Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117446 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abimbawealth(f): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
Make you forever hold your peace
Camdan na, bros cheesy

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
Go scatter am
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
abimbawealth:

Camdan na, bros cheesy
Tanx ma
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by mrZENographer: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
1 in 10? undecided
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by tunergy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html

No be today OLOSHO dey catch maga naa.

Abeg no Biggie.

]
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

Wonderful
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by tobore4u(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is she trying to encourage ladies to have sex on their first date?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by wayodude(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

No be lie. Last chic wen talk like that climb me sharp sharp like monkey wen dey climb iroko tree. I fear na lol
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by geawears: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mtchew..this tweeter self.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by geawears: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mtchew..this twitter self.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Infamous(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Men dey fucck up. *spits
surebet. How far na?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by sulakishop(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by sylve11: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
This happen like 0.01 over 100 angry
go to your newspaper stand. cool
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Darnyel: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song

Is it premarital sex that makes an eligible single lady get hooked? #Explanation

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by femi4: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Darnyel:

Is it premarital sex that makes an eligible single lady get hooked? #Explanation
No, neither will abstinence get them hooked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ArcToyin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html
She thought wedding is equal to marriage? Besides sex either on first date or latter date so that is not in marriage is an abomination before God. Devilish insight from her.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ArcToyin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ebiz12:
Seriously!!!! cool
Thank God for you o
It worked for you but it might not go well for the next girl

y r u thanking God on her behalf? God is wholly against such utterance. The utterance is devilish.

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by rosco20(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yessmiley
my mother is a virgin if you are a virgin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Bolasola(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
You don't have moral for the generations to come. The happiness in marriage is very far from your home no matter how wealthy you are. The law of God still stands firm and unshaken. The matrimonial bed must he kept pure and undefiled. You are fool with what you thought by posting this article. May God forgive you.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by centboy123456(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
ever811:
hope u don't continue having sex with ur husband friends on first meetings...

Look like what this one is saying she just say are own she say waiting work for her so y u cun dey talk like dis people like u na woman go dey control u tell me is a crime to have sex on the first date tell black people with black sens na mke or na nor dey move forward
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ngkessy: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
the girl must be very cheap, where is her pride and dignity? please not every useless post should make front page this doesn't convey any good morals
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by centboy123456(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley

See dis one na u holy pass ok u think we are still in the 1990 abi u nor one sex if u make rech u will see sex is good for the body quote me na people lie u dey run go form church to church dey fine husband latter if u like say wat u want to say sex before marrage is very good cuz u need to know the person u want to spend the rest of ur life with na people go dey say my husband is not good in bed how he no go good wen u didn't had sex with him before marriage babe u need to sit and thik u are not getting any younger agin flow my advice and think me latter or maybe or maybe I can make u my baby mama but I will not
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by centboy123456(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
ThatNaijaNigger:

Na so!
If dbanj is the 'first date',yud tell him no no abi?

Abeg nor mind that girl na so them dey form is man nor fit fuVck them dey go say d man is not doing his job if u check u go see say na she like am pass yeye girls

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by eemjay(f): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
u go fear achievement naa

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by wiZbanky(m): 12:29am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
ur looks sef resemble one wey don kolet taya
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by placeofallure(f): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Bad role model. Save this advice for your daughter.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2016
This will lead many ladies astray. The woman is devil-sent.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
u go fear achievement naa
Aswear downgrin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chichel16(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

DollyJoy, are u saying you are still a Virgin
No man thisday go want buy forever goods without testing it oh
Make Enquires
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Orikinla(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2016
DeleSuper1:
How many people with this kind of Sex story made it all the way
Sebi you too just started the marriage journey
Abeg what's the expiry date since we know the foundation.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Lightup7: 7:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Mtcheww .. Na so dem they talk .... later they would be the first to cheat ... rubbish [color=#000099][/color]
Ahmed0336:
like seriously!!!! Are you kidding me right now? sad

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by elonilintl: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
dollyjoy:

Good! but at the same time, I want to be sure you are productive( if you can get pregnant ) before getting married to you because I don't wanna be a victim of divorce bbe!
I will only grant that wish to a confirmed Virgin lady and no other! Any other must prove she is a woman by getting pregnant then marriage can happen the next day if she wants it because I won't want my child to be born out of Wed-luck (avoiding a Bastard child) also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!