Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer (24024 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by levelss(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
God bless and protect you and your family to.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Dawei: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Does this guy know what five decade is?

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by hucienda: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Roger that soldier.

Question is whether you're proud to be a

Nigerian
soldier

Or a

Northern
soldier.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by dazzler16(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Flexygist:
Habu Sabo, one of the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, took to his Facebook page to say how proud he is to be a Nigerian soldier.

Read what he wrote:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photos-i-am-proud-to-be-a-nigerian-soldier-army-officer-habu-sabo-says/

God bless our troops.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Larryfest(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
I must say again you guys are trying but the government giving orders are still the ones ambushing you lots....may God bless and continue to guide you all.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by dazzler16(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
****Continue exposing your ignorance.
saiNDAvengers:
Rubbish.....bush-burning zombie soldier

Fighting bokoharm with empty stomach.. fools
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by tempex88(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
I hope he knows the meaning of 5 decades
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by tbaba1234: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
kenedy175:

For over 5 decades he has kept his nation safe. But he looks way less than 50. Or was he referring to the Nigerian army??

Meanwhile, may God keep him safe!
tempex88:
I hope he knows the meaning of 5 decades

I think, he means 5 years...
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by dapsylee(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

It is cos of lots like you we have so many dying senselessly!

I do not know how some people cannot hide their stupidity!

Dawei:
Does this guy know what five decade is?

Young man! That's a poem for the Nigerian Soldier not for him!
Receive sense by Fire In Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by mrfizy(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
For the love of Nigeria.May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Chuukwudi(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

My brother why na? Positivity must be promoted at all times.

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Thebachelor:
God bless you too Soldier.
We love you guys just as much as we hate the police.
just after Sunday service, came on NL n this comment made my sunday

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by password88(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

grin grin grin with all these throw back words on u Bro NA so u suppose blink ur eyes by now shocked shocked shocked incase of next time think before u comment grin u are not a fool but a kid wink learn from ur mistake grin

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Staru1(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
kenedy175:

For over 5 decades he has kept his nation safe. But he looks way less than 50. Or was he referring to the Nigerian army??

Meanwhile, may God keep him safe!

5 decades= 50, army does allow to serve unto that, even with projection is never done. Error in his typing. Army was established in 1863, you can't exceed 35yrs in service even those in medical corps.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by InvertedHammer: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Flexygist:
Habu Sabo, one of the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, took to his Facebook page to say how proud he is to be a Nigerian soldier.

Read what he wrote:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photos-i-am-proud-to-be-a-nigerian-soldier-army-officer-habu-sabo-says/

/
Baseball cap in combat?

\
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by helphelp: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm guessing he thinks a decade = 1yr though
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by ArcFresky(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
sweetgala:

I am most impressed by the third paragraph “to the tyrant a day of reckoning to the oppressed a hope for the future”

bash his car first, you go turn oppressed
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by claremont(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
He is a soldier, he is not an Officer. This is a misleading title.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Awwww, very patriotic of him, doesn't change the fact that i cant date a soldier though
but I'm a soldier, pls marry me
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

but I'm a soldier, pls marry me
i cant date one talk more of marry
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by adaoshi(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016

See your mouth. You forgot so soon how you rushed to police to help you. You hate police but they are your friends when in distress.

Talk another word.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by uchennn: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

I am Ibo, an indigene of Imo state. Please don't bring your stupidity here. One question... Can you die for Biafra? No be by force to comment, you idiot !!!

2 Likes

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Arsewipemod: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

I guess it was because of too much food that made them loose to BH during your hero's time.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Arsewipemod: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2016
adaoshi:

See your mouth. You forgot so soon how you rushed to police to help you. You hate police but they are your friends when in distress.

Talk another word.

In time of distress the Nigerian Police will abandon you. Forget story jo.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Paperwhite(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Protecting Nigeria over 5 decades? Aboki you no sabin lie o! grin cheesy shocked.My dad serve for 37 years as a 63NA & they are the longest serving personnel that were retired enmass between 2006-2007. Whatever you all served fatherland gallantly. Weldone! I doff my hat for you guys.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Okpabana: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

when armed robbers will come to ur house, no security personnel will be available to save u.................Amen. then you will know the value of the Nig. soldiers, police etc. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Laycan(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers :
NCAN.....pls help me...
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by papinx(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
tbaba1234:

I think, he means 5 years...

Lol
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by papinx(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Protecting Nigeria over 5 decades? Aboki you no sabin lie o! grin cheesy shocked.My dad serve for 37 years as a 63NA & they are the longest serving personnel that were retired enmass between 2006-2007. Whatever you all served fatherland gallantly. Weldone! I doff my hat for you guys.

Well said boss....
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Paperwhite(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
papinx:

Well said boss....
Lol! We're all brethren dear.Thanks anyway.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2016
Raymondreigns:
I hope u dnt beat pipo unjustly..
in sambisa?
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by frenzydaniel1(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

wait guy shey na SAPELE WEED u take or OSOGBO WEED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes / Salaries: Lawmakers Are Unarmed Robbers – Obasanjo / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.