Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) (9870 Views)

Don't Sub For Ur Girlfriend's Be Wise, Just Share Like 100mb, 200mb With Them / May Not Be The Right Thread For This But I Thought I Should Just Share. / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nedfed(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Have you being slapped by your boyfriend/girlfriend or Fiance/fiancee before?
If yes, did you retaliate?
And are you two still together to this moment?
If No, what will you do if it happen to be you (slapped person)

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by RoyalBlak007: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
♤ The only time she slapped was when me was shanking er and

♤it was ©os d Roger drove in speedily ✓✓✓
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by unapapadeycraze: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
them go come dey form tigress now. watch them say they will dissolve the relationship immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
You no go wan dear a lion the size of an elephant blessed with the speed of a cheater and the fury of a vengeful tiger. But I have the smile of an angel sha. So I'll return said slaps with a big warm smile on my face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yes but I've never retaliated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:

You're a good girl.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Alan Shearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
actually You Did. By Riding His Dick Hard, when He Was About To Cum you Broke That Dick With That Ass undecided ... Right Now His Dick Is Like An slowpoke... Totally Useless

2 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

You're a good girl.
You sure about that? I just hate violence and confrontations...
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
actually You Did. By Riding His Dick Hard, when He Was About To Cum you Broke That Dick With That Ass undecided ... Right Now His Dick Is Like An slowpoke... Totally Useless
That I quoted you earlier shouldn't give you the temerity, the audacity to spew thrash at me please. Never quote me with rubbish again!

5 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Been slapped by a guy but not my bf. Jesu! The room was dark but everywhere shone bright like diamonds in the sky nii ooo. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by IAMSASHY(f): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided I won't retaliate if he slaps me and it's nt enough to end d relationship either, so I wl do ntin.
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by RoyalBlak007: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Been slapped by a guy but not my bf. Jesu! The room was dark but everywhere shone bright like diamonds in the sky nii ooo. cry cry

♤why was

♤d room dark?wink

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That I quoted you earlier shouldn't give you the temerity, the audacity to spew thrash at me please. Never quote me with rubbish again!
yimu

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Augustap(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
I've never slapped my man and he has never hit me either...but the day he tries it, whether by mistake or not, that's the last he'll ever see me. Don't have strength to retaliate biko grin
He would never raise his hand on me sha

3 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤why was

♤d room dark?wink

Looool. You're evil tongue

I was in the hostel back then, we were in the reading room and the light went off. The guys had to put on the gen but put off some appliances first, can't remember what happened but I remember calling him an "idiot", he told me to repeat i and I foolishly did... The next thing I heard was GBOSA! Didn't know the slap landed on my face until after few seconds, he rendered me speechless. angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by RoyalBlak007: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Looool. You're evil tongue

I was in the hostel back then, Suspect 1 (we were in the reading room and the light went off.) wink SUSPECT 2(The guys) had to put on the gen but put off some appliances first, SUSPECT 3(can't remember what happened) [s]but I remember calling him an "idiot", he told me to repeat i and I foolishly did...The next thing I heard was GBOSA!Didn't know the slap landed on my face until after few seconds, he rendered me speechless[/s]. angry angry cry

♤ Hmmmmmm smiley

♤ What happened during the darkness before the slap

4 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Hmmmmmm smiley

♤ What happened during the darkness before the slap

cheesy grin cheesy

We weren't the only ones in the reading room. Nothing apart from getting slapped for the first time in my life happened. angry
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
HauteReel:

You're a good girl.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

We weren't the only ones in the reading room. Nothing apart from getting slapped for the first time in my life happened. angry

smiley you've been vindicated

♤but that doesn't remove the BAD GIRL tag on you grin
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

smiley you've been vindicated

♤but that doesn't remove the BAD GIRL tag on you grin

Yipeeeee! I won. Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I don't mind being a bad girl. wink
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by greatjoshy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmm I can never do such to my woman... At least there are many ways to punish your woman than physical beating or slap..... It makes you look irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yipeeeee! I won. Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I don't mind being a bad girl. wink

♤ Only you! midst of 6 hungry h**** guys!

♤ you're not only bad..... YOU'RE SUPER BAD cool wink

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by lateefGRDT(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I won't retaliate if he slaps me and it's nt enough to end d relationship either, so I wl do ntin.
you look like my padi gf..
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by IAMSASHY(f): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2017
cool yea, it's actually me, Tel hm I miss hm
lateefGRDT:
you look like my padi gf..
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 06, 2017
yea I've been slapped by a guy before, not ma bf tho just some guy on the street and he got the beatings of his life for doing that and I wasn't at fault either cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by borngeologist(m): 4:43am On Oct 06, 2017
A lady slapped me in public ...tho she was not my gf..as a military guy(am not yet a man) i was on camo..so i mistakingly dirty splashed diry on her cloth..as she turned she slapped me..when she finally realize what she did and the kind of person i am she and all her friend knelt down in public and started begging me..everyone already started pitying her..i just lifted her up and said..bae its okay you are embarassing me..my mum do tell me..she would say..Toluwani never never ever touch a girl

8 Likes

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by phranq30(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2017
borngeologist:
A lady slapped me in public ...tho she was not my gf..as a military guy(am not yet a man) i was on camo..so i mistakingly dirty splashed diry on her cloth..as she turned she slapped me..when she finally realize what she did and the kind of person i am she and all her friend knelt down in public and started begging me..everyone already started pitying her..i just lifted her up and said..bae its okay you are embarassing me..my mum do tell me..she would say..Toluwani never never ever touch a girl
RESPECT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Blackhawk01: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Only you! midst of 6 hungry h**** guys!

♤ you're not only bad..... YOU'RE SUPER BAD cool wink

Lol. They were more than six actually. tongue

Hot? I would say teenagers with raging hormones. kiss

I'm badder than bad. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by DonHummer(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hmm nice one, only few Ladies will be bold enough to say this. by the way are you from uga
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by DonHummer(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hmm nice one, only few Ladies will be bold enough to say this. by the way are you from uga
Re: Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2017
DonHummer:

hmm nice one, only few Ladies will be bold enough to say this.
by the way are you from uga
No I'm not from Uga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting Married: A Blessing Or A Curse? / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.