Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys (7298 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm often questioned by men who tell me they are "nice guys" but feel ignored by women who, they say, "prefer to be treated like crap". While I don't agree that nice guys always finish last, I do understand that we women do make some damn silly dating decisions.

Most of the men I know are kind, polite and adorable in practically every way, yet, like many women, I have an illogical soft-spot for massive jerks. There is something about bad boys that we find incredibly appealing, even though we often regret the experience afterwards.

I'm so drawn to their powerful/sensitive/artistic (delete as applicable) natures that it allows me to rationalise away their abusive, selfish, sarcastic or psychopathic side, until it's too late. I don't know whether it's chemistry or foolishness on my part, but let me try to explain why we - or at least I - do it.

when a guy is predictable! he is no fun! stress isnt good but its needed at times you know, i once dated this guy, without calling him, i will know where he was, he was so predictable and boring, i broke up with him because of that, am not saying that good guys are of no good, all i am saying is that when a guy is nice always he becomes boring! sometimes a woman wants a man that acts like a man! rude annoying stubborn, if a 100 guys are toasting me, its the one that didnt toast me that i will like!

And just as euphoric. One thing that bad boys are not is boring. We are enraptured by their spontaneity, by the excitement and anticipation of being with them. At least until we get hurt, and that's the one thing that you can count on with a bad boy.
So why do women put up with it? I can only speak for me, but the reason we keep going back, for more belittling digs and more nights waiting for the phone to ring, is not because we like it. It's because many of us feel we don't deserve better.

Perhaps I've become accustomed to disappointment or to people withholding affection. Perhaps I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when the bad boy finally does pick up the phone. Perhaps I am most comfortable in chaotic emotional relationships, and bad boys are some sort of screwed-up safety blanket. Perhaps I am so used to being independent that I've become scared to let someone really be there for me, so I select emotionally unavailable people. Perhaps I invite this type of person into my life by putting on a tough exterior that says, "I don't need love, I don't need you, I don't need anyone."
Or perhaps I just haven't met the right "nice guy" yet?

@2BB4CB3E is the most interesting person i have met on nairaland, all his post are bad but am still drawn to him! dont get me wrong i dont want to date him or something but the guy is so interesting, he is the only reason why am online most times! many guys send pm to me, reply my post but 2BB4CB3E has never toasted me or commented about my ass, bad guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Confused ladies just like bad boys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by bitchcrafts: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
In her mind now, she don make sense with this constellation of nonsense she's pulled together ^^ there oh. Walahi, oh need correct spanking!

14 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Chrisrare: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
If a guy is interesting and fun, girls will fall for him, whether he's good or bad.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:
I'm often questioned by men who tell me they are "nice guys" but feel ignored by women who, they say, "prefer to be treated like crap". While I don't agree that nice guys always finish last, I do understand that we women do make some damn silly dating decisions.

Most of the men I know are kind, polite and adorable in practically every way, yet, like many women, I have an illogical soft-spot for massive jerks. There is something about bad boys that we find incredibly appealing, even though we often regret the experience afterwards.

I'm so drawn to their powerful/sensitive/artistic (delete as applicable) natures that it allows me to rationalise away their abusive, selfish, sarcastic or psychopathic side, until it's too late. I don't know whether it's chemistry or foolishness on my part, but let me try to explain why we - or at least I - do it.

And just as euphoric. One thing that bad boys are not is boring. We are enraptured by their spontaneity, by the excitement and anticipation of being with them. At least until we get hurt, and that's the one thing that you can count on with a bad boy.
So why do women put up with it? I can only speak for me, but the reason we keep going back, for more belittling digs and more nights waiting for the phone to ring, is not because we like it. It's because many of us feel we don't deserve better.

Perhaps I've become accustomed to disappointment or to people withholding affection. Perhaps I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when the bad boy finally does pick up the phone. Perhaps I am most comfortable in chaotic emotional relationships, and bad boys are some sort of screwed-up safety blanket. Perhaps I am so used to being independent that I've become scared to let someone really be there for me, so I select emotionally unavailable people. Perhaps I invite this type of person into my life by putting on a tough exterior that says, "I don't need love, I don't need you, I don't need anyone."

@2BB4CB3E is the most interesting person i have met on nairaland, all his post are bad but am still drawn to him! dont get me wrong i dont want to date him or something but the guy is so interesting, he is the only reason why am online most times! many guys send pm to me, reply my post but 2BB4CB3E has never toasted me or commented about my ass, bad guys rock!!!!!!!!!!
so you are into bad guys too why?
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by SmellingAnus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fuckgrats curvysola

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by ronald4ever(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Attention-seeking troll. Who gives a fvck if you reply PM or even noticed your penguin-shaped ass? WTF! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by jhasper(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
am a bad guy ...no bae keep coming

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yeba
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by mhisbliss(f): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Really? Interesting
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
defamation!!!!!!!
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Josh890(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
It's the physic law of attraction dat cos dis;
Like poles repel n unlike poles attract
In other words:
Bad boys attracts good women
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Josh890(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
It's the physic law of attraction;

In other words:

Bad boys attract good women
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chrisrare:
If a guy is interesting and fun, girls will fall for him, whether he's good or bad.
its not just about fun! maturity too
most guys here just go about talking anyhow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Egbeyin lon ye oloku ada

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
so you are into bad guys too why?
naturally we are attracted to something thats different!
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
jhasper:
am a bad guy ...no bae keep coming
maybe its cause you go about toasting women here!
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Flickzvill(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
After u get heartbroken u say all boys r the same
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

naturally we are attracted to something thats different!
better because no matter how a mad dog wont change even with all is medication been used he would still be made one day .
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
better because no matter how a mad dog wont change even with all is medication been used he would still be made one day .

people change jor cheesy
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

people change jor cheesy
like buhari change right in nigeria better dont change that way. I believe people change but it is difficult for some.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

Its not the amount or kind of thread that shows a guy is bad...

Am a good-bad guy... If I wanted u curvysola, I know where to hit earlier before now and u'll be dabing2mydick already... I just don't wanna be the topic of nairaland when that happens cos I have watched u closely, u can't keep a secret... ((no offence))
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:

Am a good-bad guy... If I wanted u curvysola, I know where to hit earlier before now and u'll be dabing2mydick already... I just don't wanna be the topic of nairaland when that happens cos I have watched u closely, u can't keep a secret... ((no offence))
most girls cant keep secret no her only they are parrot if you keep a secret in there hand it is like opening your account book to an hacker.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by curvysola(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dab2mydick:

very childish statements

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Josh890:
It's the physic law of attraction dat cos dis;

In other words:

Bad boys attracts good women
On point.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
curvysola:

very childish statements
how is basic fact childish statement you people dont like hearing the truth we have many things to talk about her.
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by mazimee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Moral lesson
We all should endeavour to be bad boys so that confused girls will find us interesting
Wow Wow Wow undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by ehix89(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
So whatever you did on you DP was intentional
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by jaywise(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
I knew right frm time that she crushin on 2BB4CB3E whn she started attacking him, whn that didnt work she changed antics...asked him to sent her pm.

Dont complain if you continue gettin hurt or heartbroken. You made ur choice @curvesola.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by youngest85(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
for una mind now, op is a lady ko?
Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Noisemaker

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys by stiflerdrug: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Fuckgrats curvysola
bro yo moniker is gross

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / What Did You Think She Is Trying To Do / Remember That Guy From “the God’s Must Be Crazy?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.