Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants (37288 Views)

The Nigerian Operating IPOB’s Paris Account Unmasked By Security Agencies / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by sunisonflex29(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Must our armed forces tell the public abt there strategies?nawa o....if 3rd world war were to begin nw..God forbid..I wonder wat weapons naija will use.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by nitt: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
One thing is as sure as there us a God above.

The noise able self determination and all will be clear when there is eventual seperation from the center.

The Niger delta will be worse than South Sudan, Libya, Iraq et al

what will happen is different ethnicities will go to war with the each other to gain utmost control of the oil fields.

Warlords will rule territory and waters.

Blood, sorrow and tears will be the trademark whilst the expats will get oil so cheap n tax free from these warlords.

Somalia will be child's play compared to the ND then.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Chessco:

I don hear na.

Until the so called infiltration lead to tracking down the avengers and improve oil exploration I will not comment yet.

Take APC propaganda serious at your own peril.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by damon222: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2016
What ever that happens to this government does not concern people like us. This government is hopeless. What they do is to go in persuit of every being perceived to be enemies. The millitants can do whatever they like. A government that do not care on governance also requires all sorts of ups and downs. Every where you look, querels, accusations, court cases, it is either apc is going and accusing the opposition, runs to customary courts, get detention orders, detain even before looking for evidence. Buahri's main problems is either Tompolo and others are dealt wirh, that was why he went straight to try him immediately he was swon into power. What ever he will do to get Tompolos is okey by him. Everything is gone down. Buhari has kill this country.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by TheSPEAKER(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Just like the parable of the chibok girls..... Every day we hear the've found them, they've seen them, they've located them, the've bla bla bla.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Pyno30: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Cheap lies.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by mymadam(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Why are our security forces so dumb that they don't know that the Chief sponsor of Avengers is Jonathan[/size]
They don't? Really?
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
time to proscribe vangaurd.

what sort of newspaper publishes plans of its government against terrorists
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by sunisonflex29(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Verily Verily i say unto thee, thou art a LAGOONSIAN
for I am a riversian that resides in woji

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by koboko69: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
double0seven:

it's stupid to believe that DSS will be dishing out such sensitive information undercover activities if DSS agents to journalists.

And as far as I'm concerned, it's like Vanguard is trying to sabotage DSS & government. Let's even say you were able to discover some information through investigation, why the hell are you disclosing this to the public on pages of your paper. Of what benefit is the news to the average man on the street?

It would seem they are trying to warn NDA to be careful and take more precautions, that DSS is trying to infiltrate their group.

I am saying it the up tenth time. Security agencies needs to keep a close tab on Vanguard. There ia nothing like freedom of press when it comes to national security issue. I am been Monitoring Vanguard's report on militancy.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Winning123: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You see why this government hardly get anything right?... They are too indiscreet, Must they reveal any little detail?, Anyways, That's what you get when a dullard is at the helm of affairs.

Interestingly you are the dullard for allowing a dullard to be at the helm of your affairs

2 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Winning123: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is sensational journalism.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Koleman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:

So Vanguard news is now propaganda? It's no more the Sun, The Nation, Sahara Reporters? Vanguard too has turned it the Lagos Ibadan press?

I don't know why people of your ilks are always sad at good news for Nigeria yet you'd complain you are not faring well in Nigeria. It's a fact that anyone who wishes his country bad will not EAT THE GOOD OF SUCH COUNTRY.

If the same Vanguard had reported a bomb blast, negative economic indices, you'd believe it hook, line and sinkers even without pictures.
vanguard also reports positive news about nigeria so dont misunderstand me. The issue is not about positive or negative news, the issue is about childish stories and rumours meant to draw audience and traffic. There is something called investigative journalism. As far as am concerned the two best print and social media outlet remains premium times and sahara. Yes they also sometimes propagate rumours but 90% of the time they back theirs with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Rasque1759(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
anything u like turn naija into....
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Elhabeeb1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
So many intelligence experts on Nairaland
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
And you? What can I say about you and your submission?
You're simply disgusting

SeverusSnape:
You see why this government hardly get anything right?... They are too indiscreet, Must they reveal any little detail?, Anyways, That's what you get when a dullard is at the helm of affairs.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
My dear... Receive sense to understand the game of politics.
I'll send you an IQ upgrade... Simply download and install, then thank me later grin

herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what will they achieve now by letting the world knw that NDA has been compromised.

Jokers.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
bigass123:
My dear... Receive sense to understand the game of politics.
I'll send you an IQ upgrade... Simply download and install, then thank me later grin

Thanks. cheesy I await for your IQ upgrade.

How soon will i receive it?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by spotmataz: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I share your sentiments sensitive issues like this are top secret.. But Vanguard reveal it not the govenment....

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Realdeals(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Which kind news is this, is Vanguard newspaper a Pro-Militant media outfit? Who are they warning, the militants or the government?

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by egobetatoday: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

thats because there is no truth in all they've written. It's called PROPAGANDA. The militants are actually eliminating them in large number.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by whizzler: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
All those blaming the Govt should know that, there are different ways of working with intelligence gathered. Watch now as the sympathy the NDA enjoys gets waned because of this news, which is one of the Govt's aim
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Legitbaba(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
sunisonflex29:
Am a riversian..bt I dnt support this militants a bit..were was the struggle when jonah was there?

#nigeria army do the needful if my stubborn bros dnt wana hear word abeg.

There is nothing like a Riversian....is either you are a Rivers man or rivers woman...that's d way we call ourselves... nothing like Riversian
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by ruffDiamond: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
cool I have long suggested infiltration of those stoopid 'awa oyel' screaming jobless blocked headz by simply infiltrating their ranks with other disgruntled ragtag militants like the urhobo own with a fistful of dollar and watch em turn the heat on each other cheesy those creek urchins riffraffs so called agitatiogn is PURELY ABOUT THE MONEY SIMPLE! AS for tomokpolo make MEND boys go after him cos only a tunnel rat can track another tunnel rat down to it shiitty hole cool tongue okah dey prison,him dey chill for mansion dey fuvk olosho upandan. Noooo DAT one no go fit work o cheesy those mend boiz nor get joy at all cheesy tongue
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Omeokachie: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari doing business with Judas Iscriot since 13BC.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by bigass123(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
As soon as possible bae... Stick around!

herbie27:
Thanks. cheesy I await for your IQ upgrade.

How soon will i receive it?.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by AleAirHub(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Why are our security forces so dumb that they don't know that the Chief sponsor of Avengers is Jonathan[/size]

SOURCE PLEASE!!!.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
bigass123:
As soon as possible bae... Stick around!

still waiting o.

Did you intend quoting some1 else?, cos i don't get ur madness.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by 989900: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Contacted on the matter, Commander NNS Delta, Commodore Raimi Mohammed, was wary of giving out strategic information to the media: He simply said: “It is true that following the breakthrough arrest we made, this particular suspect has been giving useful information.”

“That has enabled us make more arrest of collaborators and it has been insightful, but that is all we can say now. Your inquiry and hunch are correct.” A Niger Delta leader privy to the arrest of the suspect, said: “With his confessions so far, I do not see any reason why the security agencies should not arrest the sponsor of Niger Delta Avengers. The boy vowed that he would never go down alone and he knows that they would kill him if he comes out, so he is talking as long as government will not kill him.”

Who is/are the sponsor(s)?
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by 4everGrand(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ijaws have ALWAYS been the problem of the Niger Delta. In Ikorodu of recent they have shown themselves. May God save Nigeria from these blood sucking criminals.

Not all Ijaws are like that, but I am very sure majority of them are. They have this victim mentality. They are the Fulanis of the South.
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by sheunpompey1: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is just a ploy to unsettle the Avengers and their sponsors. The moment this news gets to them they will begin to suspect each other thereby eroding trust. There is no way suspicion will not increase in the militant camp...
Re: Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants by Pilate2016(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Our secret service is the poorest in the world cheesy
I tell you and is like VANGUARD is the Avengers media wing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.