Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer (24023 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by kodine: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Rubbish.....bush-burning zombie soldier

Fighting bokoharm with empty stomach.. fools
its a pity non of ur generation wil become a soldier....ode!!!
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by papinx(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Lol! We're all brethren dear.Thanks anyway.

cool

You are welcome..

Kindly check my signature bro.. cheesy
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Paperwhite(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
papinx:

cool

You are welcome..

Kindly check my signature bro.. cheesy
Fixed! Consider it done.Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Kxngstein(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
9ja Michael stonebridge grin
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by seunakin231(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Over 5 decades.... lipsrsealed
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Xbox222: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
A fool at 40 is indeed a fool forever.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by papinx(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Fixed! Consider it done.Welcome!

Thank you bro... cool cheesy
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
God bless you too. I love you.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
well unfortunately for him I only see soldiers as uniformed thugs
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by dahmie2013: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
I am proud of u 2! In my next life, I will like 2 be in ur place. Fighting & protecting d interest of dis Nation.
God bless U!
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Gershomcelebz(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Ma dey Lord bi wit u.... hapi Sunday
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Otapipia: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

The use of condom would have stopped this. Kai.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by loomer: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
This man know wetin be 5decades so?
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by obinoral1179(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Keeping safe for 5 decades?

When did you join the Army?

May God continue to bless you and protect you.

May your children not become fatherless and may your wife not become a widow.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by purplerope: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
God Bless You, Man!!!!!
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by damianbullion: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Huh? shocked 5 decades? Dude been fighting for 50yrs? shocked... Jesooo
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by femmy2010(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

You are the fool.
They respect the oat they took to always defend Nigeria's territory .

God bless the Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
i cant date one talk more of marry
he he! what wrong have we done to you madam?
talk to me,I'm all ears
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

he he! what wrong have we done to you madam?
talk to me,I'm all ears
no wrong but everything concerning them is uncomfortable
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
no wrong but everything concerning them is uncomfortable
why raining a curse?
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

why raining a curse?
thier life is so uncomfortable it is for those who have no commitments
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by enomakos(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Awwww, very patriotic of him, doesn't change the fact that i cant date a soldier though
nonsense
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Shaev7(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
As Gallant as you are, May God bless the work of your hands as you lay down you live for the peace of the Nation!

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by naijacentric(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

God will punish u for being a fool wen u have a choice to be wise

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by naijacentric(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
2dugged:
well unfortunately for him I only see soldiers as uniformed thugs
like ur yeye mama at home baskat
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by hummerwise(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

keeping quiet wud have been the most sensible thing to do but NO,you chose to be stewpeedly stewpeed...
i pity ur generations and of those who liked ur this ur rubbish post..

1 Like

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Femich18:

its not a must u comment
gud one
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by timsarb: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
cryhow touching. God bless and protect u patriot .
Flexygist:
Habu Sabo, one of the troops fighting Boko Haram in the North East, took to his Facebook page to say how proud he is to be a Nigerian soldier.

Read what he wrote:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photos-i-am-proud-to-be-a-nigerian-soldier-army-officer-habu-sabo-says/

Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by timsarb: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Shaev7:
As Gallant as you are, May God bless the work of your hands as you lay down you live for the peace of the Nation!
amen.
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by seyola(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Small girl like u shouldnt be talking of marriage. Go and read ur books.
mhisbliss:
i cant date one talk more of marry
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by mhisbliss(f): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
seyola:
Small girl like u shouldnt be talking of marriage. Go and read ur books.
ok
Re: Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer by tiswell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
Awwww, very patriotic of him, doesn't change the fact that i cant date a soldier though
Who are yousada soldier is whom your boyfriend/hubby would never become...and yes! They are the best of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / President Buhari Set To Travel To UK For Annual Leave / Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.