Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (50318 Views)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 1:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Davidhero:

Sorry, it was meant for photoshoot.
owkk..no probs
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Davidhero(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2016
lovean:
owkk..no probs
Thank you for understanding.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 1:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Davidhero:

Thank you for understanding.
uwc.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
this is rich Nigeria kitchen... thought i was going to see traditional ones.
Bae
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by dmola(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
this is rich Nigeria kitchen... thought i was going to see traditional ones

hi
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by valarinz: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
15. The “there is rice at home” bag of rice:

How rice is not on the Nigerian flag is beyond us.

Cc: lalasticlala

Bros, you've got talent, how do I go about voting for you, please let me know cos you got my vote.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
valarinz:

Bros, you've got talent, how do I go about voting for you, please let me know cos you got my vote.

Thanks

Haha, wow!!! grin
Just follow me back sir! I would send you a mail afterwards
Thanks sir
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by valarinz: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

Haha, wow!!! grin
Just follow me back sir! I would send you a mail afterwards
Thanks sir

Done!!

Oya send me the mail, make i support your ministry cool
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by lovean: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
am just passing by
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Lovaleenny you must pay me for going through my topics like this oo, sha continue liking cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nickymezor(f): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Wat a funny thread OP .... Ur so on point grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by tck2000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau / How Bed Bugs Made Me Relocate: / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.