Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics (42266 Views)

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by ndcide(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Looks like this is everything about the "change" omisore should be in court. We are really complicating these issues.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by guiddoti: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
themall:
Smelling a rat. A very big rat
I also smell political fossil
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by dialfa: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
zoo people
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by lyfeonweb1: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016

if my son become priest should i call him father ?

lyfeonweb.com
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Charly68: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
TVTKOKO:

DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME YORUBA!!! tongue tongue tongue
On point my brother,we are the most cultured people on this side of the world.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Charly68: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
EasternActivist:
But this man is wicked...

Even made them sit on the floor even when taking a group pic...

And the foolish people sef they laugh at their stupidity and ignorance
Are you normal ? I doubt it . Your comment on this page showed something is wrong with your faculty
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
princey83:
Begging tinubu by proxy. The current Ooni was the 2nd choice candidate after APC's 1st choice candidate based in the US declined the offer. This is what i heard sha. could be rumour.
The only reason the Ooni (since he loves visiting people) did not visit Omisore or Fani Kayode (both Ife sons) is because they are PDP members and tinubu's enemies, tinubu would not like that.lol
But what i dont understand is why their action being made public but the press secetary to the ooni
very childish.
Most obas are selected by politics these days. Even the last ooni got that position through awolowo.

God bless you bro,100% fact.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by emmasege: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Does the Ooni himself not have SKELETONS IN HIS CUPBOARD? Or how did he (a 41 yr old man) become a billionaire in such a short while, having neither been born into affluence nor worked with any reputable organization in his life? We all know he's APC's ooni but it's in his interest to stay off politics if he truly wants to father all and unite all Yorubas as he always sings.
A true father reaches out to his erring children but his body language & silence in the political persecution & illegal detention of FFK for instance, suggests that he doesn't have the heart of a father. Should FFK & Omisore be eventually released or acquitted, the Ooni would not be held in honour by the duo. They would rather disdain his person & office the more. Would an Emir of Kano or Sultan of sokoto have stayed aloof if one of theirs is being politically persecuted, irrespective of political differences? What a shame of my race!

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by karashita: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Na the Ooni detain am?
Anyway,i love his response-if he has no skeletons in his cupboard,he would be freed eventually.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by biggie73(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Waste of time. Go beg Aregbe,mostly Pa Akande main ally of Jagaban or the guy should pay up his share in the Arm deal.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by akoraye(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Bola Ige! Can You Now See Them?
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by shineeye1: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omisore is a foremost political crook of our generation. Somehow he has diabolically managed to delay nemesis for all his atrocities. Perhaps his moment of retribution has come. Proverbs 11
21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by MinCeteris: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
newbornmacho:
Kai!!! Dear God, thank you for creating me Igbo.

You don't need to tell us.

All those who lack respect for elders and authority, we know where they come from.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by YOLO1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
"Omisore is a prominent Ife son, I don't have any grudge against him whatsoever over his refusal to visit my palace since I became the Ooni. You all must know that he is entitled to his right of choice on who and where to visit at anytime. Don't also forget he is undergoing a procedural investigation and laws of the land must be respected but I promise to assist you on this matter within my limited capability legally guided.
I heartily pray God should quickly set him free if he has no skeleton in his cupboard". Ooni said.

Ooni has said it all. No need for further explanation
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Maydfourth: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please leave Ooni out of Omisores travails.Kabiyesi will not dabble in to politics .Let Omisore carry his cross...
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by legba1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
newbornmacho:

And what is wrong with them being Yoruba! Does the fact you wake your father with a kick makes you better than them because they prostrate to great elders. ARE they nit entitle to their tradition just like you are yours.....
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by babdap: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
PDP cluelessness is legendary, why has all the Emir's, Siltan,Sheu of Borno and Northern Elders haven't intervene in 5sduki's trail. Wake up from your slumber just tell Omisore to defend himself.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by southpole: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
newbornmacho:
Thank God for not creating me among the lost tribe
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Toofan007: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin be dis? Na Oni of Ife detain am? Person steal money, dem say Oni come help release am? Wetin dey worry dis people na?
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
legba1:

And what is wrong with them being Yoruba! Does the fact you wake your father with a kick makes you better than them because they prostrate to great elders. ARE they nit entitle to their tradition just like you are yours.....
i didn't mean it like that. The Yoruba are a great people if you ask me. Just that I wouldn't really allow my fellow human beings to prostrate before me... Honestly. No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Kingbusssy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thebachelor:
Even Queen Eliza can't help him.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by tomakint: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
labanji:
Awon Omo Yoruba gidi
You bow when you see a king sitted
Indeed cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by basadenet: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Prostrating for an Oba in yorubaland is normal and not a sign of begging.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by truthonmission: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
But this man is wicked...

Even made them sit on the floor even when taking a group pic...

And the foolish people sef they laugh at their stupidity and ignorance[/quote] What a culture. they thought that rolling on the floor means. respect
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by push23: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=28pt]that is oba of ife bowing his head in ondo state, why he is just a duke of ife [/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-AslwtiTitgM/V3_87AlrBoI/AAAAAAAATGE/9x83xFvkmRQJy_GtVrG3kkVezdwTpSLEACLcB/s400/elizade%2Buniversity%2Beew.jpg[/img]
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by stevecantrell: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Abduljohn:
I beg what is the relationship between Omisore in detention and Omisore not visiting the palace?

Politicians good @ springing issues from no issue. Best of luck

Omisore is rumoured to be one of those opposed to this Ooni ascending the throne, remember the efcc petition written against him ?
These guys believe Omisore is under a curse from the Ooni.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by mannobeGod: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can see how dumb Osun PDP is.
Now this should be a good hint for you all* now you must know If PDP are voted in and chase Idiotic Aregbe out, you people are still gonna be in another dumb hole.
PDP and APC are no good for you.. but we Nigerians only think with our mouth and not our brains.

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by achieverme(m): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2016
DMerciful:
People worship a man that is just like them calling him father of their race! He was using tax payers/ND oil money to gallivant New York instead of touring is ceremonial kingdom. You voted for a tyrant who does not follow rule of law and now you want the oni who is not a judge to free ur thief but hold Dasuki....yeye dey smell.

If you lack respect for your igwe, we in yorubaland are not like you.

Even the Bible confirms that the word of a king are powerful.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Tokety7: 1:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Omisore is a thief and there is little or nothing Ooni can do to rescue him. Infact Ooni needs to be careful because President Buhari has promised to crush anyone that comes BTW him and his corruption fight.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2016
TVTKOKO:
DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME YORUBA!!! tongue tongue tongue
Gbammest!! gringrin
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by zomby(m): 2:27am On Jul 10, 2016
The new Ooni of Ife is a pleasant young king....The best he could do for himself and his people is to stay away from politics. The Politicians are d@mn too greedy, heartless and unpatriotic for any sensible king to associate himself with them....Ooni should stay clear from politics or politicians and allow all of them to die in jail and go straight to hell.

Average Nigerians are dying each and every day simply because of the atrocities and carelessness of this group of lowlifes, called politicians.

Ooni should stay far away from these thieves that left our country on her knees
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by calcal: 3:28am On Jul 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

and to die as Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.