonna post his picture
Makes no effing difference. You sure you ain't Cork, afterall undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
AuroraB:
Makes no effing difference. You sure you ain't Cork, afterall undecided lipsrsealed
I am me and you are you understand?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
emeijeh:

An amateur spotted
SMH undecided
that's how you miss your Mrs right..,I'm just expressing my self
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Qualer: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nawo........

Op you no wellundecided

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by GoldenJAT(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
nawa oooo!
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nawa oooo!
u need help ?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=47345828][/quote]

gringrin
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
I asked you a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / S£x Workers Twerk To Pay Their Last Respect To A Dead Colleague Beside Graveyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.