Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Gaming On Intel HD Graphics - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics (51356 Views)

How To Improve Image Quality And Boost Gaming On Your Android Phone / Gaming On The Asus R9 290 DCUII OC Edition / Gaming On The MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
AKBliv010:

I didn't latch onto Far Cry 4 tbh. I played it for about a week and got rid of it. That's not to say it's not good, it's got great reviews.

Will my specs carry it on low?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
KazukiIto:
Will my specs carry it on low?
I've seen this run on an i5-3317U with intel HD 4000, 8GB RAM and get no more than 23FPS which imo isnt a great gaming experience. Your i3 won't be as good. So it will run but the experience won't be worth it.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

I've seen this run on an i5-3317U with intel HD 4000, 8GB RAM and get no more than 23FPS which imo isnt a great gaming experience. Your i3 won't be as good. So it will run but the experience won't be worth it.

I see
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
AKBliv010:
did the compatibility stuff work or not?
it didn't work
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nosainwe:
it didn't work
It will be worth trying to increase your VRAM in the BIOS to 512MB if your system allows it. Other than that I suspect the issue is caused be a limitation of your iGPU.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

It will be worth trying to increase your VRAM in the BIOS to 512MB if your system allows it. Other than that I suspect the issue is caused be a limitation of your iGPU.
my laptop does allow increasing of the vram, but is there no fix or tweak for it
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Nosainwe:
my laptop does allow increasing of the vram, but is there no fix or tweak for it
sorry bro, I won't worry about it to be honest it may not be playable on higher settings though.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
I just had a very upsetting night last night.. My few days rise of tomb raider download was supposed to complete last night.. .after doing tarry night being awake... The ramping part of the download 4gig.. Was just 3.99gig den ucweb said insufficient space.. I did everything delete and cleared I even had opted 16gig free in my 32gig memory card still it didn't work at a point I lost the whole files and the download stared afresh...

cry cry cry

Was so sad.. We no d get I for use pc....

Just pray for me guys to have a successful download tonight

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Androidking:
I just had a very upsetting night last night.. My few days rise of tomb raider download was supposed to complete last night.. .after doing tarry night being awake... The ramping part of the download 4gig.. Was just 3.99gig den ucweb said insufficient space.. I did everything delete and cleared I even had opted 16gig free in my 32gig memory card still it didn't work at a point I lost the whole files and the download stared afresh...
cry cry cry

I feel for you bro.

It might be worth using a download manager - https://www.nairaland.com/1273974/how-resume-download-broken-files

IDM (download all the files) - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5Q1ZDYkZhaXp0NEE

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Androidking:

cry cry cry

pls which data plan are u using
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by swisscarter(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Can my Dell Inspiron 3542 4gb RAM, Core i3 4th gen, Intel HD graphics 4400 run FIFA 16 (@low or medium graphics)
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
swisscarter:
Can my Dell Inspiron 3542 4gb RAM, Core i3 4th gen, Intel HD graphics 4400 run FIFA 16 (@low or medium graphics)

Yes
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
AKBliv010:

I feel for you bro.

It might be worth using a download manager - https://www.nairaland.com/1273974/how-resume-download-broken-files

IDM (download all the files) - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5gP1lXvmMe5Q1ZDYkZhaXp0NEE

I have download manager its not the issue the issue is NEPA light...
I want to make sure I finish it in a day laptop can take u highest 3 hours and if the speed disapoints that mean u start the next day so since phone last longer I decided to use ucweb... I tried ADM for android still not working fine
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by swisscarter(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Androidking:

Yes
thanks bro....do you have the link to offline version
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
swisscarter:
thanks bro....do you have the link to offline version

Nope
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by BRAINZBox(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nosainwe:
tanx bro, i will rely appreciate

Sorry man...I've been inactive online for a while..

Ensure u have a shortcut created for d gta IV..right click on d shortcut goto properties nd afta d target type this

"-norestrictions -nomemrestrict -availablevidmem 1700 -percentvidmem 100"

Exclude dat last quotation mark...d first should already be dere b4..

To be doubly sure u can go to the file location nd create a text file commanline.txt nd type the same things...

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by BRAINZBox(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Babysho:

What's the dedicated video ram?

Dedicated is jst 128MB...still looking for a way to increase it...cos d total is 2131MB
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
BRAINZBox:

Dedicated is jst 128MB...still looking for a way to increase it...cos d total is 2131MB
If you are using the integrated graphics it uses the 'SYSTEM RAM' as it's VRAM..it's shared. You can't increase it to 2131MB. Some BIOS allow it to be increased up to 512MB. You'll need to access the BIOS when you power-up the laptop. It should tell you what key to press when you turn on your laptop before the logo splash screen.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
BRAINZBox:

Sorry man...I've been inactive online for a while..

Ensure u have a shortcut created for d gta IV..right click on d shortcut goto properties nd afta d target type this

"-norestrictions -nomemrestrict -availablevidmem 1700 -percentvidmem 100"

Exclude dat last quotation mark...d first should already be dere b4..

To be doubly sure u can go to the file location nd create a text file commanline.txt nd type the same things...

I have already deleted the game I bought farcry2. And it shows securom release date check error pls bros help me out
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by meziethemez: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nosainwe:
I have already deleted the game I bought farcry2. And it shows securom release date check error pls bros help me out

u need an internet connection to solve DAT just tether u PC to a WiFi connection or ur phone with at least a 100mb and ur problem is solved
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
meziethemez:
u need an internet connection to solve DAT just tether u PC to a WiFi connection or ur phone with at least a 100mb and ur problem is solved
it worked tanx ,i am trying to install terminator salvation and it finish installing and when i click on the folder it shows me links to one website
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2016
@Akbliv010 will DOOM 2016 play well on intel HD graphics?
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2016
KazukiIto:
@Akbliv010 will DOOM 2016 play well on intel HD graphics?
Guy, ur laptop fit catch fire o! I don't think I'd like to know after seeing the minimum & recommended system requirements. shocked
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
AKBliv010:

Guy, ur laptop fit catch fire o! I don't think I'd like to know after seeing the minimum & recommended system requirements. shocked

I'll take that as a 'Yes'.

1 Like

Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
KazukiIto:

I'll take that as a 'Yes'.
Ah! Abeg o! You are own your own grin grin

Let me know sha! If it works.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by KazukiIto(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
AKBliv010:
Ah! Abeg o! You are own your own grin grin
Let me know sha! If it works.
Will do
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
pls can someone give me the link to download call of duty modern war fare highly compressed I saw some links on Google and I have visited over 10 websites but I am always hindered by ads and I can't download. and pls do these highly compressed games work.tanx
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Androidking: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
Nosainwe:
pls can someone give me the link to download call of duty modern war fare highly compressed I saw some links on Google and I have visited over 10 websites but I am always hindered by ads and I can't download. and pls do these highly compressed games work.tanx

U can get it in CD in d makt at highest N400 naira y downloading... I wish I will see someone to sell AC syndicate for me....than killing myself with downloads unless its a scarce game.

Like rise of tomb raider.. .
After wasting time.. Mb..and sleepless night.. D game no con get crack.. I just zip and keep 18gig...
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Androidking:

U can get it in CD in d makt at highest N400 naira y downloading... I wish I will see someone to sell AC syndicate for me....than killing myself with downloads unless its a scarce game.

Like rise of tomb raider.. .
After wasting time.. Mb..and sleepless night.. D game no con get crack.. I just zip and keep 18gig...
bro dats.the problem, I took time on Saturday to find the game but all d gamestores I entered didn't have d game so I bought farcry2 but I still need those games battlefield or call of duty
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nosainwe:
bro dats.the problem, I took time on Saturday to find the game but all d gamestores I entered didn't have d game so I bought farcry2 but I still need those games battlefield or call of duty
I've got some graphic cards being shipped to Nigeria. Where are you based? I fit put some games for flash drive for a small fee.
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by Nosainwe(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
AKBliv010:

I've got some graphic cards being shipped to Nigeria. Where are you based? I fit put some games for flash drive for a small fee.
like how much I stay in ajegunle
Re: Gaming On Intel HD Graphics by AKBliv010(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nosainwe:
like how much I stay in ajegunle
Cards aren't going to Lagos, sorry bro. The cost won't make it worthwhile to ship to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL / The Real Super Mario Dies Aged 84 Years / PES 15 Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.