Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Just Share, Tell It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Share, Tell It! (487 Views)

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Am Afraid It Would Hurt Her, But I Think Am Done. Where Should I Tell It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Share, Tell It! by bitchcrafts: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Ever brokeup? How did you get back up?
Letting go of the hurt you felt for wasting the time& resources?

How did you cope when you miss em?
Or Do you still miss em?
Would you mind if they come back saying Sorry?

OK
To the HBKs (like me) tongue
Why did you cut em off?
What triggered the initiative its time to say bye bye
Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Did you make up
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Marlvin(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Without music , A whole lot of peeps will drop dead due to heartbreak.
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by bitchcrafts: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Marlvin:
Without music , A whole lot of peeps will drop dead due to heartbreak.
Lyrical master I see you. No story for me today?
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lemme drop mine grin

They said " You don't value wat u have until u lose it"....

I replied "WHAT I LOSE , HAS NO VALUE... "

once I'm done with his ass, IDGAF. I dnt need to hear from him how sorry he was. I juz move on with my life & blocked his ass so he won't keep coming back. Tats how I avoid negative ppol ...
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by bitchcrafts: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Harbosede02:
Mtchewww
I see u
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by bitchcrafts: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Lemme drop mine grin

They said " You don't value wat u have until u lose it"....

I replied "WHAT I LOSE , HAS NO VALUE... "

once I'm done with his ass, IDGAF. I dnt need to hear from him how sorry he was. I juz move on with my life & blocked his ass so he won't keep coming back. Tats how I avoid negative ppol ...
That easy? Interesting!
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
That easy? Interesting!

Oh yeah... I don't give second chance to my exes..but before I leave, I will make sure tat I am so fed up and I warned him many times before I dispatched him.
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by bitchcrafts: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeah... I don't give second chance to my exes..but before I leave, I will make sure tat I am so fed up and I warned him many times before I dispatched him.
Boss lady here! I like that. Here I am with the premonition guys are the one's to discard and here you are proving me wrong. Nice!

So, have u ever been cutoff by an asshole like that before?
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Boss lady here! I like that. Here I am with the premonition guys are the one's to discard and here you are proving me wrong. Nice!

So, have u ever been cutoff by an asshole like that before?

It didn't happened to me yet. grin I always tell them if they thing this relationship won't work, juz gimme a heads up & I won't hold back
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by mizzbouqui(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
I just listen to music not love music, or I watch disney channel
Re: Just Share, Tell It! by Nasri100(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
No more redundant spending was the relief (I always dont want the situation where i will put my passion on something just to prove that i'm fine without an ex as girls do,) i put on weight. My home boys were eating and i had time for myself.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Bad Guy? / IF YOU WERE HIM? / Just 120k. Bonanza For The First 10 Brides On Their Wedding Decoration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.