Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter (5967 Views)

This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
God take me... I'm done with u primitive girl.. U still own a cutlass at diz modern day when my woman SANDOSKI owns a pistol
haha.....is all good bro i mean no harm, thanks for making my day.
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Onyezaza:
haha.....is all good bro i mean no harm, thanks making my day.
I can get you a pistol If u want dear
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
God take me... I'm done with u primitive girl.. U still own a cutlass at diz modern day when my woman SANDOSKI owns a pistol

No talk to my sister like dat... Without her approval we no go marrygrin
Onyezaza biko, no mind em..... *Respect *
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No talk to my sister like dat... Without her approval we no go marrygrin
Onyezaza biko, no mind em..... *Respect *

onyezaza can you supply 2 cartons of coconut oil for my woman?
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No talk to my sister like dat... Without her approval we no go marrygrin Onyezaza biko, no mind em..... *Respect *
lol
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No talk to my sister like dat... Without her approval we no go marrygrin Onyezaza biko, no mind em..... *Respect *
lol
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
onyezaza can you supply 2 cartons of coconut oil for my woman?
lol......i have the one for 100ml and 200ml
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Onyezaza:
lol......i have the one for 100ml and 200ml
SANDOSKI choose the one you want
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
SANDOSKI choose the one you want

Onyezaza give me 100mlgrin
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Ice berg ahead heading towards Antarctica pray for me woman SANDOSKI
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Onyezaza give me 100mlgrin
how will i get it for you
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
Ice berg ahead heading towards Antarctica pray for me woman SANDOSKI

You got my prayers.....wink

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Onyezaza:
how will i get it for you

Send it through Bluetooth...grin
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cool
SANDOSKI:

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cool
SANDOSKI:

Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by peter(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
what m I doing here sef angry angry abeg I dey find lala picture cry

D day u see dat pics
U gonna b dissapointed
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
peter:

D day u see dat pics
U gonna b dissapointed
love dont care wink how he looks who he is love dont care oooi *in simi's voice*
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
love dont care wink how he looks who he is love dont care oooi *in simi's voice*
I know ur type
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sandoski peperenpe smiley

Ure so fine oo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Comman marry one of my broda nah smiley

We wie takia of u walai kiss
Hatezu2 I lie?
Which bro undecided

Nawty, mind yaself oo
I'm married to ur brothers, both of em
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie me...
Good morning, Na Pilot I wan marry.....wink

Hahteu2 , you get brother wey be pilot.....gringrin

Me too dey find o.
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Me too dey find o.
I'm a sailor,I have sailed the most toughest part of the world name it.. Right now I'm in the middle of the
Mediterranean sea....
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Me too dey find o.
I'm here for you
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
I'm a sailor,I have sailed the most toughest part of the world name it.. Right now I'm in the middle of the
Mediterranean sea....
Yes sir embarassed
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Yes sir embarassed
call me tehnany dear drop the sir
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
HateU2:
Which bro undecided

Nawty, mind yaself oo
I'm married to ur brothers, both of em
ole tongue
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by onstelly(f): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
stinggy:

It was, thanks. How about yours? And why didn't you sleep? na ystday b una meeting?
Lol which meeting, sorry I am replying now it's being a very busy and rainy day cry
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by stinggy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
onstelly:

Lol which meeting, sorry I am replying now it's being a very busy and rainy day cry
More like a national affair, rained here too
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by sexymoma(f): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
sexymoma how are u? Are those boooobs real?
where is the boobs
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
sexymoma:
where is the boobs
opposite u
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by sexymoma(f): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
opposite u
enugu taba isn't good for you buddy angry
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by anonym0us: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
sexymoma:
enugu taba isn't good for you buddy angry
are u feeling cold? Weather for two
Re: Finally Gotten The Pics Of Mrcork-via Twitter by sexymoma(f): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
anonym0us:
are u feeling cold? Weather for two
taa!! Go find somewia sitdon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS / Ghanaian Girl Falls To Her Death After Removing P@nt To Tw3rk On Stage / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.