Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) (2531 Views)

This Is Not Photo Shop / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by macho44(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmm, silly things we do for love. A Chinese woman recently broked the internet with images of her carrying her husband
on her back across a flooded street just to prevent his expensive shoes from getting spoilt. LOVE is blind for real ooooo.

Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/chinese-woman-carries-her-man-on-her.html

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by macho44(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
how many 9ja women fit do this kain thing grin grin grin grin grin
See more PICS of The Chinese woman who carried her man on her back just to prevent his expensive shoes from getting spoilt@http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/chinese-woman-carries-her-man-on-her.html
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by marvelous000: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
Waiting for feminist to turn the intent and thoughtful gesture upside, and start yapping their normal gender balderdash.

Lalasticlala , mynd44
[/size]

1 Like

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by LuveU2(f): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Very silly if you ask me
Why not jejely remove the shoes and cross the water?
why suffer her weak back?
The man is wicked angry

5 Likes

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by ruggedboy01: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nugerians ladies are so full of themselves angry sad

1 Like

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by dannyben5: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
She when the guy later dump her....

2 Likes

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by policy12: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
If na naija here.. .

Lekki wife will be like honey u kno I love I can't carry u chai u understand stay let me call the maiguard to com and carry u.

Ajegunle wife wl be like abeg off ur shoe na today rain dey fall off ur shoe and use ur leg wake jare.

Warfi wife will be like shuo na me u go carry u ha u go wait taya o. Hw much d shoe cost self area area abeg make una com pack ds shoe Wey no wan my Oga wKa.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by kkoreday(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
dannyben5:
She when the guy later dump her....
guy u funny die
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by Marcus2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
that was very nice of the woman
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by rosy4u(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
50scent:

.... poo

WTF did u just post? angry angry angry

Just lost my appetite sad cry

2 Likes

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by 50scent: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
rosy4u:

WTF did u just post? angry angry angry

Just lost my appetite sad cry

.... Eeya sorry darling, was just expressing my feelings in a more graphical way grin grin

Oya pass the food to me
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by rosy4u(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
50scent:

.... Eeya sorry darling, was just expressing my feelings in a more graphical way grin grin

Oya pass the food to me

I won't give u angry
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by EOOJ(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
LuveU2:
Very silly if you ask me
Why not jejely remove the shoes and cross the water?
why suffer her weak back?
The man is wicked angry
if its a guy dat does dat now we wud hear gentleman...smh lipsrsealed
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by 50scent: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
rosy4u:

I won't give u angry

.... Ohh sorry boo, i wont hurt you any further. Please find your appetite and eat.
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by LuveU2(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
EOOJ:
if its a guy dat does dat now we wud hear gentleman...smh lipsrsealed
Note:
He is stronger than her, so he should be the one carrying...
She isnt carrying him because she loves him but because the shoes are very costly. tongue

1 Like

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by onstelly(f): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
macho44:
how many 9ja women fit do this kain thing grin grin grin grin grin
See more PICS of The Chinese woman who carried her man on her back just to prevent his expensive shoes from getting spoilt@http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/chinese-woman-carries-her-man-on-her.html
Even if we can't do this, at least we dey try do the ones we can.
Stop the comparison biko, it's annoying most time. How many Nigerian guys can do like the oyibo
My 2cent anyway
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by macho44(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
rosy4u:

I won't give u angry
very easy to know somebody from d "Ofe-mmanu" tribe them and SHIT na SIAMESE twins.
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by macho44(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
onstelly:

Even if we can't do this, at least we dey try do the ones we can.
Stop the comparison biko, it's annoying most time. How many Nigerian guys can do like the oyibo
My 2cent anyway
abeg no vexing, u have FINE too much, in fact immediately I am LOVING you right now.
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by onstelly(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
macho44:
abeg no vexing, u have FINE too much, in fact immediately I am LOVING you right now.
shocked shocked
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why couldn't he walk on his own 2 feet! undecided
❤he had to have her who's smaller than him....to carry him? undecided
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by EOOJ(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
LuveU2:
Note:
He is stronger than her, so he should be the one carrying...
She isnt carrying him because she loves him but because the shoes are very costly. tongue
story for the godsssss....stronger keh Wat happened to gender equality And wat a man kan do, a woman kan do better grin grin Anyway sha she chose to carry him na tongue Cos i still wonder why he didnt just remove the shoes
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who said it's love. Come and break my back on top expensive shoe kwa. Abeg carry your shoe and cross the something. But I think they are just being playful though.
Unless the woman is bigger and has more weight than him.
Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by jashar(f): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
crap undecided. Apparently, he values the shoes more than he does her.

1 Like

Re: See What This Chinese Woman Did For Her Man Because Of LOVE,Crazy or Not?(Photo) by bitchcrafts: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holy Mary! Its just a gesture! ! A funny one at that. Nigerians and hyping things sha, it's in us grin. ... I mean, u can see the guy laughing or is that giggling?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Rarely Get Tattooed, Why? / When Was The Last Time A Lady Gave You This Look.... / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.