Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (128539 Views)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
No ONE is saying NO sexx...just ensure your partner is clean by getting tested including you too.... You don't deserve a disease just from careless sexx neither does Bose deserve to be infected by you.... stay clean, stay committed to a partner... or abstain!!!

Cbeatz:
i came online (nt enter and go out in 2mins oo) for the first time in 4days...........and na wetin u take welcome man be this........gadammit.....bruh y? Just y?.......bose wey we don arrange for tomoro naw.....i no fit go for front......
I cant go from back.......
Use CD ( trouble).........
dnt use CD BUT STIL i lash am( trouble).........
I no dey go down on babe but bose like BJay (trouble).......
Vaseline wey na once in a christmas and na ma last option( trouble)..........
Bruh.......afta tomorrow cuz Bose no be 1hr enjoyment kin gal na all -nighter .....i no fit miss dat show.....afta tomoro jare.....mo le wa kpa ara mii biko......

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
you did NOT read through.... I listed all that and gave links for further reading... I couldn't have posted all here.... being a doc is not any special some r.ape patients also.... nothing new.... contribute and enlighten people if you have anything meaningful to share!

kennylawal:

If you knew, why you con dey scare everybody using Condom again.
Condoms are barrier contraceptives, people are advised it helps prevent STI and we all know it is not 100%.
There's more to Cervical cancer prevention than condoms. The issue of vaccination, Pap smear, limited sexual partner, condom, and early detection. But you are here showing pictures of late stage CA cervix and blaming condom.
Don't mislead people egbon
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
am scared of nothing... We will be protected from above and we'll wear rain coat cos it rainy season....

Btw, why are u scared sef? If we even commit it without raincoat, do u think we'll have problems Am so so sure of my self sha... So open abeg and... Dab
Who is this unrepentant dab addict on my neck

Repent before your tip and cap won't be 'dabable' lipsrsealed gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...Hawayu?
Fine Lexcheesy
Good evening my ogacheesy
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Now am beginning to doubt your doctorship after all one worked at National Hospital with stolen/forged certificate for 10 years.... how can condoms prevent crabs, syphilis and herpes plus scabies....?

kennylawal:

If you knew, why you con dey scare everybody using Condom again.
Condoms are barrier contraceptives, people are advised it helps prevent STI and we all know it is not 100%.
There's more to Cervical cancer prevention than condoms. The issue of vaccination, Pap smear, limited sexual partner, condom, and early detection. But you are here showing pictures of late stage CA cervix and blaming condom.
Don't mislead people egbon

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin

True True E get somethings whey e fit cool down konji.

Hahaha! I swear, I just calm grin grin The thing just tire me grin

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Cbeatz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
No ONE is saying NO sexx...just ensure your partner is clean by getting tested including you too.... You don't deserve a disease just from careless sexx neither does Bose deserve to be infected by you.... stay clean, stay committed to a partner... or abstain!!!

u dey confuse me abi u dey confuse urself ......."no sexxx but get partner tested"..... after that since bose and i are very much clean upon all the behind the scenes mad fun we get @.......after testin wat nxt bruh....since wit or witout CDs na problem.......
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Who is this unrepentant dab addict on my neck

Repent before your tip and cap won't be 'dabable' lipsrsealed gringrin
put that shit aside jare... And lemme tell u something oo dear mi... My moniker has nothing to do with my personality sha, that moniker is just there ni dear mi.. It can't stop u from dabbing though if u don't mind cheesy grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
you did NOT read through.... I listed all that and gave links for further reading... I couldn't have posted all here.... being a doc is not any special some r.ape patients also.... nothing new.... contribute and enlighten people if you have anything meaningful to share!

I don share am.
CA cervix can be prevented and treated when picked early.
There is vaccine for females and regular pap smear test is recommended for women.
detection during medical check up is also important.
CA cervix is commoner among multiple partner sex, early sex life, unprotected sex and immunosuppressiion.
CONDOMS ARE THE BEST METHODS IN PREVENTING STI AMONG NON ABSTINENT PROPLE, NOT 100%
But this Op is focusing on condom only about cervical cancer.

Enlighten people no scare them. Give the options of solution not telling them condom isn't safe.

Egbon if you like take every girl you meet for STI screen before shaking her.

that una dey impotent no mean say other guys no go knack den sweet girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
no one gives you a gun licence to commit suicide....it is a personal decision.... or drivers licence so you can drive urself to death NO! it is a personal decision.... all I have done is to give you enough info so you can make an informed decision about what risks you want n don't want to take in ur sexx life....

Cbeatz:
u dey confuse me abi u dey confuse urself ......."no sexxx but get partner tested"..... after that since bose and i are very much clean upon all the behind the scenes mad fun we get @.......after testin wat nxt bruh....since wit or witout CDs na problem.......

3 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
of course...how else will you milk them unless they get sick and troop to your slaughter slab..... how you passed med school if you ever did is a surprise....
kennylawal:

I don share am.
CA cervix can be prevented and treated when picked early.
There is vaccine for females and regular pap smear test is recommended for women.
detection during medical check up is also important.
CA cervix is commoner among multiple partner sex, early sex life, unprotected sex and immunosuppressiion.
CONDOMS ARE THE BEST METHODS IN PREVENTING STI AMONG NON ABSTINENT PROPLE, NOT 100%
But this Op is focusing on condom only about cervical cancer.

Enlighten people no scare them. Give the options of solution not telling them condom isn't safe.

Egbon if you like take every girl you meet for STI screen before shaking her.

that una dey impotent no mean say other guys no go knack den sweet girlfriend

Most cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus, or HPV. You can get HPV by having sexual contact with someone who has it. There are many types of the HPV virus. Not all types of HPV cause cervical cancer.

Genital HPV is spread through contact with (touching) the skin of someone who has an HPV infection. Contact includes vaginal, anal, and MouthAction. Some types of HPV cause genital warts, which are hard, rough lumps that grow on the skin. Anyone who is sexually active can get HPV and genital warts.

3 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
lovethchioma:

mehn keep that to yourself... no one needs to know.
It should be between you and God and probably the man in your life.
what's it with girls and coming to a public forum to claim being clean like you deserve an award. That is the right thing to do for every decent girl out there Biko.
Take a chair and sit down. It's only Nairaland. I just stated my opinion...and it's not even in front page. I am very proud of what I am smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
sokera:
you mean you can't do more than 5minutes ?

Not funny angry angry

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
IF I were you I'd deactivate this moniker...for health security purposes...
Nahhh wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by BlindAngel: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
PLEASE read there are some STD's that latex condoms are completely useless against.... NOTE them.

searchng4love:
hey howdy...did you read or you opened and closed? do u know what to do if you have a risky exposure to hiv? do you know about prep or pep? do you know certain STD's are NOT stopped by latex condoms?

Sir the first sir i ever had all my life was with a complete stranger and we did it skin to skin and worst of it all i have an injury at my joystick at that period, she was far older than me, i gave her N100 after the sex, nut since then i have nt had any symptoms of hiv except for a fever after some weeks after having sex with her, and that was early 2013.
But after seeing your posts i became very afraid.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmmmmm u don't need to blow your trumpet dear
It's worth blowing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holy Moses ! Lord ave mercy !!
Though am not promiscuous but seeing those picks makes me hate sex, casual or otherwise. I couldn't look closely yet i almost threw up

God will help me bless this Op for his informative and redemptive effortd.

TO HELL WITH SEX.

5 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
do not let people know you are clean.....keep it to yourself.... a wicked person might do you a strong thing....

For where? Mama trained me

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by chubbygal(f): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Somewhere in Taiwan...

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
put that shit aside jare... And lemme tell u something oo dear mi... My moniker has nothing to do with my personality sha, that moniker is just there ni dear mi.. It can't stop u from dabbing though if u don't mind cheesy grin
That's not cool, we may be playing around but don't be too raw. Have never done such beforelipsrsealed
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

Sir the first sir i ever had all my life was with a complete stranger and we did it skin to skin and worst of it all i have an injury at my joystick at that period, she was far older than me, i gave her N100 after the sex, nut since then i have nt had any symptoms of hiv except for a fever after some weeks after having sex with her, and that was early 2013.

the only way anyone can confirm if he's infected is by medical testing... please get tested
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by CuteTj(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
pheyhi:
Most people would not bother to read if it doesn't talk about money, buhari and oil
I'm guilty as stated.....

Buhari - I don't bother to read about him anymore.

Oil - I frequently read about it as it relates with my business.

And lastly, Money - I won't lie, I read about everything money as I feel without money I am useless.

As time goes on, I will pay closer attention to my health.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
of course...how else will you milk them unless they get sick and troop to your slaughter slab..... how you passed med school if you ever did is a surprise....

Most cervical cancer is caused by a virus called human papillomavirus, or HPV. You can get HPV by having sexual contact with someone who has it. There are many types of the HPV virus. Not all types of HPV cause cervical cancer.

Genital HPV is spread through contact with (touching) the skin of someone who has an HPV infection. Contact includes vaginal, anal, and MouthAction. Some types of HPV cause genital warts, which are hard, rough lumps that grow on the skin. Anyone who is sexually active can get HPV and genital warts.

All from one partner.
Egbon STI dey but people no dey abstain. Now make dey no use CD again.
Maybe you dey visit olosho but not everybody has a girlfriend with what you call crab syphilis and herpes.
Lol.
Learn, let people use condom and know their chances. It prevents other STD. Condom protect more from STI than not using Condom.
stick to one partner, use condom, get tested. that is how to help people, not giving them nightmare.
impotent people
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
well since you r blowing it in the US ....kwantinue
dovelike:

Nahhh wink
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by FOLLEY20(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
wins18:
where is our scientists, why are they still waiting to invent the cure of these deadly diseases? Does it mean Hiv can never be cured. For how long will it take them to find the cure?
I think that will be a good measure to avoid casual sex. Be warned.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by BlindAngel: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

the only way anyone can confirm if he's infected is by medical testing... please get tested
I have done hiv test sha , bt it was a free test and that was three months after the exposure
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Miggs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
Now am beginning to doubt your doctorship after all one worked at National Hospital with stolen/forged certificate for 10 years.... how can condoms prevent crabs, syphilis and herpes plus scabies....?

Searching4love mahn!
How body?
What's with the enligtenment campaign?
Abeg forget all these mofos.They have all decided to quench foolishly

I say LET THEM ALL BURN]
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

I don laff tire.
This senior and experience doctor
What the Bleep is crab.
shoo, you don catch all those from your bae, gbam.
Certified doctor please we are preaching the use of condom to reduce HIV HBV, HPV, syphilis and gonorrheal dx but baba dey run after crabs and herpes.
Laff don kee me for here o.
How many genital warts una don see for your own teaching hospital that you built.
My chief tuale.

Nigerian HIV rate is going down, we are battling HBV rise, MTCT HIV, CA cervix and Breast CA.
but Oga dey chase crabs scabies and genital warts.

That crab got me rolling on the floor laffin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

Clap for yourself! who ask you
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That's not cool, we may be playing around but don't be too raw. Have never done such beforelipsrsealed
u see u got a naughty mind...? who ever read my comment would know I was only joking with u...

Dear mi, I got a girl I love to bits, I was only joking with u dear mi...
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Clap for yourself! who ask you
u wicked oo.. . See finishing grin
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Miggs(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
BlindAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oga,HIV fit remain dormant for your body for years before its symptoms begin to display itself

The day go come you go start to dey cough,you go take cough syrup tire but you go still dey cough

You go then get fever but the fever no go gree go

Oga,you done enter one chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.