Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her (6810 Views)

My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by whytee1(f): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
when she keeps staring at you with dreamy eyes, go for it.
If u get a slap? grin no be me tell u oooo
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by nickybayo(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
@ topic
when she kiss u first

or
dreamy eyes heavy eyes far away look puckered lips

those are the body languages
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by 190: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
WHEN SHE OPEN HER MOUTH
STICKS OUT HER TONGUE AND SAYS KISS ME~ tongue tongue

then shes ready~
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by scottN(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
On such issues u don't need to know, just do it (Nike)! cheesy
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Dwind: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
She will never listen to your words, rather she will concentrate on eyes and lips
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Anabel(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
what are you talking about
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
its so much easier to do every other thing than kissing and i mean, every other thing...is it halitosis or just African instinct, perhaps i'm around the wrong company...sheesh
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
if a naija babe want to kiss u then spit go start to dey pour frm her mouth grin
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by VICALUFUO(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
if d girl dey vex 4 dat time and u just kiss her unexpectedly. be ready to receive a hot slap ;Dif d girl dey vex 4 dat time and u just kiss her unexpectedly. be ready to receive a hot slap
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2012
VICALUFUO :
if d girl dey vex 4 dat time and u just kiss her unexpectedly. be ready to receive a hot slap ;Dif d girl dey vex 4 dat time and u just kiss her unexpectedly. be ready to receive a hot slap
are you talking from experience?
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by ayobase(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2012
onyinye2: u dont need signs to tell you when you should kiss a girl. you should just act on impulse. to me i think the best kisses are the ones that are unexpected. and they have to be a great kisser cuz i aint having nothing less.

Oshe!
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by emelu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
dabriggs: Play a simple trick.As you chat and she seems all interested in you edge closer to her like you want to pick something beside her, or you want to see a spot on her face, or to arrange a loose lock of hair etc device anything that will get your face closer to hers.Let it seem like a looming kiss.If she moves her face away you know she doesnt want it.Your pride is taken care of as you pick up what you wanted or arrange the hair etc.Just complete the task you were about to do.
If she doesnt move her face away you know she thought you wanted to kiss her and she wanted it too thats why she did not move.
Latter you can do the kissing. grin wink wink wink

If she smiles and shyly moves away hold her chin and make her face you.Look into her eyes and if she menatains the gaze go ahead and kiss her.Those are the shy types.
It takes some practice and mood matters too.You must know when to innitiate the first kiss.your successs depends on how you got the first kiss right.

And I no be Ashewo.  angry angry angry grin grin
. Professor of Womanology in Otuological Dept!!!
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Hezrael(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Outstrip: Sylvex that is how you can turn yourself into a rapist. If she accuses you of forcing yourself on her and you are asked why you kissed her, do you honestly think that "I saw it in her eyes" will be an acceptable excuse
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Hezrael(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Outstrip: Sylvex that is how you can turn yourself into a rapist. If she accuses you of forcing yourself on her and you are asked why you kissed her, do you honestly think that "I saw it in her eyes" will be an acceptable excuse
U re damn so funny... Almost made wanna ask my girl if I could kiss her to avoid charges.
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
LWTMB
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Godson201333(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Depeneds,dnt just kiss any naija babes,Her mouth might be someone else s*** machine
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
wow, my post is 7 years old....i wish it cud make the front page sha
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Godson201333: Depeneds,dnt just kiss any naija babes,Her mouth might be someone else s*** machine
who then is safe
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Over the past 7 years, i have learnt a lot...although, unfortunately and fortunately still single...but i know this...You can tell a lot about a woman's feelings, just by observing her hands. If her right palm is moving towards your left cheek at 23MPH, or if they're placed around your throat, then she probably didn't expect you to kiss her
Re: How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Shakes my gorimampa head. This is the reason why you are broke. Spend the better part of your life fantasizing,while the clever chaps are raking money. If you have money you will kiss girls when and however you want it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Reasons Why Sex Dolls Are Bad For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.