Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) (1797 Views)

I Can"t Have Sex With A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin / Guys: Can U Marry A Lady That Bleaches Her Skin?? / Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
PERSONALLY it's a big turn off for me!

Falz would say "Why is your skin multi-coloured if you didn't use cream" grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by dauntless15(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2016
NO NO NO NO AND NO
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2016
grin now tats a human Dalmatians...
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Proxy001(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
No because I wouldn't want her to turn my kids that are likely to be dark skinned because I'm dark to roasted plantain.
Thanchyu.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Spicylate(f): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2016
I wouldn't even be able to kiss them talkmore of getting married to them.
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by enshi(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Spicylate:
I wouldn't even be able to kiss them talkmore of getting married to them.

I thought you were a girl.... How come you wont KISS or MARRY them.... Hmmm 14yrs oooh
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Spicylate(f): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
enshi:

I thought you were a girl.... How come you wont KISS or MARRY them.... Hmmm 14yrs oooh
Guys bleach too. Was commenting to the topic in reverse. But if you want to adhere to the topic, then I'm a boy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by megareal: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Proxy001:
No because I wouldn't want her to turn my kids that are likely to be dark skinned because I'm dark to roasted plantain.
Thanchyu.
Lol. The resemblance is uncanny.
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by kinglekan: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016

Majority bleach tho! This is what happens when you purchase cheap creams grin grin.

While black ladies bleach to become fairer, white ladies tan to become darker. In summary not everyone is truly content with how their skin looks.

But then again, its their skin, their life, their business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Heaven knows I can't even swag my Bold5 with a lady that bleaches.. It is such a big turn off for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by SweetieConstie(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Thank God I don't bleach! undecided
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2016
No no no no never!
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by enshi(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Spicylate:

Guys bleach too. Was commenting to the topic in reverse. But if you want to adhere to the topic, then I'm a boy.

Ur maturity is unequivocally apluadable.....
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:
pls don't..it's disgusting embarassed

Good morning sir Lalasticlala smiley
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Those ladies looks dirty to me,they look local self. grin
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by KRISTON(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
i dislike fair girls. . .thoughtless of de ones dat bleach
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Proxy001(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
megareal:
Lol. The resemblance is uncanny.

I tells you
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by MzDesire(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
No way....
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
N0 Fvcking Way..
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Boooooooooni: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
OP.. ..... is the, other girl your ex??
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boooooooooni:
OP.. ..... is the, other girl your ex??
I said they are a BIG turn-off and u are still asking me jamb queenshun! undecided
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Boooooooooni: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
I said they are a BIG turn-off and u are still asking me jamb queenshun! undecided
Take chill bro!!!! Y is it dat she appeared in every of those pictures abi she be d only 1 wey get bleached friends? ?
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Boooooooooni:
Take chill bro!!!! Y is it dat she appeared in every of those pictures abi she be d only 1 wey get bleached friends? ?
someone posted the pic and I only reposted it..That's all smiley
Re: Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
SweetieConstie:
yeah thank God it'll be worse

(1) (Reply)

Short Man Finds Love In A Pretty Lady Almost Twice His Height / Grateful / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.