Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117395 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
Wait until you turn 30

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by RicksonUdofia(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

For me, no no no to premarital spending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chat2deen(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oya Olosho Double ya hustle.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Olabestonic001(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha

She's only married for some months and she's already saying stuffs. Was that not how Kate Henshaw was bragging about her oyinbo man back then? The fact that there's a groove now can't indicate much.
We must assess her after say 40yrs and let's see if hers panned out well.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by RomanyChi(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Boo3nity(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

I take you out on a first date n the bill is almost equivalent to half my earnings in a month, no thanks to your gluttonous cravings and you say no sex on the first date? Darling be rest assured imma spike your next drink n rape you anywhere n everywhere...even on my kitchen sink!!!
#affirmativeaction #equalmeasure #paybacksabitch
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by saintmark88(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Even u sef dey laugh urself.........
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by suptol(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
And is this now her gospel? I only hope and pray it will hold him till death do them part. Cause i wonder how that has justified purity and abstinence from sex before marriage. A man that sleeps with you before marriage can be easily convinced that you are sleeping around when busybodies are at their business gossiping about you to him cause he would believe if he can easily sleep with you before you are officially knitted, every other person can too thereafter.

#thePickOfIranu undecided

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by harrysjones(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Happy Married life to them
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by XTIANmaha(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sex isn't all about keeping or satisfying your husband or wife, the creator and all knowing God said DON'T EXCEPT MARRIED. Its wrong to use some one experience to judge a thing good or bad.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by obito7(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
winkladies! on our 1st date jst don't make life hard 4 both of us
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boo3nity:

I take you out on a first date n the bill is almost equivalent to half my earnings in a month, no thanks to your gluttonous cravings and you say no sex on the first date? Darling be rest assured imma spike your next drink n rape you anywhere n everywhere...even on my kitchen sink!!!
#affirmativeaction #equalmeasure #paybacksabitch
Who forced you to spend?

Cut your cloth according to ur size.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dagreat4(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Soooooo? Hope sex will ansa all the questions in d marriage as they crop up. Up team no sex before marriage for life.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ytundejayman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

U go wicked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by robinicule(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
you are a comedienne
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by teegal3090(f): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
undecided wat is dis one preaching ? jst thank ur stars u were lucky it ended up in marriage. Dis world is turning into sumthin else.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by silversonuc(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

me too, since we r on d same page. lets gt married at once nao
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
robinicule:
you are a comedienne
I am serioussmileysmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
stop lying.. chei
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Tospark(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
I Tap From Your Sence in Jesus Name..
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pinklingerie: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

If you're not a virgin, then you're a hypocritical fool...
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
pinklingerie:

If you're not a virgin, then you're a hypocritical fool...
I am virginsmileysmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by OlaoChi: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:

did the husband ever fvck you on the first date? shocked cus you seem to know too much
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by histemple: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
megareal:
Whatever works for u doesn't work for everyone maam. Infact, u are the exception to the rule.

There is no difference between sex on the first date or sex after two years. If you have what it takes to keep a man, he will stay. If you don't, nothing can keep him.

It's about who you are, not sex. People who married as virgins still separate for lack of love and respect.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by yattybanana(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
coool
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by just2okworld(f): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
She thinks she's the only one her husband fuccked on his first date with other women. She's just lucky she was picked out of the rest.

Abi ooo
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chichichilolo1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

What if I gat my stomach bursted grin , who should I blame it on?

You or this Thread
that can happen but if it does blame it ever does blame it on both grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by don4real: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Haba! with this your fine face and figure 8, e go hard oh
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by 3kay945(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
So people post shit like this online nowadays lipsrsealed
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Lordnewton1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Goal ball joor!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by omofabulous(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulation on your successful wedding, but sex on a first date is not an advice tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.