Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (49966 Views)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Beesluv: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol, so on point.

FTC grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Gbegiri101:

Bros' na sponge we dey call am..'
Over here. Inshor, shaka....kankan shaka, na wetin we dey call am..so

Je gbegiri | je gbegiri | je gbegiri...

Vote for photoshoot, Mr Nairaland.

You forgot to add "kankan onirin"

7 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
1. The eba stick that doubles as a weapon:

Your mother’s favourite.

Damnit!! Mum used this on us that year when boys were stubborn. Lol a house full of boys grin

5 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Damnit!! Mum used this on us that year when boys were stubborn. Lol a house full of boys grin

Lmao grin
Very correct!
It wasn't far from her reach at all.
You offend, you get chased by it round the house with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Beesluv:
Lol, so on point.

FTC grin

cheesy
On the 2nd page abi grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Amicable24: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
3. The Nylon bag full of even more nylon bags:

For what? Only God knows.
I think say na only my house get this kind of nylon grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Amicable24:

I think say na only my house get this kind of nylon grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Iffa hear, in fact all my friends house wey I don go, get am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Teespice(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
jaybee3:

Iron Scourer
uncle big english.
we know it to be iron sponge not iron scourer.
tongue tongue tongue tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Gbegiri101(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You forgot to add "kankan irin"

Wa gba iyi..

[size=14pt]Remember, my dear friends, it is PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland 2016!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by DatAkokite(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can totally relate to every one of it!!

Nice one Op

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Amyceilyn(f): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Laughing, so true

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by photoshoot(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Amyceilyn:
Laughing, so true

Lool cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
12. The blender that smells like pepper no matter how much you wash it:

Can even try and blend anything else without tasting pepper.

pour vinegar and blend..problem solved!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by visijo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
hahaha, lazy boys no de reach kitchen..

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by bumtos(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Not so this time o. people are suffering now no be small o. Na only prayer can reform this nation to Nigeria of old.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
this is rich Nigeria kitchen... thought i was going to see traditional ones

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
this is rich Nigeria kitchen... thought i was going to see traditional ones.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Stanbeto: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Naija Kitchen Shaa
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Dolazee(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by ehix89(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
8. That handle-less pot that is “older than you”:

You mother had the pot before she had you. Show it respect.
There is this pot she doesn't joke with she will say; Na when your papa still dey toast me na e buy am for me abeg handle am with care grin

9 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Dolazee(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You forgot to add "kankan onirin"
grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by malikisunday(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
all correct
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
microwave and blender?that's for ajebuter people na,thought I was going to see motar and grinding stone,

4 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by BossDanniee(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol OP funny o! what about the stove?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dolazee:
grin

Thats what you also called it right?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Dolazee(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by fapcrook(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almost all pictures in my mama's kitchen but neatly arranged and clean, funny post

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Dolazee(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Thats what you also called it right?? cheesy
yes grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by pamcode(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
This thread is so real.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
BossDanniee:
Lol OP funny o! what about the stove?

That stove that always hurt the eyes right?? "Stove olowu" grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Kangol99(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Who Died In Ghana Buried Same Day - See Photos / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.