Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) (3179 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Touche! cheesy What I wrote was not bad it's just you who've decided to taunt me with it.

I don't know vector o! Although, I watched the video on MTVB a couple of times. Dude didn't show his face maybe he did and I didn't notice it. plus I'm not really into Nig music except Asa and Simi. (don't give me that sermon of appreciate what you have)

I was hoping you were the dude, just about to start melting...

And yeah! I'm not a nice lady.
I'm me like no other. Special!

Really! well,He is my favourite nigerian rapper. If you see me sef, you go melt nacheesy. Come my house, come see handsome guy with panache.

so you are not a fan of nigerian music? So you don't have all these A-list naija songs on your playlist?
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

Really! well,He is my favourite nigerian rapper. If you see me sef, you go melt nacheesy. Come my house, come see handsome guy with panache.

so you are not a fan of nigerian music? So you don't have all these A-list naija songs on your playlist?
If them no dey share 25ltr of kerosene for your house, I ain't coming tongue

I don't.
You'd find Asa and Simi.
Simi: nice concept/ great voice
Asa: deep lyrics

I can't feed my soul with noise and garbage
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

If them no dey share 25ltr of kerosene for your house, I ain't coming tongue

I don't.
You'd find Asa and Simi.
Simi: nice concept/ great voice
Asa: deep lyrics

I can't feed my soul with noise and garbage

So the kerosene scarcity reach your side sef? Na wah oh. Change is taking over nigeria. Well, i get cumcumber and ice cream, just for you.

That's true though.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

So the kerosene scarcity reach your side sef? Na wah oh. Change is taking over nigeria. Well, i get cumcumber and ice cream, just for you.

That's true though.
Tell me the cucumber and ice cream ain't symbolic
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

My dear, I tire o!
The guy was making sense but...
Beat her decently and pet her few minutes later.
Chai!

He's still young so I'm sure he will learn not to beat a woman when he tries it on a real woman and then pets her
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Girlwithwings:

He's still young so I'm sure he will learn not to beat a woman when he tries it on a real woman and then pets her
You are right.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Tell me the cucumber and ice cream ain't symbolic

it's not symbolic na. What are you thinking?. You have nvr tasted it? Cucumber and ice cream, so delicious. Just come, you are gonna like it.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

it's not symbolic na. What are you thinking?. You have nvr tasted it? Cucumber and ice cream, so delicious. Just come, you are gonna like it.
Why do I feel so uncomfortable with this offer of yours

I will pass.

Better still, strawberry and ice cream
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Emodeee: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Why do I feel so uncomfortable with this offer of yours

I will pass.

Better still, strawberry and ice cream

#smiles. Really! Well, it's a good offer. Just that you have a profane mindcheesy.

Is dat what you want? Well, what if i accompany it with a pleasing kiss. You gonna like dat, right?
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emodeee:

#smiles. Really! Well, it's a good offer. Just that you have a profane mindcheesy.
Is dat what you want? Well, what if i accompany it with a pleasing kiss. You gonna like dat, right?
Let the mind be profane if it will save the bodbody

Kiss on the cheek, no problem...it's morally right
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by sarutobie(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Are you kidding me? Na wa ooooooooo, women don suffer ooooooo,is she a kid that you must correct with cane? What happened to walking out when you're angry. Oga ooooooooo. You were making sense at the beginning but you just go Bleep up at the end. What's wrong with some men? If you want to fight, go to the garages in Lagos and show your fighting skills there.
if I come across any woman maltreating or maiming little children because they are maids, I will NOT walk away..I I'll treat such person like the beast he or she is...
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
sarutobie:

if I come across any woman maltreating or maiming little children because they are maids, I will NOT walk away..I I'll treat such person like the beast he or she is...
That's where you got it all wrong, it's not in your position to do that, simply report to the appropriate quarters. Why would you beat someone else's wife? Even though she is a wicked witch, you have no right to beat her. Just report to those in charge of child rights so they can help the poor child. There's no justification to violence,"violence is violence". That's all.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP obviously you dont have sisters.
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by sarutobie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

That's where you got it all wrong, it's not in your position to do that, simply report to the appropriate quarters. Why would you beat someone else's wife? Even though she is a wicked witch, you have no right to beat her. Just report to those in charge of child rights so they can help the poor child. There's no justification to violence,"violence is violence". That's all.
somewhere deep down inside I know you're probably right. But the thought of seeing defenseless kids brutalized by adults will send the blood rushing to my head...
Re: What Men Should Never Do To Their Woman(photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
sarutobie:

somewhere deep down inside I know you're probably right. But the thought of seeing defenseless kids brutalized by adults will send the blood rushing to my head...
I know right but you still got to do the right thing. I understand you, I know that feeling. Let me tell you this. We used to have a neighbour in my area who to my own knowledge is childless and her husband is based abroad. We call her aunty. She is from Delta state, she went to warri to bring her sister's kids, a boy and a girl, I wouldn't say it was because she was lonely because aunty's younger sister was staying with her then, but maybe she wanted to have the feeling of being called "Mummy". Those kids were very small and short then that we were wondering why their mother dropped them for her but they grew up in Lagos sha, aunty feeds them, to my knowledge she never starves them instead those kids sef dem get their own for body, food na punishment for them, if dem give them food they will shove the food small small under the chair(na the day wey dem dey clean their house dem discover their secret cheesy), she even went to the extent of buying them multivitamin to make them eat, but do you know aunty's flaws for my hand? Anytime she is beating them, it's always intense that people from other buildings will be hearing and complaining, her younger sister too (that one na witch, she go beat this pikin so tey dem go knack head for ground). Anytime aunty's sister beats them, she will be complaining that the beating is too much whereas when she beats them there is no difference. Then aunty wey go carry pikin for warri know say she no dey always dey house (she get shop wey she dey sell provisions) and the younger sister dey go work, so those kids are always with us, aunty that has a shop would always come back by 10pm or sometimes 11pm and the younger sister sometimes come back late from work due to Lagos traffic and a normal person knows that this kids should be asleep by that time, when they come to pick them, they would always shout at them to wake up, that's when you hear them(aunty or her sister depending on who comes to pick them up) saying words to them like "you're stupid, if you don't wake up now I will slap you" and all sorts, my Mom got really angry one day when she was shouting at those kids, and she scolded her. There was a day one of the two witches I can't really remember which one of them (because I wasn't around then, I only came back from school to meet the incidence) beat up the small girl up to the extent that she had bruises on her head, when the girl was sleeping she would feel the pain and vibrate a little(i don't know if you understand that feeling). Then one ministry that fights against domestic violence came to distribute flyers in our estate and I went to collect a flyer so as to have their numbers incase they show their level of brutality again. But fortunately for them they didn't beat them till I went back to school. When I got back, aunty's sister is now a married woman so she don go her husband house, he come remain only aunty for house with them, aunty wey we think say she better go beat them like goats there was even a day that she was beating them from 6am(i heard them crying cos I had to go pee around this time) that day till about 8am (no exaggeration ooooo), it was that beating that woke me up and I was like WTF? and my dad had to go stop her from beating them and warned her sternly, telling her about the dangers of heavy beating, if they are doing assignments she beats them mercilessly for any unanswered questions, I began to see that she was frustrated because the kind beating wey dem dey give them sef, adult sef fit die from it but to talk of kids, there was even a day she sent the girl to buy bread, and it was rainy, the little fell into a gutter full of water and she innocently came and said "mummy I fell down", this woman beat the hell out of her that day, she started with slaps, I couldn't take it but I kept quiet but the day I couldn't take it anymore was the day they were going to school on a rainy day again, the girl fell again and her teacher brought her home as fear no make the girl go back home, aunty beat her mercilessly then I snapped and I went to meet her and told her that if she doesn't stop beating them I was going to report her to those people who are in charge of such cases, she was shocked because I don't really talk, when I am indoor you hardly know because if I don't have anywhere to go I stay in my father's house watching TV or nairalanding grin. I only greet people and go my own way, since then she stopped beating them and she was always over greeting me when we jam each other but that one no concern me then, my own was beat them again and you will feel my wrath but God come help am she park well and she do normal before them pack go, later we got to know that her husband dumped her and then I could trace that it was her frustration she was passing out on them. But is it those kids fault? And isn't that wickedness? They have moved out of our area now so I don't know much about the welfare of those kids but my younger brother say he sometimes sees them when he is going to school in the morning but I do pray for them. Those kids almost had a low self-esteem when they see an elderly person coming, they shiver and I noticed that but I had to make them feel loved whenever they're with us by playing with them and always making them dance so that the best dancer will get sweets, with that they were able to relax and play with their mates and they started talking to the extent that I got tired of them talking and then they made friends at school. But I sometimes feel sorry for them sha because I don't know what's happening to them anymore cry. Women, learn to treat your wards right, treat them like your own. That's all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice / How Do You Give Your Wife Pocket Money / Bringing Up A Multilingual(4) Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.