Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics (42243 Views)

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by dainformant(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chieftains of the People's Democratic Party PDP in the State of Osun have appealed to the Ooni of Ife His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(Ojaja II) to come to the rescue one of them Senator Iyiola Omisore who is being investigated for his roles in the criminal diversion of funds meant for arms by the former National Security Adviser Colonel Sabo Dasuki.

This appeal was made on Wednesday by the State Chairman of the party Hon. Adesoji Adagunodo who led other leaders of the party on a courtesy visit to the highly revered monarch at his Ile Oodua Palace in Ile-Ife.

The State party Chairman apologized on behalf of the detained Ife politician who has not visited the king since he was crowned seven months ago promising that as a true son of Ife and bonafide member of the Oduduwa House, Omisore will upon his release be brought to the palace to do the right thing.

"Your Imperial Majesty, we are here to pay our homage to you as the father of our race who must be respected by all true sons and daughters of Yoruba Race. We also beg you in the name of Oduduwa to use your goodwill in assisting us to rescue one of our leaders Otunba Iyiola Omisore from the EFCC detention even though we are not unaware of his attitude towards this sacred palace as he has refused to pay homage since you were divinely crowned seven months ago. We can assure you of his change of attitude as soon as he is released from detention". Adagunodo pleaded.

Responding, the Arole Oodua said he has no grudge whatsoever against Omisore who he described as a prominent Ife indigene entitled to his choice of relationship and assured the PDP chairman of his readiness to assist them within his limited capability and prayed that God will set him free if he has no skeleton in his cupboard over the matter.

"Omisore is a prominent Ife son, I don't have any grudge against him whatsoever over his refusal to visit my palace since I became the Ooni. You all must know that he is entitled to his right of choice on who and where to visit at anytime. Don't also forget he is undergoing a procedural investigation and laws of the land must be respected but I promise to assist you on this matter within my limited capability legally guided.
I heartily pray God should quickly set him free if he has no skeleton in his cupboard". Ooni said.

The state party leader was accompanied to the Ooni's palace by about 20 Chieftains to include Ife/Ijesa Senatorial leader Hon. Wale Ojo, Ife Central LG Chair, Hon. Adebowale Adedotun(Meree), Ife East LG Chair, Hon. Durojaye Isaac, Hon. Funso Babarinde, Engr. Marcus Adedini, Prince Olajide Olaosebikan, Prince Tobi Akomolede and others.

Signed;
Comrade Moses Olafare,
Director of Media and Public Affairs,
Ooni's Palace

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/pdp-leaders-prostrate-as-they-beg-ooni.html

5 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Smelling a rat. A very big rat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by ChangeIsCostant: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
see wetin Buhari don turn this men into .....

12 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by PrettyCrystal: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
if they are not begging Fayose then they are begging minister of tourism.... Buhari's government is BEGGING to differ

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by dainformant(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
DAT one dey

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even Queen Eliza can't help him.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by gwales: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
The ooni can do Nada as far as Bubu is concern. He should be ready to meet dasuki and Nnamdi kunu in kuje prison

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by kogistar: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
mtcheeeew political king

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by kelechi50: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
The Evil that men do lives with them

9 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Abduljohn(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
I beg what is the relationship between Omisore in detention and Omisore not visiting the palace?

Politicians good @ springing issues from no issue. Best of luck

15 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by pdppower: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
I heartily pray God should quickly set him free if he has no skeleton in his cupboard". Ooni said.
I like this part most. Ooni refused to commit himself. God bless Arole Oodua.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by newbornmacho(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kai!!! Dear God, thank you for creating me Igbo.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by omowolewa: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
He can interface on plea bargains but not on subverting justice.
newbornmacho:
and not Zulu or North Korean, imaging you begging that small boy?

VenusBetty:
I dont believe the begging side of the story, but even if it was true, that man you called a small boy is far older than you and those people begging actually respects the seat. note the SEAT

The SEAT/the POWER/the AUTHORITY/the INFLUENCE, noted (oro yen ni yen oo o)
Venusbetty you're great!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by KenModi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
He should do what??!!

The Ooni should do what!!!

Rather than tell their compatriot to confess and return the money he recieved, they are going to beg and prostrate.

Do you know how many lives were lost as a result of the money he recieved from Dasuki?

Dasuki and his cronnies knew fully well what they were doing as well as the cost, yet they went ahead.

Now these idiots are begging the Ife monarch to save someone who was part of what led to countless number of lives

These people definitely don't care about us nor the next generation

The Ooni should save this one from his miseries?

Idiots calling themselves PDP and/or APC members

Good one Ooni. If he has no skeletons that is when you power would help him, if not Omisere should face the music.

When are they arresting Jonathan sef; the man under whose watch the money was shared Would that ever happen?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by TVTKOKO(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
newbornmacho:
DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR CREATING ME YORUBA!!! tongue tongue tongue

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by cosby02(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Really
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by labanji(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Awon Omo Yoruba gidi
You bow when you see a king sitted

15 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by veekid(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lobatan
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Akinz0126(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Waiting concern tailor with clipper?Just imagine politicians abeg they can go to any lent just to av there wey!Shabi na proverb talk am say "person wey go chop with devil hin spoon go long"Omisore or whatever thay called him already dine with d devil Using short spoon

4 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't understand.

Well,

I understand what's on my signature
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by tonio2wo: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=48pt]Another Propaganda![/size].
Am not yoruba but I know how high they hold the respect for their elders especially through prostration talk less of an oba!
Haba! apc try another tactic.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by iluvpomo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thanks be to the almighty for giving me the health, mental acuity and good network speed to be able to achieve first page comment status.
I now prostrate before all you NairaLanders to now complete my weekend NairaLand glory by "liking" my post so that I can now take it show my girlfriend how famous and loved I am.

May God bless you and your children's children. Thank you.

25 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by blazetitov: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
So Ooni don turn judge abi? Waste of time

No more padi padi government. Cover up is no longer allowed. God bless PMB and all well meaning Nigerians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by SmartMugu: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Which kain PDP leaders be these ones? Rented crowd, nobody knows any one of them. Those shouting during GEJ era should come and prostrate, not these local rented folks.
Obviously these ones are confused, thinking Ooni is a God and not a human like themselves.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by DMerciful(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
People worship a man that is just like them calling him father of their race! He was using tax payers/ND oil money to gallivant New York instead of touring is ceremonial kingdom. You voted for a tyrant who does not follow rule of law and now you want the oni who is not a judge to free ur thief but hold Dasuki....yeye dey smell.
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm. Omisureal is in real soup. Magu no go hear dis one o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by tolexy123: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wah
Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by JossyOloye(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
they went to a trad monarch, HIM, will they not prostrate before....

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
make I go sleep jooor...that na d only thing wey dey give some of us joy..
Baba God no dey charge us money to sleep.. If dem say make I pay for this sleep..wahala don come cos I no get money to pay...
make una continue to dey shout PDP and APC...na una sabi

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics by EasternActivist: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
But this man is wicked...

Even made them sit on the floor even when taking a group pic...

And the foolish people sef they laugh at their stupidity and ignorance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Flies In A Private Jet To Visit Tinubu And Lai Mohammed. Photos / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.