Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl (1131 Views)

Signs That Show You Are Satisfying Your Woman Se_xually / Guys, Here Are The 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman Séxually / Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by AmaraBea: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
#1 During intercourse, ensure your manhood laps well on the wall of her internal, if manhood is small, use your hands to press on her internal so hers get full contact with yours, otherwise no matter how long you last, she won't get it.

#2 During ejaculation, pour your liquid at the entrance of her, it lubricates the in-and-out movements of the manhood, if poured inside, it is a big waste!

#3 Never use two of your hands to support your body during intercourse (in other words, don't adopt styles that make use of both hands), at least one should be at her breast, "front waist" or "back waist" this is to neutralize charges developed during intercourse.

#4 Be vigilant, the more she enjoys the action, the more you increase your speed on her, i.e increase urge is proportional to met urge (IU=MU) provided she has not released.

#5 Confession, while you are still on top her, give her the impression that she's the best experience you have ever had, with this, you have bought her psyche on related issues, she won't forget you in a hurry.

#6 I can teach anyone in practical terms, just be serious, if u want me, get my T.P to where you are, I stay in Calabar.
Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chei a lot of gullible guys will fall for this scam
Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by myrrtle(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nawa oh.
Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by jhasper(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
the last time I read almost same post, I applied it to my girlfriend" now am single👊

1 Like

Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
wont it be ironic to find out that the OP is a virgin
complete trash

1 Like

Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by Pamloveh(f): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by agbonkamen(f): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2016
God pls save this generation imagine tips on how to satisfy a girlfriend not even wifey chai Joystick and Kitty cat are being abused wait o we celebrate democracy day, father's day, mother's day, children's etc but cant we celebrate sex day since is very vital in our lives my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by theEYe21(f): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Must the word "SATISFY" have to do with sex? undecided
Re: Guys; Tips For Satisfying Your Girl by theEYe21(f): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei a lot of gullible guys will fall for this scam

(1) (Reply)

The Evening I Broke Up With My Girlfriend, Sh Made Me Strong. / Between Your Wife And Your Girlfriend ... / Ladies Is It Difficult Finding Husbands? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.