Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (44366 Views)

"Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by ijustdey: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
I Wish My 20-year-old Daughter Graduated From School Before Marrying Buhari's Son – Emir Of Bichi

The Emir of Bichi, Nasir Ado Bayero, in Kano State, has said he wished his daughter, Zahra, graduated from the university and stayed with him a little longer before getting married to Yusuf, the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The wedding Fathia of Zahra and Yusuf is scheduled to hold on Friday, August 20 at the Emir’s Palace in Bichi.

However, the Emir told Daily Trust about his closeness to his children, adding that it was a difficult decision to marry off any of them.

He, however, comforted himself with a hadith from the Quran.

“I’m very close to my children, so sending away Zahra is also an issue for me, but we thank God.

“She’s a young girl, only 20; and she’s in her final year in the university studying architecture.

“I would have loved for Zahra to stay and finish her school and live with me a little longer, but we cannot change what God has ordained, we can only pray and wish them a successful married life,” he said.

Perhaps the decision became more difficult for the monarch after having married off another of his daughters earlier in the year.

But the business tycoon turned monarch, who seats as Chairman of the Board of 9mobile as well as several other companies, said he took solace from the Hadiths, especially the part where the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, ‘When you successfully raise three daughters and marry them off, Allah will give you a place in paradise”.

“This is my prayer and hope that through them God will give me Aljanah,” he said.

In June, at least seven governors had visited the Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, the elder brother of Zahra’s father, to formalise plans for the wedding.

Also, the Emir of Bichi inaugurated a 145-man committee to facilitate a hitch-free wedding Fatiha between his daughter and Yusuf.

The committee will also organise the Emir of Bichi’s coronation, including his presentation of staff of office by the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje.

In a statement by the spokesperson for Bichi Emirate, Lurwanu Malikawa, the committee would be chaired by the District Head of Bagwai, Nura Ahmad (Madakin Bichi), with Abba Waziri (Falakin Bichi), as the secretary.

While inaugurating the committee, the emir, represented by the Madakin Bichi, charged its members to use their wealth of experience to ensure the success of the royal wedding.

Also, the statement noted that the wedding would hold on August 20 and the coronation was scheduled to hold on August 21 at the Emir of Bichi’s palace.

The young lovers, Yusuf and Zahra, met in the United Kingdom, where they both had their undergraduate studies.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/17/i-wish-my-20-year-old-daughter-graduated-school-marrying-buharis-son-%E2%80%93-emir-bichi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Jerryherd: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin

Buhari's wickedness knows no bounds

*He made you Chairman of his 9mobile he bought with Skye Bank depositors funds he seized with AMCON

*He dispossed Sanusi to make you Emir and leader of Kano Emirates

*He made Your Mother's Brother Chief of Staff to the President a nephew to Emir of Ilorin

* Now he takes your sweet virgin 20 year old daughter for his 30 year old biker son then you are acting funny

238 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Fahdiga(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aboki is already feeling funky that he is now an in-law to the president but he is here deceiving himself thinking we are brain dead like them. Enjoy your loot while it lasts

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Kwamecron(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Marry them yourself naa...

At least ur ppl dey do am.

Presidential son. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by naija4life247: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Useless terrorists. Imagine the idiotic Almajari saying that Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said if you marry off your three daughters, you will go to Heaven, is the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) the person giving ticket to Heaven? These idiots think we are all Almajaris like their forefathers. Useless bastards giving Islam bad image.

Make I no forget to remind una, I be Yoruba Muslim.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Faithfulls: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by NIJJAking(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by SILVERLINES: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy

Useless hypocrite
Your daughter is now 20years and almost graduated from the University before getting married to a broken skull presidency son. While your foolish religion and your illiterate backward brothers call bokoharram had forcefully took innocent less privilege children away from school and force them into marriage somewhere in the North East. Others poor infant girls child had as well forcefully given into marriages to the likes of senator Yerrrima without apportunity for better education and so they suffer and end up eating grasses to survived daily.

The evil most of you do will hunt you and your family

40 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Goldbw122(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
D
Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Triangles1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
They should sell Nigeria for you before you become happy.

Scammer everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by felixray2010(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
In 9ice's voice;

Money speaking, speaking,
Any idea, waiting, waiting grin

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by mzBEAM(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
See news abeg.

From all of us at MANNAvulturegrills we say may their home be like the way Nigeria is under the lifeless one.

15 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by szczescie(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too late

But think am well "Allah will give you a place in paradise if you raise 3 daughters and marry them off"

Mo didn't want his people to be stingy with the young fresh punnani's, he wanted to encourage dem to release their daughters young what other way to do it than by promising them somewhere after they die?

Nothing else you wan tell me again, the havoc that man and his segz drive, his uncontrollable libido caused to humanity especially the women folk is terrible. Very very terrible.

Imagine I say arrange 1 mature punnani with 12 young hot fresh punnani's for me, I will pay you after we die omohhhhhh

The world's greatest scam

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Solidkay(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Everything Buhari touches turns to sorrow,
Take Nigeria for example.
The name Buhari is synonymous to negativity..

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Nkuop: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by jimmyolasun: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
These almajiri Muslims with their Stone age mentality...

Imagine the katakata him dey talk for mouth... You no wan leave her but because of Muhammed wey promise you heaven, you dash her out...

Muslims self, you kill you enter paradise

You give your daughter to a paedophile, you enter paradise

You bomb yourself, gold ticket inside paradise with 72 sexy busty virgins waiting etc

Whats with this people and their religion self

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Elzazzi: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
So the girl na virgin ??

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by abbaapple: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry

Like father like son!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Alexaonfleek: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbish statement
Was he forced or coerced to give his daughter out in marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by englishmart(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
The ones that graduated are all over dating sites. Meanwhile child marriage is for the poor Muslims undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by kenzysmith: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oga free your daughter she need to enjoy Yusuf dick she don't ve need for the education she belong to d kitchen and d other room. Truth

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Uyi168: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
How is this one suppose to be news?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Gabkosh: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wetin concern us there
Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Guyman02: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yusuf wey no fit toast babe, na him Mama arrange this girl for him, their body chemistry from the pictures posted never click, I hope it does soon or else the guy will be quick in marrying a second wife

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by ObiOfOnistha: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
The emir should marry his daughter, there is nothing impossible with the north

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by DropsMic(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying by Funkybabee(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
That's serious

Why can't she hold on for a while

Is it love?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.