Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland (578 Views)

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by UbochiBinNa: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wonders, they say shall never end.

There was this babe in my platoon back at the orientation camp in Dakingari, Kebbi State. The babe and I participated in the Hausa cultural dance presentation at the social night and we did well together.

But something amazed when I slept last night and dreamt that I proposed to her and she gladly accepted. We even went as far as fixing a date for our wedding and the programme went smoothly as planned.

We had even got to the point where the Imam beckoned at me to put the wedding ring in my wife’s finger and I already held her hand to do so when I suddenly heard ‘Mr Kazeem!!! Wake up, time has gone, it’s 7am already and you aren’t prepared to go to your PPA’

I honestly felt like cursing the guy that woke me up that day because I was unable to continue the dream even after I tried resuming the sleep all over.

-ARTIX MENTOR

Source: http://corperdiary.com/how-i-got-married-to-my-platoon-babe-in-dreamland/

Re: How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by Basildvalour(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dreams come true you know.

Only if you can make it happen.
Re: How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dream is free ..so keep On dreaming bro gringringrin
Re: How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by UbochiBinNa: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
fanacy:
Dream is free ..so keep On dreaming bro gringringrin
My dreams comes true cool wink
Re: How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
UbochiBinNa:

My dreams comes true cool wink

I thought as much.. Joseph the dreamer gringringrin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland by Nightie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
fanacy:

I thought as much.. Joseph the dreamer gringringrin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Benefit From Character Assassination? / Wife Material. / How To Deal With An Unfaithful Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.