Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts (882 Views)

Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
The Nollywood actress opened up on her fears in a recent interview with Star Gist, adding that she might be single but she is not searching.

“Marriage is always going to be at the right time, and don’t ask me when is the right time.

“I’m single but I’m not searching, Why would I?Well, I am seeing somebody, but starting my own family I can’t say for now. But I will do that at the right time.I don’t like doing something and later jump out of it.I take my time to do whatsoever I want to do making sure it is the right decision.I am scared of marriage, we see divorce every day.

“Although no one goes into marriage believing she would soon jump out of it.I strongly believe that before a couple considers divorce, they must have put in their best to make it work, all to no avail.Marriage in the limelight is not easy, even those outside it are not surviving easily. For me, before I take the decision, it just has to be right.

“I have learnt a lot from other people’s mistake and that has helped me a lot.

“Being in a relationship alone is not easy not to mention marriage, I just want to do it right to avoid regret. So I am treading carefully.”
Nwagbo also disclosed that most people do not know the real her as she hides her personality in a bid to create an impression suitable to her status as a celebrity.

“I try to keep to myself, but the industry where I find myself is a complex one.You have to be very close to me to know the real Ebube, because most times I camouflage just to create an impression.

“The real me is not what you see on TV or read on the papers , but I am also human; I have my moods, my bad sides, my flaws, etc.I love the good thing of life, so I work hard to get them. “I only stress myself when money is involved.”
Only recently, Nwagbo and colleague, Daniella Okeke werethrowing shades at each other on Instagram over an issue involving a man, leaving us wondering about what could have ensued between the pair.

Other than that, Nwagbo has not been linked with any man in particular in terms of relationships.

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
she should keep waiting for the right time until she decovers her mungo park grin....* In korede voice aunty ebube menopause is knocking*
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by saintfellow(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
that does not mean, she dont take dicks.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
This girl don fair pass me. See toning grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by saintfellow(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Berlyn:
she should keep waiting for the right time until she decovers her mungo park grin....* In korede voice aunty ebube menopause is knocking*
how long will you keep waiting for snake master?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by johnpaulo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Her choice

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
No, her natural colour that has been hiding is just coming out.
Oyind17:
This girl don fair pass me. See toning grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
No, her natural colour that has been hiding is just coming out.
You think do? The Lady was a black beauty back then.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol I was being sarcastic. Of course she's bleaching. Natural colour korh grin.
Oyind17:
You think do? The Lady was a black beauty back then.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol I was being sarcastic. Of course she's bleaching. Natural colour korh grin.
Pretty, no dp?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nope. I can't post my pic on nairaland.
Oyind17:
Pretty, no dp?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Vaseline crew,stop wasting ur talents and help her 'ministry'
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Nope. I can't post my pic on nairaland.
I love to see your cute smilekiss
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Haha
A girl flirting with a fellow girl...
Leave woman wrappering to the guys joorh.
Oyind17:
I love to see your cute smilekiss
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
saintfellow:
how long will you keep waiting for snake master?
good question embarassed tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Haha
A girl flirting with a fellow girl...
Leave woman wrappering to the guys joorh.
who tell you sey I be f, was just playing dear
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by saintfellow(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Berlyn:
good question embarassed tongue
Is that an answer?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Berlyn:

(1) (Reply)

Things A Woman Must Never Do Otherwise A Slut / 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong Your Entire Life / 7 Ways To Spot A Hot Woman From Afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.