Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner (1394 Views)

"Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React / Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / Saraki, Ganduje, Tinubu, Sambo, Jonathan Arrive Minna For IBB Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by aljazirahnews: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Edo State Commissioner for Information, Mr Kassim Afegbua, has said that former military President, Gen Ibrahim Babangida, popularly known as IBB is the opposite of what some people think about him adding that he can take a bullet for him.

According to Afegbua, some people have develop contrary view about IBB because they have not been close to him.

“The perception of some Nigerians about IBB is a sharp contrast of what the man is,” Afegbua said, adding, “I am praying God to give him long life.”

Afegbua said with the love he has for IBB, he can take a bullet for him.

Afegbua, who was a one time spokesman to IBB said: “A lot of people who have not gone close to IBB are saying things that are in sharp contracts to the leader.”

“I have maintained a very close relationship with him. When I said very close, I know what I mean. Aside from been brilliant and intelligent, IBB is not the kind of person that you will meet that you won’t have a positive opinion about,” Afegbua said.

“You either love IBB intensively, or you hate him passionately. So, those who love him love him intensively and I am one of them.”

“I can take bullet for IBB because I know he will take good care of my family,” Afegbua added.

While describing what he knows about the Nigeria leader and former Military leader, Afegbua said IBB is a good neighbour.

“He is a family man. Have you ever heard his children breaking bottles in parties and night clubs? Have you ever heard IBB’s children having issues or fighting anywhere? They were well trained children. Two boys, two girls, Fantastic family. So, for such a man who is portrayed as larger than life, to still maintain love and tranquility at the home front, it means a lot about his training, his upbringing and even the way he interact with people.”

Afegbua said each time he visited IBB’s house in Minna, Niger State, it is always a Mecca of a sort.

“If you go to IBB’s house, a man who has been out of power for 23 years, you will meet not less than 50- 100 people. Why is it so? Even when it is not during festive period, if you want to book an appointment with IBB, you will meet about 35 – 30 people, except if he does not want to see anyone”

http://aljazirahnews.com/index.php/2016/07/10/can-take-bullet-ibb-edo-commissioner/

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by perfectwazobia1: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Next
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by Drversatile: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
No matter what you say he won't put you in his will....Even his children won't take bullet for him.

Go and have a life mr commissioner ,tomorrow now you will take bullet for Oshiomole KO?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by xprezboy: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
psychopath of the highest order.
Ibb called himself the evil genius. he institutionalised corruption in the federal republic of the north and destroyed the foundation of the present generation.
afegbua was infected with ibb syndrome P
ibb of all people, hx and posterity this nation will never 4gv u for cancelling June 12 1993 election.
The evils perpetrated by IBB WILL 4EVER LIVES AFTER HIM
IF JUDGEMENT IS THROUGH, HE WILL DEFINITELY GIVE AN ACCOUNT B4 GOD

1 Like

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by Finn081(f): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Then who is stopping you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by idupaul: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Talk is really cheap
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by Theoritical(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iriot'. Who kill dele? Naaa *****

2 Likes

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by femolacqua(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
So why the delay?
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by SurefireFashion: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good 2 knw
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by ever811(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
see person that can not stand a shot from a caterpot...or a child stone trow...na him wan take bullet.. only if we can keep him in front of lBB then point a gun at him just for confirmation you will watch him poo in his pant..
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sycophantic goat.

You only see them in APC,just like we have them here in the name of zombies.

1 Like

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by BlackSeptember: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oshiomole and his cabinet member talk without thinking. Where was this idiot when IBB was escaping from Gideon Orkah

2 Likes

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by naijaGhandi: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
The late general adisa said the same thing afegbua said, e no tey at all, adisa died. Afegbua go and ask his family if ibb is taking care of them for you to see the foolishness in putting all your trust in man.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by aljazirahnews: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaGhandi:
The late general adisa said the same thing afegbua said, e no tey at all, adisa died. Afegbua go and ask his family if ibb is taking care of them for you to see the foolishness in putting all your trust in man.
BlackSeptember:
Oshiomole and his cabinet member talk without thinking. Where was this idiot when IBB was escaping from Gideon Orkah
Sycophantic goat.
You only see them in APC,just like we have them here in the name of zombies.
ever811:
see person that can not stand a shot from a caterpot...or a child stone trow...na him wan take bullet.. only if we can keep him in front of lBB then point a gun at him just for confirmation you will watch him poo in his pant..
femolacqua:
So why the delay?
Finn081:
Then who is stopping you undecided
xprezboy:
psychopath of the highest order.
Ibb called himself the evil genius. he institutionalised corruption in the federal republic of the north and destroyed the foundation of the present generation.
afegbua was infected with ibb syndrome P
ibb of all people, hx and posterity this nation will never 4gv u for cancelling June 12 1993 election.
The evils perpetrated by IBB WILL 4EVER LIVES AFTER HIM
IF JUDGEMENT IS THROUGH, HE WILL DEFINITELY GIVE AN ACCOUNT B4 GOD
Drversatile:
No matter what you say he won't put you in his will....Even his children won't take bullet for him.
Go and have a life mr commissioner ,tomorrow now you will take bullet for Oshiomole KO?
naijaGhandi:

What are your opinions as edo poll draws closer?
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Asss Kissing Machine by Default......

Start by returning our $12.4Billion gulf oil windfall that had got missing in the reign of IBB...pls

Then tell us why Dele Giwa was killed?

What exactly was the sin of Vatsa?

MKO was denied power which we freely gave him.... why IBB?

Kassim oya over to you.... take these few bullets first.
Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by comos: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
all for Ize-iyamu of PDP in Edo state

Re: I Can Take Bullet For IBB – Edo Commissioner by colosa: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
You go take for osho and sai baba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flooded Lagos/abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta / Heart In The Rising Sun : Biafran Independence And The South East / PMB Looks Like The Present Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.