Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117429 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Brightgem(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:

Lol, you're just being judgmental. If she chooses to have sex before marriage, good for her. If you don't want to, good for you.

And morality is subjective ma'am.
Yes I am so what? Happy now. People will see wrong things and b forming we are modern, civilised abi na westernised. I am being judgemental o, oya what next do u want2 say.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Freksy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
aubventure:

Yes you are right no sex before marriage and no asking of money from the guy before marriage

Do women that spend money on guys they love ask for sex as a repayment?

You spend money on your fianceé not because you love her, but because you want to sex her?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chigoziri2403(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
charlione:

Who told you he married her because of sex?
Read the caption again!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by papermill: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song
Baddest guy.. grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by bigiyaro(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Madam, because ur play pool wit ur toto n one unfortunate guy lost out, u tink u did d rite tin? Anyway, me n u know say u dey lie.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Brightgem(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
charlione:

So much bitterness. Haba! Even if you deny a guy sex till after marriage, he can still leave you. So stop the naivete and judgement biko.
Na u sabi who give u bitter leaf chop. I say yes I am judgmental wetin u go do abt am. see the point ur even making? every relatnship is risk taking even marriage cud work or not work, but does that mean throwing caution and common dignity to the wind. The mumu still wear white gown, I thought that is for virgins.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ameezy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
See this one who u wan deceive undecided

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by edemhe: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.

Why? Because she had sex on the first date?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by missmary(f): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin After the hundreth guy abi?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by FRANKOXY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
the husband told me she gave him the Mouth Action of his life.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Ranchhoddas: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
Yimu
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by girl4rmspace(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
This happen like 0.01 over 100 angry
you mean he should have dumped her after having sex with her, like you would?

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Surfboard(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Yes I am so what? Happy now. People will see wrong things and b forming we are modern, civilised abi na westernised. I am being judgemental o, oya what next do u want2 say.

Haha, all I'm trying to say is that what you deem morally right to someone, is morally wrong to someone else. Your standards should be for you alone. You shouldn't force the rest of society to conform to your standards. Besides, you're judging her, but have you walked in her shoes? Till you do, its unfair to judge.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by morule20(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
she was just lucky, most men don't take women they have sex with on their first date serious.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Maxvasia(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
How exactly do u know how many ladies the husband had sex with on their first date? Wer u the referee for each round? grin
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ussy09(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Her daughter Wil have full support from d mum in nackin men
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kwyllancy: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

MAKE U DEY THERE undecided
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Egbabiekperemo: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Timbuktuo:
Men dey fucck up. *spits

go and spit on yourself
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by francoworld4u: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Are you now trying to lure young girls into the mistake you made (in which God's grace worked for you)?

Instead of you to thank God for his mercy, you came out to propagate the Devil's work!

If I were you, I would be ashamed to say it but praise God!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Koreslee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
all men are d same abi(heart broken girls word).. All dis NL girls be commenting rubbish here
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by LOVEGINO(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Let's just pray not to be a victim of any circumstance.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
dainformant:
clap for yaself
Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Danniscott(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kwantinue............. How are you sure it's the sex particularly and not every other thing said or discussed or noticed by him same day. Fooling yourself and tempting little girls into doing same. Encouraging fornication and sex before marriage and you might even be a Christian. Keep assisting the Devil in soul winning. God is watching you.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Vendoor(f): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you mean he should have dumped her after having sex with her, like you would?

What happened to sex after marriage
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by aluma(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just passing
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Alezy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
noticed 90% of the ladies on this thread are against her. seems alot of em tried without getting the ring.

my advice......don't try at all and if u must try, don't do it with the mind of getting a ring, that comes with a price that's more than just between Ur legs
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by aphixiano(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm what of sex after 100 date and many years of courtship that doesn't still lead to marriage. y'all ladies should pray to meet a better man that deserves to be with you
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by UltraMediaNg: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
U want to learn LARAVEL php framework?
Join NOW @ UMS TRAINING HUB
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want be DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING CERTIFIED?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

U want to a GOOGLE CERIFIED ADWORD CERTIFIED EXPERT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn 2D/3D Animation?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a SEO Expert?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn MOTION GRAPHICS?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn ADOBE AFTER EFFECT?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to learn VIDEO EDITING?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY WEB APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY MOBILE APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

You want to be a JOB-READY ANDROID APP DEVELOPER?
Classes in PROGRESS
umstraining.xyz

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by johnaruson(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sex on First date is different from sex on First Sight.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Koreslee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Na u sabi who give u bitter leaf chop. I say yes I am judgmental wetin u go do abt am. see the point ur even making? every relatnship is risk taking even marriage cud work or not work, but does that mean throwing caution and common dignity to the wind. The mumu still wear white gown, I thought that is for virgins.

So u claiming virgin right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.