Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD (2942 Views)

Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / Real Estate Investment Summit 2016 For Wealth Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
yosmen:
stop preaching things that has no practical application. Faith works YES but faith without works is dead

Which area is not clear?
mention or quote it. Tnx
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by yosmen: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
1. Accept the fact that God is the owner of all things. So ask whatever you need from him.
2. Give your 2fishes and 5loaves of bread. If you don't give you won't get.
3. Be patient with God for the manifestation of your request
4. Worship God in anticipation.

There are lot of people who have Done these but didn't get results

Also note, you Dont give to God because you want something in return. It's a wrong teaching taught by the churches.

Many people have been making confessions and paying tithe,their situations has not changed over the years.

They are keys to wealth agreed.Reseach more on biblical principles that are aplicable with visible results.

Many Atheist are financially stable than church people...why?Despite all the preaching of how to become wealthy and materialistic
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
yosmen:
1. Accept the fact that God is the owner of all things. So ask whatever you need from him.
2. Give your 2fishes and 5loaves of bread. If you don't give you won't get.
3. Be patient with God for the manifestation of your request
4. Worship God in anticipation.

There are lot of people who have Done these but didn't get results

Also note, you Dont give to God because you want something in return. It's a wrong teaching taught by the churches.

Many people have been making confessions and paying tithe,their situations has not changed over the years.

They are keys to wealth agreed.Reseach more on biblical principles that are aplicable with visible results.

Many Atheist are financially stable than church people...why?Despite all the preaching of how to become wealthy and materialistic

You just gave me something and it shall be given back to you good measure press down shaken together and running over. The giving I'm referring is to give to those who ask you for something even though you're also in need. Is like a seed to facilitate your own blessing.

@ Many Atheist are financially stable than church people...why?Despite all the preaching of how to become wealthy and materialistic

Yes but their ways are not our way. Tnx
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy New Month

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

By the power in the Blood of Jesus you're granted grace to accomplished all that God intended to do through you this month of September and beyond. Every resource for your success shall be made available and you will do good works and your life will affect other people lives positively in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2017
A Reminder

I want to remind you that God loves us regardless of what we're going through in life and please do not forget that He loves us Jn 3:16. He deliver us from the power of Sin and Death by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross col 2:13-15

If we continue in our sinful way God will be justified because He has played his role by restoring our relationship with him. Is now our responsibility to have a healthy relationship with God by walking in obedience. and love one another which is the whole essences of life.

Anytime we obey sin (Rom 6:6-23) what we're saying is that Christ should go back to the cross second time to be crucified (Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins)

Note that our sins is blocking our blessings. God has given us everything freely from the very beginning. He created everything and put man in charge, he didn't need our help. He did everything before creating man after which there is nothing to create again.

Thus we have a Will (which is the promises of God to all his children) and the enemy (Sin) standing on the way but the good news is that we have a saviour who is ready to help us whenever we call on him.

Please make up your mind now to live a sin free life by following the pattern laid down by Jesus. Make him the Lord of your life and follow is direction.

Everything you need is written in the Bible. Let the Bible be your guide. God bless you and have a wonderful day.

rev2214

Join our discourse on Bread Of Life ask me for the link
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2018
WOMEN AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE By REV2214

A school of thought that permit man to marry more than one wives under same roof is a dangerous thought.

This school of thought should have also allow women to marry more men under same roof provided they've the capacity to do so.

While do men (Man & Woman or people) fight each other? Or what causes strife amongs men? Is it not because of disagreement in the process of who get what, when & how and that makes it impossible for two or more to live together in harmony (offense free).

People want to rule, control or dominate other fellow human being, see them as slaves; and use them like a tool for whatever they deem it fit.

Wealth, Authority, Position & Power is the watch word.

Husband want to control wife, likewise wife want to control husband. Children want to be free under the control (guidance) of their parents; everybody want to be free yet there are laws that governs everything in life.

It is essential to stay far from every thought that causes strife among men (people). If you're in a relationship that causes you pain, sorrow & death please disengage from such relationship (disappear) temporarily or permanently.

When two or more people lives or relate with each other (camp, hostel, home, group, work etc) there is tendency of becoming offended because of their differences (clashes of interest) automatically one must summit to another (whether they agreed or not) then waiting for the outcome of such decision either to succeed or fail.

So, the school of thought that permit men to marry more than one wives should see by now (this dispensation) that this is not working anymore and my advise is that people should not embrace or follow this school of thought and all its teaches any more. Because this thought point is followers to death and distruction every day.

Let us examine the other school of thought that advise people (man) to marry one wife and avoid divorce. I belief it encourage people (followers) to stay in marriage, accommodate each other weaknesses, sort things out until they understand each other (the grass is not greener on the other side). Meanwhile, this set of people still finds it difficult to live together because of different ideology or clashes of interest amongs them. Although you may say women are more than men but that is a discussion that is arguable because of statistics or details available about population.

However, people that follow the school of thought that permit man to marry more than one wives under same roof but don't permit woman to marry more than one husband (to them women are seen as an object, like things to be used and dumped).

I don't embrace polygamous I came from a polygamous home and I know the suffer women suffers in the hands of men that can't coordinate the affairs of their home (money is not everything). Thus, if as a woman and you're not happy in your home (single marraige I.e. you marry to a husband that marry to only you). Be patient with your husband and try to find out what went wrong. (Same goes to the husband too; give her time) if seeing each other daily become tiresome, take a vacation spend sometimes alone (I know some people won't be able to do this for so many reasons e.g. children, fund & fear etc). But what I'm saying is, spend sometimes alone talk to yourself and seek God face in prayer for answers.

But if you're unfortunate to be in polygamous house (not home) accept your fault and ask God to help you. You also need to ask yourself why you choose to be a second, third or seventh wives to a man that can't discipline himself.

Please stay away from any relationship that Steal, Kill & Destroy you daily. Do not allow spirit of destruction to destroy your soul. Be healthy - Body - Soul & Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.

Stay Alive & Be Happy

I am Your Host
Rev2214

Be Successful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Save Me From My Mother In-law? / Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? / Am Not Enjoying My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.