Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) (7078 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / See The Boobs Causing Commotion On IG (PHOTOS) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mehn am actually tired of Nigerians. Actually just saw these pictures with alot of comments from both males and females with the guys astonished and some ladies wishing they had some atleast.

But even me mehn,i just gave up on seeing these awesome attributes as a blessing to mankind

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by extwoo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
The breast full ground yanfuyanfu

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
shockedshockedshocked

Wetin u no get, another person get am excess .

Chai dis life.....smiley

5 Likes

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin *in reminisce voice* "I don go many places
I don see many faces
Yoruba, hausa, Omo dudu, Omo lepa
Omo ohun ti o fi shaya yen IS TOO MUCH! grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Reminds me of some kinds of pillow. cheesy
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Water melon

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Chrisrare: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
How dis thing won take run in times of emergency?
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Too much of something is bad, where is her tummy

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by bitchcrafts: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is what we call Australian milking Zebu ! grin
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
She must hav put somthing in her bra.. I refuse to believe
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by opethom(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is this for real?? I need to see, touch and if possible suck b4 I go believe
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by demiladegold(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
eeeeeeew....
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by stiflerdrug: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked

Chai dis life.....smiley

Nice signature smiley
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by shalimah(f): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dis ish breast ABUSE

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by obiak4(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
So na here you running cum abi shocked
mhisbliss:
So na here you running cum abi honda na him you call bugatti abi
God is washing you in style
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by youngest85(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
u date dat, u date sickness!
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by AlienStar: 1:22am On Jul 09, 2016
Every mallam n his kettle.
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Surfboard(m): 1:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, a girl said 'come and dash me breast'.
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Surfboard(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
shockedshockedshocked

Chai dis life.....smiley

Puff, puff then pass. Don't fuc* up rotation.

Nice signature ma'am
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 1:47am On Jul 09, 2016
This is unattractive na.

I'm a sucker for the firm, full oranges(Pun Intended).
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by faruz: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2016
see gobiz.....
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2016
obiak4:

So na here you running cum abi shocked
So na here you running cum abi honda na him you call bugatti abi
God is washing you in style
ehm do i know you
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

Puff, puff then pass. Don't fuc* up rotation.

Nice signature ma'am

Tanx dear
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Nice signature smiley

Tanx dear

1 Like

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 09, 2016
baddyoosha:
aunty pls do u fly at night

No make me vex appear come meet u....lolgrin

tongue
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by dauntless15(m): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2016
OH NO cheesy KEG OF PALM WINE FOR THE ELDERS grin I WANT A DRINK FROM THE KEG, BTW WERE HER TOMMY , modified: oh lawd what a comfortable pillow

Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2016
baddyoosha:
Na mountain of fire I dey go ooo so if u like u come ^_^

If you like dey go white garments church, Na you find my troublegringrin

*you get luck say day don break, I for come ur house nowgrin
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by veekid(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2016
This Kain breast na Lagos e dey o

Lol
Re: See The Reaction Of Nigerians To A Picture A Girl Posted On IG (photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2016
This is what we call KINDIRMO in Kano

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside / What I Told My School Crush When She Asked For A Favor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.