Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (50001 Views)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Rockmyworld(m): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2016
I can't believe have been laughing so hard this time of the night. Op you're so correct about everything
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 5:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Rockmyworld:
I can't believe have been laughing so hard this time of the night. Op you're so correct about everything

Lool, yeah right cheesy
Check my signature please wink
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Otses(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

You didn't follow back ni embarassed embarassed
Done

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Otses:

Done

Alright ma, would mail you now..
Morning smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Davidhero and lovean

cool

Thanks, I see yah
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:
Davidhero and lovean

cool
Thanks, I see yah
Ah see yah too....uwc

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2016
lovean:
Ah see yah too....uwc

kiss
Messaged you on the other side already...
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

kiss
Messaged you on the other side already...
I ain't see yah yet...indicate now.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Dynamitehimself(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Lolz @op. Good one.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2016
lovean:
I ain't see yah yet...indicate now.

Your WhatsApp, messaged with ...
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Dynamitehimself:
Lolz @op. Good one.

Thanks a lot sir! cheesy

Please check my signature smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by kendraloops(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Babycherry:
When una one contest like this, na so una go dey open open thread any how!!!!

After una chop our 50k una go disappear, VAAAM!!!
Kontinu
Thought I was the only one who noticed that trend amongst contestants.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
kendraloops:

Thought I was the only one who noticed that trend amongst contestants.

Dhuur tongue
Lol, why not vote for me to find out if I would be like that or not? embarassed

What ya say?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Richiy(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
I don laugh tire grin grin

Not a bad way to start my day at all grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by danxzy: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:
15. The “there is rice at home” bag of rice:

How rice is not on the Nigerian flag is beyond us.

Cc: lalasticlala
BUT NOT EVERY HOUSE YOU WILL SEE A BAG OF RICE AGAIN DUE TO BUHARI CHANGE

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by endove(f): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Thumbs up Mr photoshoot
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2016
So on point!!!!!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2016
jaybee3:

Iron Scourer

Wole Soyinka of our time grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by DonX001: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2016
These Zikoko.com guys are simply the best meehn...their lists and comments are simply genius redefined...
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Davidhero(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2016
lovean:
Ah see yah too....uwc

how did I get here

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
danxzy:

BUT NOT EVERY HOUSE YOU WILL SEE A BAG OF RICE AGAIN DUE TO BUHARI CHANGE

For this Nigeria, Buhari don spoil things
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by kendraloops(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

Dhuur tongue Lol, why not vote for me to find out if I would be like that or not? embarassed
What ya say?
how mush u go pay?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
kendraloops:

how mush u go pay?

How much you want tongue
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by kendraloops(f): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

How much you want tongue
50% of your prize money
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Amicable24: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy cheesy
Iffa hear, in fact all my friends house wey I don go, get am cheesy
Lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abike12(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
love this! I can relate to all of them
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by esthadewunmi(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:
11. Those plastic covers with their matching bowls nowhere in sight:

Always more covers than actual bowls.
expecially in our house grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by esthadewunmi(f): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:
2. The iron sponge that is always on the brink of death:

Your only friend when washing that evil pot.
kankan irin with ikoko irin there best friend ever

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2016
esthadewunmi:
kankan irin with ikoko irin there best friend ever

cheesy
Lool,

Check my signature tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Sehindemi(f): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Babycherry:

When una one contest like this, na so una go dey open open thread any how!!!!

After una chop our 50k una go disappear, VAAAM!!!

Kontinu
GBAM!!!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Davidhero:

I sight u bro. here's my WhatsApp contact 08025541323
what's that for
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Davidhero(m): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2016
lovean:
what's that for
Sorry, it was meant for photoshoot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.