Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (41480 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by zeberebe: 4:38am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by chelsea1116(m): 4:46am On Jul 10, 2016
These are some of the things that portrays a guy's appearance has having swags, back in the early 21st
century cheesy[/colour]

1. Boot cut Swag

Back in those days, anyone putting on a pencil trouser was considered to be S.U or person wey never blend. And seriously you'd murdered that tailor, if he sew your trousers without the boot cut style. grin it really rocked.
Sometimes then, I prefered the trousers covering my feet and leaving out my toes only . Some will even match the trouser against their exlite slippers grin. All na big boy tin.. Even lalasticlala won't deny doing this grin

2. Ear piece swagg

All those Palito earpiece na, you just put it to your ears when going out and then pocket the other end even without connecting it to anything. You are cool!.. Some prefer hanging it on their neck, which any way, you don do big boy be that grin

3.gatorless swagg

This one na secondary school stuff. You'd be laughed at if you iron your uniform and its showing the front gator. Omo you never ja be that o.

The trend those days was gatorless trousers, you go iron am sote hin go dey shine dey spark light. It got to some point my school trouser was as flexible as a tissue paper

4. Tuck in swagg you tuck in only the front of your shirt revealing the belt logo and then leave the rest.

Especially when you just bought a 'man u' or 'chelsea' logo belt. U remembered those belts ? cheesy . Some guys will fix their belts in a way thAt the logo stays at the left or right side of their waist. All na swag

5. Flying polo swagg

Now when you fly your polo, you look irresponsible. Back then, it was a swagg

6. School bag swagg

The ones you hang on your shoulder was still rocking and then suddenly the so much hated school bag started trending and look more swaggalicious. Guys started walking on streets with bag on their backs.

Even if them send me on an errand, I go still carry my HP school bag put for back. The swagg sweet well well , u go dey feel yourself grin..come put headset for neck again. Omo you don rock! grin

7. Sagging

Forget o, sagging was swaggalicious. Its cool on some guys even ladies love the look of it. But its a thing of the past.

8. Back pocket swag some guys can't go out without putting something in their back pocket, a book or face towel. Its a big boy thing, especially when you putting on a large shirt and you don't want the air to start blowinh it, then you put a book in ur back pocket to hold the shirt to your back.

9. Sporting waves swag

Those days when gallas and obama haven't been discovered, na sporting wave dey rock.
You brush and brush and brush with hard brush until it start showing.

Which other ones??

Seun what was the swag during ya time? ;
Its even beta witout d pix...let ur brain do d picturing for ya..lov

Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Tobitrueman(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Hahahaha, I gator addict those days o, I dey even put gator for my boxer and signet self.

Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Tobitrueman(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Hehe......during school end of the year parties, boys be hustling to wear "durag" & buy Led belts.....those accessories made u a baller then,lol
Not forgetting these timberland trekkers. I can never forget the day I walked into a boutique here @ festac in jss2 & I was shown the price tag of #8500 . I swear if you wore those timberland sandals during summer lesson. Boiz will adore your feet,loool #Good ol days

Hahaha, true talk. I'm still a die-hard lover of those Timberlake sanders. Who says nothing last, never wear timberland. Hahaha in Brymo's voice ' these gives me happy memories'
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2016
chelsea1116:
abi o, I wonder why everyone z shouting pics
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by tommy9: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmm...Na bank account swag sure pass now...
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Adekanmmy(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Bros u forgot to include oversized shirt worn with collar pushed to the back. If u wear fitted shirt then, U be jew man.

Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by gagewonda(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Op wat about d comb swag... we go hang comb for back pocket or ontop hair like pocupine lolz.. also d timbolo swag was d ish bk den mehn...no forgeting d basket ball swag boiz go carry nike hand band nd head band upandan dey form shaquille O'Neal... hw abt d bandaner swagg... abeg make i rest. Those days were mad fun

Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Boyoski09: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
rainerboy1010:

talk true oh
you don start? grin
na only she dey experience everything
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by SenatorJames(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
I can relate with some of these things
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by vpaymoney(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
adding to ma prev list, also rock brand of latest jeans like city jeans, leggs, givenchy, dkny, calvin klin, tommy n nike. then raph lauren took lead later. o'boy! it's just like yest. when we must get anything fashion in vogue. sighs
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by MrObontami(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Another dumb list from a dumb fvctard angry
Re: 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:
my Father is a dumb fvctard angry
okay little wonder you are dumb

My Boyfriend Licked My Blood / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage