Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117430 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by SirMustee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nonsense!!
More of "sexmate" not "soulmate"
Thou she is Lucky! !!!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by AuroraB(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
u go fear achievement naa
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No be small one cheesy grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chichichilolo1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

Am Laughing grin grin grin at both of you.

You and Dollyjoy grin grin grin

Jst can't stop laffing
continue laughing you will soon get tired
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am a virginsmiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is Written All Over Your FACE Already

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by rahman3853(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
This happen like 0.01 over 100 angry
i concur with on this...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
chichichilolo1:
continue laughing you will soon get tired

Don't just make me Laf again, plsssssssss!!

cheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chichichilolo1(f): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

Don't just make me Laf again, plsssssssss!!

cheesy
I will continue making you laugh cos its good for your health grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Trendishine:
u are totally misled by ur own ideaology, no offence ... believe me
This is funny how quick you are to judge me. You see, as a person, i believe there are soulmates. Yes. To surprise you, i personally don't have a sexmate but a soulmate. But i'm just reiterating on the fact that, a lot of people have based dating on the fact that "It's a sex thing" and this has made the gullible girls too fall for it. A lot of guys wants that. the girls refuse to disagree and there by populated the whole place with sexmate. Gat me?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by 99foxxy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make this babe no make gurls wey de look for husband go de Bleep anyhow to get husband oh, Na advice oh.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pamelayoung: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Luvly cake, even tho I didn't see any story op
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Scholarforever: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
No matter how u may embellish the truth of this occurrence what is shameful is shameful. I strongly advice any reading spinster not to emulate this woman. It may backfire in your own case.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
chichichilolo1:
I will continue making you laugh cos its good for your health grin

What if I gat my stomach bursted grin , who should I blame it on?

You or this Thread
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scholarforever:
No matter how u may embellish the truth of this occurrence what is shameful is shameful. I strongly advice any reading spinster not to emulate this woman. It may backfire in your own case.

Nice Tips. They all Condemning her but forgot they are also prone to such.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by piagetskinner(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marriage is not all about having sex up and down like a horse...
I hope ur marriage stands the test of time
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
permanentgrace:

Who u epp?
I help myself and no one. So mind your business.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by buskie13(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley
Joy...pls share ur fb id...tnx
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pilate2016(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song
ARE YOU GOD?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Though many ppl will say sex is not that important in a marriage but the stack truth is that sex or sexual compactibilty is one of the basic most vital ingredients in marriage life.if u have low sex drive then marry someone wit low sex drive and if u have high one then marry someone with high one.So how u fit know if u no test drive d babe first.prolly dis guy found out dis babe is compactable with him sexually plus other qualities she may have hence no time wasting cheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
buskie13:
Joy...pls share ur fb id...tnx
Buskie please vote my bro.

Tnxcheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by freezyrain: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
To me I dnt knw for odas, I would marry a woman who had sex wth mi on a first date,kos I dnt take simplicity for granted.dat s my problem, I rili love a lady who doesnt gv me tough time.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is Written All Over Your FACE Already

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am cheesycheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by buskie13(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Buskie please vote my bro.
Tnxcheesy
OK.. what's d name?
u still in delta state
yes/no?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Omolola1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can't you all see its a contract marriage undecided

Just the two of them kissing in their balcony with their cake undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
buskie13:
OK.. what's d name?
u still in delta state
yes/no?
Vizkizsmileysmiley

wait, i don't remember telling you my locationshockedshockedshocked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by buskie13(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Vizkizsmileysmiley

wait, i don't remember telling you my locationshockedshockedshocked
u forgot...are u not same as jollyjoy?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
buskie13:
u forgot...are u not same as jollyjoy?
shockedshocked!

Yes, same personsmileysmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
freezyrain:
To me I dnt knw for odas, I would marry a woman who had sex wth mi on a first date,kos I dnt take simplicity for granted.dat s my problem, I rili love a lady who doesnt gv me tough time.
same with me.any lady who wont use sex as leverage or has an open mind is such a lady i hold tight.unfortunatly many of the ladies who claim no sex before marriage are involved in sexual adventures with their various sugar daddies while playing their boyfriend or fiancee that they are chaste.i always feel sorry for such men who get involved with themcheesycheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am cheesycheesy

Yeah grin av seen it.
So glaring grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by vikstandon(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html

The saying goes "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"..."NOT HOW GOOD BUT HOW WELL"...Don't Teach d younger generations this, even if u carry juju for ur cu*t it couldn't have been what fetched u dis going down to isle of luv called marriage.

See as I dey laugh u in 4-Dimension as ur Oga go soon taste another cu*t give am ring... e go do u hemm na anya.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by buskie13(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
shockedshocked!

Yes, same personsmileysmiley
so..you shouldn't be scared...can we communicate with any other means?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by gmn1: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
smiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by vikstandon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
vikstandon:

The saying goes "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"..."NOT HOW GOOD BUT HOW WELL"...Don't Teach d younger generations this, even if u carry juju for ur cu*t it couldn't have been what fetched u dis going down to isle of luv called marriage.

See as I dey laugh u in 4-Dimension as ur Oga go soon taste another cu*t give am ring... e go do u hemm na anya.

Sorry Prettycrystal.... it wasn't meant for u, do well to push am into her box

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.