Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants (37290 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
*'*=#$@9.#@$" press **+# to install cheesy
Your badt ass dp is enough to fuel national madness don't blame the nickur. grin

herbie27:
still waiting o.

Did you intend quoting some1 else?, cos i don't get ur madness.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
bigass123:
*'*=#$@9.#@$" press **+# to install cheesy
Your badt ass dp is enough to fuel national madness don't blame the nickur. grin

All i was told is that "IQ upgrade code is incorrect, recheck the code and dial again, else you're using a stolen code", by the application. cheesy cheesy where you thief this one send me?. tongue
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by 1stdammy: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol no.. But nation is far better to me
None is GOOD, I'll say......
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Oliviaxx(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You see why this government hardly get anything right?... They are too indiscreet, Must they reveal any little detail?, Anyways, That's what you get when a dullard is at the helm of affairs.

Do you sleep online? undecided angry ftc on almost every post
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Femiwilli: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=14pt]PROPAGANDA ALL THE WAY![/size]
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Justinah4real(f): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Godjone:
Hahahhahah

But in a thread late this morning, Buhari says oil exploration will now shift to Lake Chad Basin abi na River chad basin i no nogrin

Why the infiltration when some zombies have already started cheering and calling the Niger Delta ''losers'' because a liter of oil is discovered in a semi-desert boko haram infested location.

Go and drink your oil in lake chad basin. Leave Niger Delta oil alone-parasites yerubas and awusa Fulani
Abi, he just said Oil is found in his back yard, what is he still looking for in Niger delta. Parasites that are sharing billions of Oil money Social security, every month. Is this not the same man that won election by promising to make 1dollar to 1naira.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by econity(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:

So Vanguard news is now propaganda? It's no more the Sun, The Nation, Sahara Reporters? Vanguard too has turned it the Lagos Ibadan press?

I don't know why people of your ilks are always sad at good news for Nigeria yet you'd complain you are not faring well in Nigeria. It's a fact that anyone who wishes his country bad will not EAT THE GOOD OF SUCH COUNTRY.

If the same Vanguard had reported a bomb blast, negative economic indices, you'd believe it hook, line and sinkers even without pictures.
And you think what Vanguard reported was a good news? Read again.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
This bae badt oh cheesy

herbie27:
All i was told is that "IQ upgrade code is incorrect, recheck the code and dial again, else you're using a stolen code", by the application. cheesy cheesy where you thief this one send me?. tongue
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
bigass123:
This bae badt oh cheesy

You never start. grin

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by slyzy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You see why this government hardly get anything right?... They are too indiscreet, Must they reveal any little detail?, Anyways, That's what you get when a dullard is at the helm of affairs.

Is it the govt that revealed this or an independent private media house?
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by MCeeShort(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
I'm tired of these militants
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Darnyel: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmohammed:
Why is vanguard disclosing such secret. Are these guys okay

I wonder o. angry
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by BlackChyld(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Vanguard are always against Buhari's government. They're Ipob, Avengers, Boko Haram etc together. undecided
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Omoluabi16(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Do you sleep online? undecided angry ftc on almost every post
why are u so disrespectful?
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Verily Verily i say unto thee, thou art a LAGOONSIAN
Receive sense, not everybody in Niger Delta support the NDA.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by ikdaddy01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sooo? Have de pipes stopped booomn?
We need solutions not propaganda!!!
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by mindtricks: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chessco:

I don hear na.

Until the so called infiltration lead to tracking down the avengers and improve oil exploration I will not comment yet.

Take APC propaganda serious at your own peril.

Above all, FG must once and for all take the bold step to address the underlying root cause of disquiet in the Niger Delta and be honest enough to reassess the structure of the country for better results.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by graphiti: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what will they achieve now by letting the world knw that NDA has been compromised .

Jokers.

Simple!

The heartbreak of internal/household enemies of Nigeria!

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na me and you today... I Don pm you

herbie27:
You never start. grin
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Ayatullah(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Drunkards can never, ever unite! They must speak in different tongues!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) / Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.