Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) (38764 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Kazrem(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Are you sure this is Buhari. He has really changed.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by abimic(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

No waste ur life.

Na so palle do wey he no achieve anything.

With your certificate, your greatest achievement is rabid rants on Nairaland.

At ur word, nothing moves. I don't envy ur life, I will rather be Buhari.
You just said it all, many of them Pray for miracle in their lives, if only it could be like the way some people rose to Glory. Even a PhD holder would rather prefer to be 'CERTIFICATELESS' and be president than be with certificate yet live like a beggar. Even with GEJ's degree, he rose to power by divine favor against all odds, but a BUHARI rose to power in a smooth sail against prime odds... I'd rather be a buhari! #Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Mob2323(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
redcap:
He looks almost like my maidgard (gateman ).That's to say my gateman can be president of Nigeria if he can acquire massive vote from north and sw. cry cry
that one is your gateman,if i may ask you other tribe don't do gateman? U can see you are so dafe and arrogant,somebody can never progress i am not swearing for you but is obvious that you will be in one place all your life,you better change for good and respect your leader moreover northern are the most richest,devoted,capable,populated educated,competent people infact everything to rule nigeria for eversmileywink:p

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by nijascammers: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ipob are having a heart attack looking at this pics, thugs flat heads that support robbery and looting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
redcap:
He looks almost like my maidgard (gateman ).That's to say my gateman can be president of Nigeria if he can acquire massive vote from north and sw. cry cry

Peter...You get (maiguard)? 4 ur pop 1 room abi....mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:
Hmmm!

This was when he submitted his original certificate to the Nigerian Army!

Chai. Abeg no kill me with laff.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
saintdennis:

Be honest if you were a white american with patriotic blood flowing through your veins wouldn't u vote trump?

Abeg let's call a spade a spade...
*Islam is bad news(justifies immigration policy)
*the Mexicans are bad news (justifies building the wall)
*africans are bad news (they already have a large african-american population, justifies immigration policy)
*russia is @ it's strongest since the end of cold war / soviet disintegration
*chinese economy ti take over, dollarization might end soon and be replaced by yuan
*Nobody fears america anymore! Americans are being kidnapped when hitherto they could walk through rough streets and only get hateful looks etc

Every core american needs to. Vote trump. Another weakling like Clinton will be the icing on the cake for russia / china

cheesy cheesy

Like Obama asked, I'll also ask you a simple question.

Is Trump a descendant of immigrants or is he a native American?

When you answer this, you'll see if your post is relevant or not smiley
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by dotedote: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
while you endlessly hurt, he's now the number one citizen and you are still poor
ENDTIMELIFE:
Are you sure Illiterate Arrogant Tyrant Tribalism Dullard who recruited him in Army without his certificate. who knows whether he even attend nursery school self cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy The only Clueless president in the history of Nigeria without Certificate

Apc Zombies will invade this tread now

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Liar!
Throwback Kor, fast forward nii!
That's not Buhari.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by TEFON4: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hate him or like him.He his the president and CIC of d armed forces of Nigeria as ordained by God
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy

Like Obama asked, I'll also ask you a simple question.

Is Trump a descendant of immigrants or is he a native American?

When you answer this, you'll see if your post is relevant or not smiley

Native americans are the indians... trump obviously ain't an indian. Ergo immigration helped his granddad

Now my post is VERY relevant... why? Cos
I put the WORD: WHITE PATRIOTIC AMERICAN.

I put MYSELF in their shoes and they need to take their country back! Same way nigerians had to forestall the Ghanaian invasion!

It's the 21st century... they can't be living in 18th century realities anymore.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
redcap:
and you will call your maidguard your excellence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Olukayodeaustyn: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
.... And the price of food is high..... So wat shall it profit a man?
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by olureignforever: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
kropotkin2:
OP why did you have to open this thread so the children of the devil can come and spam it with their infectious hate?

Laff Wan kill me o.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by santos2020: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Very good,LIFE IS LIKE A DICE,you get what you didnot expect.THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE,GOD HAS ANSWER PMB CALL,that why his life change,such is life,i pray that GOD will answer our call also
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Artib(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Are you sure Illiterate Arrogant Tyrant Tribalism Dullard who recruited him in Army without his certificate. who knows whether he even attend nursery school self cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy The only Clueless president in the history of Nigeria without Certificate

Apc Zombies will invade this tread now
....and that's as a result of having eyes but can't see. why are you so myopic? what a pity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by jahsharon: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
redcap:

You are right, he looks like your gateman. But, mind you, that is the very bad guy that chased out your PhD holder, the ineffectual buffoon, the stealing is not corruption advocate, the husband of the grammarian cantankerous sheppopo mama piss. He is the guy that has locked up your fellow looters including Dasuki Sambo, FFK, Olisah Metu, Nemadi Esther, Alex Badeh, Olushola Amosu e.t.c. and he is till going to lock up several others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by MiracleJohn(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
cyprianlah:
President Muhammadu Buhari as a young officer cadet at the Nigeria military training college in 1962

did he CHANGE much?

http://noozyes..com.ng/2015/01/muhammadu-buhari-as-young-officer-cadet.html?m=1
what made u think that picture is buhari?
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by shukuokukobambi: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
saintdennis:

Native americans are the indians... trump obviously ain't an indian. Ergo immigration helped his granddad

Now my post is VERY relevant... why? Cos
I put the WORD: WHITE PATRIOTIC AMERICAN.

I put MYSELF in their shoes and they need to take their country back! Same way nigerians had to forestall the Ghanaian invasion!

It's the 21st century... they can't be living in 18th century realities anymore.

What about BLACK PATRIOTIC AMERICANS? What about ARAB PATRIOTIC AMERICANS? What about LATINO PATRIOTIC AMERICANS?

Don't they have as much right as Trump? Are you a black man saying Trump has a better claim to America than others because he happens to be white? What about the kinsmen of the Mexicans who originally owned America?

Hope you saw what happened in the USA this past week?
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by ilovetheline: 4:06am On Jul 11, 2016
nijascammers:
Ipob are having a heart attack looking at this pics, thugs flat heads that support robbery and looting.
Igbo's are known for bigheads [with big brains], not flat ones
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2016
januzaj:
You go fear comments for Nairaland grin grin grin
Guy i swear. E dae lyk say dem dae pay dem salary. grin grin
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Akims(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Almajiri1:
He's now ballin at the peak of his destiny as the president of hunger-wired Nigeria. The gods are not blame.
Lol..u on point jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Sai Baba! Chanjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Chanjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiii don get out of hand.
Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by Organs(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari the Certificateless kunnu sipping gworo chewing Dullard President!!!!

He has risen to the highest position in the land while sipping kunnu and chewing goro, you that does not sip kunnu or chew goro, and with all the things you eat, what have you to show for it?? he is in Asorock, he is flying in the presidential jet, he is shaking hand wining and dining with the who is who and most importantly, he is your president and commander in chief, get over it bro.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) by nijascammers: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2016
ilovetheline:
Igbo's are known for bigheads [with big brains], not flat ones
they're are known as anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.