Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside (7083 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Guys like we always tell ourselves...Avoid ladies now when you are still hustling to stand, have no money or in financial breakdown because chatting them up or trying to be romantic will just piss them off making them insult you and finally putting u in a sad/bad mood.

I think Nigeria is so much in a bad time that money is now the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by chatinent: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
You:

Stop sexting with random girls.

Wake up.

Build your life bro. How can you be financially unstable and yet be talking about marriage...and when you are rejected, you quickly shelter your handicaps under the guise of the generic no-money-no-love junk so the court of public opinion can support your motion?

Who is deceiving who really?

Because a popular quote supports what you have in mind doesn't make both you and the author reasonable.

Besides, there are numerous girls who are mature and understand what true love is. Stop searching for gold in a refuse bin.
Her:
Sb who hasn't sent you money has no right to call you stingy.

Her sorts are usually lazy and feeling entitled to things she cannot afford.

Well, that's what a flirtatious guy will also come across; a girl who needs the legal tender for any chat services she offers.

Verdict: Both of you need to get a life.

Sorry, I don't mince words.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Here we go again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by InfernoNig: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why are you messing with a broke hoe. She's materialistic and will jump on any available train the comes with money. Sorry bro. The insult is loud.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
You sef dull walai

Like, you kissed her *muah muah muah*

How does that taste?

Begging for kiss electronically cheesy

You gave room for such behavior from that hoe.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Duru9(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Probably texting you while laying down on her school daddy room

Mitcheeew

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by qtguru(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Man has to prove his value, when you have the means, you have options.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by prince2pac(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
You sef dull walai

How does that taste?

7 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by pozehnani(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
I pity some mumu men still dating students.

If you don't give her, she'll look for mugu 2 to collect from and you're here bragging, "the lady I want to marry".

15 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
chatinent:
You:

Wake up.

Build your life bro. How can you be financially unstable and yet be talking about marriage...and when you are rejected, you quickly shelter your handicaps under the guise of the generic no-money-no-love junk so the court of public opinion can support your motion?

Because a popular quote supports what you have in mind doesn't make both you and the author reasonable.

Besides, there are numerous girls who are mature and understand what true love is. Stop searching for gold in a refuse bin.
Her:

Well, that's what a flirtatious guy will also come across; a girl who needs the legal tender for any chat services she offers.

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.
Thanks for your wise words. I read alot of sense inside.

4 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
You sef dull walai

How does that taste?

embarassed just flirting...but I've seen they don't need it these days

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Karleb(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Collins, have you registered with stingy men association of Nigeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
pozehnani:
I pity some mumu men still dating students.

If you don't give her, she'll look for mugu 2 to collect from and you're here bragging, "the lady I want to marry".
Is it wrong for a man in his early 30s seeking an undergraduate in her final year and middle 20s?! Yeah about collecting from others and maybe sleeping around...thats what our mothers of tomorrow have become...sex like nothing these days to them just to meet their financial needs and wants.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Karleb:
Collins, have you registered with stingy men association of Nigeria?
No. I don't have at the moment. But i doubt i will give her again for forgetting the past ones and calling me that name

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by doggedfighter(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
This chat doesn't sound like a man talking to a

girl he wants to marry , just sounds like a random Hot guy looking for a cumbag. undecided

You just added marriage to your title to garnish your story.

10 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
The usual response when things don’t go their way. Let her ask her father since he is not selfish and stingy, bucket mouth hos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Is it wrong for a man in his early 30s seeking an undergraduate in her final year and middle 20s?! Yeah about collecting from others and maybe sleeping around...thats what our mothers of tomorrow have become...sex like nothing these days to them just to meet their financial needs and wants.

It’s not wrong in other part of the world but in Naija if you want to live long don’t ever EVER EVER date a student, e get why.
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Angelacruz: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
[fo...madooo

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by fashionale(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
you missed a call(s),call the person back, e fit be another girl wey love you. forget the girl, she will apologise to you when she graduates, right now, ona efe ya efe.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by stanliwise(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
chatinent:
You:

Wake up.

Her:

You are welcome.

Have a nice century.
Nailed it.
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by GreaterFuture(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Shọra F'obirin Oh, Ọlọrun yíò pẹlu ẹ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by falcon01: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
you dumb f*ck!! why will you do that?? Girl that ask you for money takes you for a fool a girl is scared of asking real Man money!!

7 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Spending123: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
We Nigerian girls are useless all of us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by HappyCreative(f): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's she actually your girlfriend or have you just been messaging.

If it's the latter, how are you thinking about marrying someone you're not in a relationship with.

Make it make sense.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by ShackWes(f): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Broke niggar tying to woo a broke bîtch

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by ednut1(m): 2:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Lol
Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by femi4: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2021
You no get money but you wan kiss.

No kiss for poor man

4 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Karlifate: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:
It's she actually your girlfriend or have you just been messaging.

If it's the latter, how are you thinking about marrying someone you're not in a relationship with.

Make it make sense.

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by columbus007(m): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2021
She probably have a zaddy.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2021
You better go find work do..... for your own good.

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady I Want To Marry Responded To Me. Photo Inside by Jodha(f): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Yhu need a job please.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In A Pool / She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.