Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD (2954 Views)

Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman.. / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / Real Estate Investment Summit 2016 For Wealth Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wealth Creation Centre. "Building Minds For Wealthy Life(s)" With Biblical Principle. Centre For Knowledge And Execllence. Building Modern Hall (in-view) for lectures or teaching interested individual on how to Develop their Minds for Wealthy Living that will affect generations positively (Based on Biblical Standard or Principles For Healthy Society.)

Join us on this platform and learn on How To DEPEND ON GOD FOR PROVISIONS through his spoken Words. Question & Answer on how to meet our Daily needs in our Family circle.

Join our GROUP DISCUSSION chat me up on whatsApp

Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
SOLVING LIFE ISSUE WITH THE SPOKEN WORD

The Word of God is the truth about the subject matter; it is God judgment over the issue. Men may say something different, but whose report will you believe – God – Man –Satan. Gets the Word of God concerning the issue or subject matter and start saying it both day and night. Jos 1:8

what do we confess? We speak Word according to what is written in the Bible against any challenges we’re faced with. Such as Sickness, Poverty, Health, Finances, Hunger, Shelter, Knowledge, Fear, Giving, Warfare, Love, Faith etc.

For instant, if you’re afraid of death or failure, anytime the thought show up in your mind that says you will die or fail; quickly respond by saying 2Tim 1:7. For God hath not given us (personalise it) the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. So, I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Ps 118:17 KJV

Read more on @ www.rev2214..com Now!
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
How To Solve Financial Problem Within 7-70 days.

"The Power To Meet Your Present Need Without Borrow From People or Bank".

1. Give away things you don't need to people that needs them.
2. Look for obsolete things and turn it to money (OLX).
3. Identify between your need and want, and be honest to yourself.
4. Focus (Deep thinking) basically on a need at a particular time (Dispensation).
5. Confess positively to yourself and about the situation at hand. (Power of Spoken Word)
6. Get relevant Info. search the Web, read the Bible & other good books while focusing on that need.
7. Eliminate all negative thought, barrier standing your way of attaining your goal.
8. Write down what your mind suggest to you and take action as you can.
9. Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
10. Fulfill that particular Goal or Desire don't deviate.

A person can form anything i.e. things in his thought, by impressing his thought (Deep Thinking or Meditating) upon formless substance (Invisible substance), can cause the thing he thinks about to be created. QED -Amount of money is irrelevant-
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
HOW DO YOU EARN YOUR LIVING?

What do you have to give? What can you offer in exchange for money? (Talent, Product, Service, Time, Knowledge, Property etc) Organise it and give it to those that needs it for free or cost.

How do you see your work? i.e. what do you do potentially everyday, what do you give to the society (product or service).

Better still; what do you sell or what service do you render to earn your living.

The scripture says: Gal 6:7. Be not deceived; God is not mocked, which means everything you do in open or secret God sees.

So what do you offer people in the community you belong? Tell me is it Death or Life?

Are you selling Groceries or you're a Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician, Doctor, Lawyer and so on. whatever you do, does it bring glory to God? Ask yourself if God says you should account to him your activity this past week, what will be your score? Will you be justify? (thank God for Jesus)

Whatever you do in your daily business activity, please be God conscious. Say to yourself GOD IS WATCHING ME. Then you will be either justified by your obedience or condemned by your disobedience.

Whatever you do, you should do to benefit people and bring glory to God's name. That is life and not death. People who derives s3xual satisfaction outside marriage is death. People that make money sell narcotics, hard drugs stealing public fund are destroying other people's life. That is death.

Read:
Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Proverbs 22:8 He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.

NB: Whatever you do in this life to earn a living, please don't sell your BODY for money, is not the best option. Your body is the temple of God and is good to respect that.

1 Corinthians 3:16-19. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

God know our everyday need and know how to give all the necessary things for our lives. Our God is a FATHER. He knows exactly what we need even before we ask.

Read:
Acts 17:24-31. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

LET US TAKE THINGS EASY. AND LIVE OUR LIFE PEACEFULLY TO GLORIFY GOD. ATTEND ANY BIBLE BELIEVER CHURCH AND READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY. BEST WISHES IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2016
OUR GOD IS A GENEROUS GOD

From Day1 God gave man the position of dominion and authority, liberty to live and exercise kingship over all his creation. That is what I called generosity. For man to eat, drink, merry and enjoy life.

But look at what we have today? Life of struggle, stress and calamity in the world.

The good News is, what was lost in the beginning was later restore by the finished work of the cross but ONLY for those who believe and ready to calm their lost glory back from the enemy who stole it from them.

So how then can we achieve this objective? Opinions.........
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Proverbs 18:15-16
Intelligent people are always open to new ideas; infact, they look for them
Giving a gift works wonders; it may bring you before important people

Psalms 104:14-15
You cause grass to grow for the livestock and plants for people to use. You allow them to produce food from the earth—wine to make them glad, olive oil to soothe their skin, and bread to give them strength.

What do you need?
The fact that you need something shows its availability.
Whatever you need, there are things in your possession that others need or want.
You can only get when you give. You give in order to get.

I will share 4steps of getting your need directly from God.

1. Accept the fact that God is the owner of all things. So ask whatever you need from him.
2. Give your 2fishes and 5loaves of bread. If you don't give you won't get.
3. Be patient with God for the manifestation of your request
4. Worship God in anticipation.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2016
On this platform, our discuss will focus on how to live happily in our family lives.

The Holy Spirit will guide us on how individual family will live a victorious life, financially, maritally and any other area we needs fulfilment in life

Be as it may, we will be looking or focus more on how we can live together happily and successfully as family by building or developing our mind scripturally.

We will start by asking ourself factors that responsible for happiness in our family lives.

OPTIONS: TRUST- PATIENCE- RICHES- UNDERSTANDING OR ?
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2016
rev2214:
Wealth Creation Centre. "Building Minds For Wealthy Life(s)" With Biblical Principle. Centre For Knowledge And Execllence. Building a Modern Hall (in-view) for lectures or teaching interested individual on how to Develop their Minds for Wealthy Living that will affect generations positively (Based on Biblical Standard or Principles For Healthy Society.)

Join us on this platform and learn on How To DEPEND ON GOD FOR PROVISIONS through his spoken Words. Question & Answer on how to meet our Daily needs in our Family circle.

Be Ready to share your personal life experience so that others can learn and grow up in every sphere of life(s). Join our GROUP DISCUSSION on 08033879531. Send WCC as msg to join.

Kindly send your msg with NL name for the group discussion. Tnx
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 4:06am On Jul 13, 2016
SAYING POSITIVE THINGS DAILY

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Life is give and take. Giving is not necessarily means money, you can give time, knowledge, gift, helping hand, like taking an old woman across the road, paying attention to someone etc. Adding value to life(s) is a way of giving. And whatever you give is coming back to you. Make sure you're sowing good seed then you will success in every area of our lives. Your business will proper and your family will excel.

Have a good day.

Remember friends, the scripture can not be broken.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2016
This Was Posted By One Of Our Group Member (WCCG) And I Think You Should Read It

Why Your Way Isn’t Working

BY RICK WARREN

“When [Jesus] had finished speaking, he said to Simon, ‘Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.’ Simon answered, ‘Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets’” (Luke 5:4-5 NIV).

Think about how hard it must have been for Simon Peter to admit failure to Jesus. He was a professional fisherman, and he was good at it. It was how he made his living. But sometimes even the pros fish all night and catch nothing.

These were good guys, and they were doing their best. But sometimes our best is not good enough, and sometimes there are situations that are out of our control. You can’t control the economy. You can’t control the weather. You can’t control a lot of things in life that will affect your life. You may have tried so hard, but it just doesn’t seem to make any difference and you don’t have much to show for it.

What do you need to do? First, you need to get Jesus in your boat. In other words, let him be the center of your job. Second, you admit that your way isn’t working. The Bible calls it confession, and it can be tough.

Why is it so hard for us to admit our way isn’t working? 

Pride. You don’t want anybody to think you can’t handle it. You’re in charge. You’ve got it all together. You think you can handle everything by yourself, even if it means working 12 hours a day.

Stubbornness. You’re unwilling to change the way you do things. Did you know the greatest enemy of tomorrow’s success is yesterday’s success?

Fear. You can’t admit you’ve fished all night and caught nothing. You’re afraid that people will think less of you. You’re afraid to get Jesus into your boat because he’ll steer it in a direction you don’t want to go.

You may be doing your best in your job, but you just don’t seem to have much to show for it. Let go of your pride, stubborn

Rick Warren Devotional
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
CORE DUTY

Walk n Work with God

Do You Know God Is Looking For People He Could Use To Perform His Task on Earth?

Are You Available For Him?

Do You Know Your Purpose In Life?

Are You At The Centre Of Your Assignment?

Eze 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. (KJV)

You’re a Conduit God Want To Use on Earth For Positive Change.

Will You Allow Him To Do That With You?

What Are The Steps Taken To Ensure The Attainment Of This Goal? 2Tim 1:9

Identify Your Purpose In Life And Focus On What You Are Called To Do, Every Other Thing Is IRRELEVANT. Read 1 Peter 2:9, Eph 2:10, Mt 28:19-20

We All Have Plans; Things We Want To Do, And Fell Bad Not Doing Them. But How Important Are Those Things Compare To Our Core Assignment On Earth, Mt 16:26.

The difference in who you are right now and the person you will become in ten years time from now, will largely determined by your relationships and your reading habits. And the first book you should consider reading is the Bible. That closes the Gap in our relationship with God.

Our Primary Assignment Is To Allow God To Use Us For His Purpose. You’re Saved That Others Might Be Safe.

But If You Are Not Yet Save And You’re Privilege To Read This;

Then Read & Meditate on

Ro 10:9 That If Thou Shalt Confess With Thy Mouth The Lord Jesus, And Shalt Believe In Thine Heart That God Hath Raised Him From The Dead, Thou Shalt Be Saved.

Whenever we’re faced with Challenges (Financially or Spiritually) we can trust God for answer to all problems; He knew the problems are coming, and has prepared us for it (1 Cor 10:13).

Ask in prayer what He has done (SOLUTION) to solve the problem, whatever He tell you just go and do it.

Fear is our No1 enemy, but we overcome fear by standing on God’s promises.

So don’t worry, worry compound issue. Exercise faith and you will overcome
(1Jn 5:4)
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
SELL AND GIVE

The secret of abundance is hidden in giving. If you want to be blessed financially and much more, learn the secret. This will open more doors for you to prosper in the work of your hand or your ministry. The power of God will flow through you to touch lives and save many souls.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

From the scripture above, we see JESUS advice the young man to sell what he has and give to the poor. Sell and then give i.e. convert what you have (Talent, Skill, Gift etc) to money then give the money to the poor or the less privilege.

The power of abundance is rooted in giving.

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Hmmmm UNDERLINE: THE THING WHICH IS GOOD

God is not interested in ill gotten wealth. Stolen money and people that sell their body for money etc

Deuteronomy 2:28 Thou shalt sell me meat for money, that I may eat; and give me water for money, that I may drink: only I will pass through on my feet;

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody. 1 Thess 4:11-12

Take these scriptures seriously and endeavor to live a good life.

God Bless as you obey.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
WHEN TO BE SILENT . .

The Bible
1.Be silent In the heat of anger - (Prov 14:17)
2. Be silent When you don't have all the facts - (Prov 18:13)
3. Be silent When you haven't verified the story - (Deut 17:6)
4. Be silent If your words will offend a weaker person - (1 Cor 8:11)
5. Be silent When it is time to listen - (Prov 13:1)
6. Be silent When you are tempted to make light of holy things - (Eccl 5:2)
7. Be silent When you are tempted to joke about sin - (Prov 14:9)
8. Be silent If you would be ashamed of your words later - Prov 8:8
9. Be silent If your words would convey the wrong impression - (Prov 17:27)
10. Be silent If the issue is none of your business - (Prov 14:10)
11. Be silent When you are tempted to tell an outright lie - (Prov 4:24)
12. Be silent If your words will damage someone else's reputation - (Pro 16:27)
13. Be silent If your words will damage a friendship - (Prov 16:28)
14. Be silent When you are feeling critical - (Jam 3:9)
15. Be silent If you can't say it without screaming it - (Prov 25:28)
16. Be silent If your words will be a poor reflection of the Lord or your friends and family - (1 Pe 2:21-23)
17. Be silent If you may have to eat your words later - (Prov 18:21)
18. Be silent If you have already said it more than one time - (Prov 19:13)
19. Be silent When you are tempted to flatter a wicked person - (Prov 24:24)
20. Be silent When you are supposed to be working instead - (Prov 14:23)

"WHOEVER GUARDS HIS MOUTH AND TONGUE KEEPS HIS SOUL FROM TROUBLES" (Prov 21:23).

"BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD" (Ps 46:10)
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Before I Was Blind, But Now I Can See

Rule #1
Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
Send your grain across the seas, and in time, profits will flow back to you. But divide your investments among many places, for you do not know what risks might lie ahead. When clouds are heavy, the rains come down. Whether a tree falls north or south, it stays where it falls. Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest. Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things. Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both.

Rule #2
Ecclesiastes 9:11-12
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

People can never predict when hard times might come. Like fish in a net or birds in a trap, people are caught by sudden tragedy.

Rule #3
Matthew 7v12
“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

So, practice Rule #1

Then pray for God favour to effect Rule #2.

Thereafter, observe Rule #3

DO YOU SEE ANYTHING?
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2016
ACCEPT THE GIFT OF GOD

The ONLY problem in the world is Sin. It entered through Adam & Eve. But the problem of sinners is that they rejected the solution God provided to cure sin. And that cure is JESUS. Jn3:19-21

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

At a point in our life, we will come to the level of understanding of either doing good or bad, wrong or right, the path of life or death. At that point, we chose to do what we chose to do. Thereafter, there are consequences of our action whether good or bad. If we chose to do the right thing (always), we shall be rewarded with righteousness, then ultimately, life eternal.

But if we decide to do otherwise, the consequences shall be death and eternal damnation.

God's plan for our lives is to finish well (Happy Ending). I'm convinced that God can and will bring its purpose to fulfillment in the lives of his children. Because he can finished what he has started.

So whatever intend to frustrate the Grace of God in our life not to Finish well will be destroy today in the name of JESUS.

So, we must be cautious of the way we live. Do to people what you want them to do to you. So that God grace will not be frustrated in your life. Then you will be happy and receive the desire of your heart daily as you live according to the instruction given to you by God.

Rules for Holy Living Col 3:1-17
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. www.rev2214..com
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
When you're ready to be truthful and genuine things will start working for you. Be ready to do unto others what you want them to do for you. Your light will shine like the day and people will come to that light. The secret to financial success is generosity. Think about that.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016
нαρρу ηєω мσηтн, мαу тнє gяα¢є σƒ Gσ∂ gυι∂є συя ѕтєρѕ αѕ ωє נσυяηєу ιη тнιѕ мσηтн of August, αη∂ ρяσѕρєя тнє ωσяк σƒ συя нαη∂ ιη נєѕυѕ ηαмє. Aмєη
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Moving forward
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:07am On Aug 09, 2016
CONGRATULATION!!!

The enemy has loss the battle against you. You're victorious, JESUS died and paid the price for your sins. Don't give him the opportunity to trick or deceive or lure you into sin again. Live free from sin, do not allow sin to take over and control your life again. How? by obeying God. focus on the truth and commit to do the right thing (Truth). If you make mistake, don't repeat it. Make sure you don't repeat your mistake. This is HOW to live free from sin.

You're already saved by the Blood shed of JESUS don't let Satan rob you off your salvation. You're Free my friend Yes! you've been set free. Now continue to live a new and victorious life.

From today anything that intend to take you away from your maker (The Almighty). God will destroy it, anything targeting you for destruction, will be completely destroyed in the name of JESUS. Do I hear you say Amen.

Enjoy your Freedom.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Phil 4:8-9

https://m.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
If You Want To Go Far In Business: Whatever you do, if you focus on giving value and advice instead of manipulating and maneuvering, you win over many more prospects, clients, bosses, colleagues and friends. And you will be rewarded in ways you never dreamed. Jay Abraham
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2016
The Law Vs Grace by Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo

The law was given to the children of Israel through moses to help them understand their ways. The law open their eyes i.e. the eyes of their understanding to the way they behave to each others. It was given for condemnation. To help them understood the pattern of their behavior. So the law comes with penalty i.e. consequence of sin.

Before the law people do what ever they do without guilt (Cain & Abel) In the dispensation of law they're conscious of what they do because there is penalty for their deeds (Sin). For sins to be cleanse they have to make sacrifice with innocent blood (lamb) at the alter via a priest a representative of God (Aaron) who will stand for them in God's presence to make such sacrifices for their sins.

That is the purpose of the law. Thou shall not ................. the law exposes your Sins for necessary punishment. The wages of Sin is Death Rom 6:23

Grace on the other side is a gift from God that condemned not but simply set you free from all your wrong doing (Sins) without asking for your permission and require no physical sacrifices because the blood of an innocent lamb (Jesus) has been made as sacrifice on the alter (Calvary) has a sacrifice for sins (my sins). The same way the children of Israel accept the law that put them to bondage in sin. Grace is given to all who embraces the truth about the finished work of Jesus to salvation (freedom) from sin.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Right now what we need to do is simple. Our daily lives should be transformed continually by the renewing of our mind, to reflect the character and the attitude of our saviour Lord Jesus Christ. By trusting in him to release the power of grace to live a righteous life, that will ultimately lead us to Holiness. without Holiness the Bible say no man shall see God.

In other word our lives should be getting better each day 24/7, 7days a WK, 12months in 1yr. Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. We must evaluate our thought, deed or action by the standard of the word of God in every step we take. That is flee from every appearance of Sin, our thought and deed must be in alignment to the instruction of the Bible.

The truth is, we will not attained this in 1day. I will give an illustration; if a man walk in a company or set of friends that drink alcohol or beer or any type of intoxicant. And there come a day, this individual drank heavily, loss control of himself and misbehave, do all kind of things that he will not do when he his not under the influence of that liquor.

Perhaps, God saved him, and woke up next day to see the picture, video of his display. And said to himself what is the purpose or the importance of this thing, what benefit is this for me. He talked to himself just like the prodigal son, and come back to his senses and vow not to drink liquor again, but replace it with bottled water or nonalcoholic drink. (note: you must have alternative or a replacement for it) You must fill the vacuum with another thing hence you will go back to your vomit. Soon you will notice your friendship with those set of people will depreciate because you can't be persuaded any more to join them in their drinking. Thereafter, you will have to dissociate your friendship with them.

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

My point is, the influence that make you to misbehave will back off (Demons) alcohol, friends, association etc. they will dissociate themselves from you for a moment and come back to check whether your door is locked or open for them to come in again. That is why it is very important to have replacement, don't leave the vacuum empty, fill it with the scripture by reading the Bible.

So, the law come to give us the understanding that we've sinned and the penalty to that sin is death. It shows us that we're condemn by the law for doing certain things.

ROMANS 5:18 -21. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

That as sin has reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The grace tells us we're free from sin and there is no more commendation. That we can now live our New life in the grace made available by the finished work of Jesus Christ. The innocent blood that was shed has sacrifice at Calvary. if we walk with God and put our trust (faith) in Jesus Christ we will attain salvation which mean freedom from Sin and Death. Its ours for free from God.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 8:33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Conclusively, if you're in need of anything because I know we all want to enjoy life (Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things) Go to God with your faith in Christ Jesus and with patience the supply will come.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
THE STRUGGLE IN OUR CHRISTIAN JOURNEY
By Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

All have sinned "Yes" but not all are sinners
Because we have a saviour and his name is JESUS
Sin is a disease and JESUS is the Cure.

You're not a sinner because you sinned; You sinned because you're a sinner.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Once you loss your appetite of doing wrong thing (sinful thing) you're already delivered from sin. Sin don't have power or dominion over you, then you're on your way to true holiness because you're already the righteousness of God in Christ JESUS.

You can chose between being a sinner or saint is your choice. You have a saviour JESUS the son of God ones you embrace the truth about his death and resurrection you're saved.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

NOTE: Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but Death has been defeated FINALLY

Look friends don't let anyone judge you with do's & don't Christian's are FREE from HELL, it is a slap that Christian are not bearing much fruit with our lifestyle.

Let the whole world know through our character that we are sons & daughters of the living God. I hope we will live such life everyday.

For emphasis, let our lives convert many souls into the kingdom of God rather than trying to persuade the world through letters, but through our behavior wherever we reside, that the whole World may be blessed through us. And so shall it be in JESUS name, Amen.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Let's always pray for one another

*The prayer* Father, Thank You for each and every day You have blessed us here on earth. Thank You for Your tender mercies. Thank You for giving us friends and family to share these joys with. I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Where there is joy, give them continued joy, where there is pain; give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence. Where there is need, fulfill their needs. Bless their homestead, families, finances, their going out and their coming in's…In Jesus' name; Amen

1 Like

Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Making Extra Cash Working Online After Office Hours?

Online Business Require Commitment, Persistence, Time and Patience. Then Integrity which is the Key To Lasting Success. When You're dealing With People Is Good To Be Honest With Them. If You Have These Qualities, Follow The Steps Below.

1. Have your own product.
2. Promote other people's products.
3. Build your network of cutomers.
4. Sell variety of products to existing customers.
5. Create new products often.
6. Develop methods for new customer.
7. Create a web site.
8. Join relevant forum.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
ALWAYS pay attention to know what people need (Identify a problem or a need). Search for solution (products or services) to solve the problem.

Ask yourself; what do I have that I can give to others? What do I have to offer in terms of Talent, Product, Service, Time, Knowledge, Property etc. Organise it and give it to those that needs it for free or cash.

You can hire an expert to create the product/service if necessary including the salesletter. Find people for your work through listed sites.

Successful people bear in mind that others are continually asking themselves question like, can you really help me? And one way you can answer it, is by focusing on the benefits you have to offer (Online or Offline). The fact that people are bombarded daily with information on the features of particular product and gadget. They don't know who to trust.

They ask, can I really trust you? And trust is built on telling the truth and following through on your commitment.

So, let people know they can trust you.

When you create a product. ADVERTISE IT - people MUST know you have solution to their problems.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Dream Big - Start small - Eliminate Fear - Grow Fast : By Babatunde Olatunji

This method will help you move from where you are to where you should be. Thinking about owning your business require discipline and integrity And there is no way you can excel without learning from others. So, get mentors, read books, attend seminars, and open yourself to information that will help you to grow. Except you're not interested in business success. But if you're, kindly follow this simple ways and better your life, family and business. It is a common knowledge that people don't like to read, but no one can have an edge without accessing the right information. That is why we open group discussion to better our lives and businesses. If we fail to practice what we are posting on this thread, we will not see the effect in our lives. Is as simple as that. Thanks & Be successful
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2016
SIN - Our Greatest Challenge In Life.

It started first with our forefather (Adam). Adam disobeyed God instruction when he agreed with his wife to eat the fruit God told him not to eat. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. Ge 3:6

From that day God declared war between man and his enemy (Satan) also place the burden or the consequences of sins they committed upon them. Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

"Their enemy (Deceiver) came to deceive the woman and the woman sold the idea to the man"

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Read more in Rev 12:1-17

Since the fall, God has prepared another way of escape for humanity through JESUS Christ. Whoever believed what God has done on the Cross and proclaim JESUS as Lord will be saved from the punishment of sins. Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

"Any message of God that refuses to point people to JESUS as a saviour is a dead message"

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Once you surrender your life to JESUS the pain and the burden of sin is lifted from you, because Christ paid with his blood on the Cross. We have a new life as God's child in JESUS. We are in the New Covenant of the blood of JESUS.

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

At this point, its very important to check yourself if you're saved or not. If you know you're not saved, JESUS is waiting; just to ask him for your salvation and He will give you for Free. "Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Just like that? YES just like that.

So now that you've giving your life to JESUS and become a Christian (Christ like) how do I live righteously? ONLY one thing is require of you, ensure you don't go back to your sin. Each day with prayer, your service to God and humanity ensure that sin do not take dominion over you. If you can do that God will perfect every other thing.

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (Kindly study the entire chapter)

In summary, in other not to go back to your former way of life (sinful life) fellowship with believers in any bible believing church, pray regularly and read the bible daily (our lives depend on it). Finally invest on the kingdom, use your resources on promoting God's work. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Your heart desire will be meet by doing that, I mean, being in possession of good things of life. And God will bless you has you obey. Amen
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by GRACEWORDBOOKS: 3:39am On Sep 18, 2016
I feel encouraged as I read through your thread. It is wonderful. Developing wealth through the Word.... God bless you.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
GRACEWORDBOOKS:
I feel encouraged as I read through your thread. It is wonderful. Developing wealth through the Word.... God bless you.
Wow! Thank you, God will open our eyes to see the opportunity around us and also help us to take the advantage so that we will not join them in the corrupt practices. Amen

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
HEAVEN IS SURE - By Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo

1. God created everthing beautifully from the beginning, but sin corrupt the entire system.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Rom 3:23

2. The consequencies of sin is death.
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 6:23

3. But Death was defeated at calvery and our sin was forgiven.
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Rom3:24

4. A new life was given to us in JESUS (Born Again)
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

5. Stay far from Sin
Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin. 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

6. Living a righteous life.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. Rom6:13-14

7. Heaven is sure.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. John 3:16-20

Stay Blessed

Visit: www.rev2214..com
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by rev2214(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Hi,

I'm keen about how an individual (Christian) can live everyday live in peace, joy, happiness and riches in an environment like Africa. Where there is abject poverty, a place where majority can't afford to eat their desire meal. Where there is no public utility, people pay through their nose to do whatever they can do to give them little comfort.

So, what is the possibility that a godly person will not play along and participate in the things going on in his/her environment to get what he/she want to meet daily expenses?

A bursar who head account department in need of #200,000 to pay children school fee deep his hand to the office money under the disguise of let me quickly borrow it to refund later.......... A church treasurer or secretary who find him/herself in similar situation, dip his/her hand to Church or committee money under the saying of let me quickly borrow it then pay later.

Such issues become open to others days later because they were unable to refund the money and if possible they cover by manipulating figure and balance the account. While they promise to pay back as soon as they can raise the cash.

Most of us are guilty of one or more of this issues. Financial pressure pushes us sometimes to do what we are not suppose to do and cover up.

Thus, how do someone live a sin free life in the face of such circumstances and what advise can we give to people in such situation?

Join the discourse on our WhatsApp group you may wish to drop your number here to be added. Tnx
Re: Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD by yosmen: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
stop preaching things that has no practical application. Faith works YES but faith without works is dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Follow Your Wife Into The Labour/delivery Room? / I Need Advice Urgently Before Doing Something Crazy. / Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.