Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! (480 Views)

After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / How To Find Her Center Of Gravity And Techniques To Drive Her Wild / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by 0ubenji(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hey lady! You have every right to brag about your boo. But just because being in love feels like time stops doesn't mean time is actually stopping. The world is still moving at rapid speed while you're curling up with your cutie watching Saturday nite movies and sorts.
I get it bae. You're in love, and all you want to do is be in love. Everything else sounds boring and lame compared to the happiness you've found in someone else's arms. And while it's totally fine to soak up your significant other for a little bit in the beginning, the sooner you get back to the real world, the better. You can't put the responsibility of your overall happiness in the hands of another human being. It's unfair, selfish and can lead to a lot of disappointments down the road.
This starry eyed feeling you have right now is fleeting, and the more you try to hold onto it, the less happy you'll be.
While it's tempting to call off girls nights and put special projects on the back burner in the name of true love, I urge you to not. Don't put the rest of your life on hold for another person, because people will always be unreliable — no matter how much you love them. This person you're with could make you incredibly happy right now, and a total mess in just a few weeks. You never know, and you shouldn't act like you do.
If you really want this relationship to succeed, then do things for yourself. Follow your passions, make friends and check some things off your bucket list. The best kind of relationship is two people, supporting each other while they do their own things.
So don't miss out on all the things you said you were going to do just because you met a guy. You deserve to find joy in multiple areas of your life, not just one. And if this guy is really right for you, he'll agree. #My2cents
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by Strahovski1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
My wife has been the centre of my universe for 5 years and it has been working for me and vice versa

So screw you grin
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by foolinlove(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Agreed.

No one person can serve all your needs. It's not possible.
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by Sexxkillz: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Never also make a woman the center of your universe. . . These things work vice versa.

You don't need to write an article leaning towards female empathy.
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by iamkingzlee(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Some chicks will just come and cast all their burden on you like you are Jesus Christ. Helping each other in times of need, breeds maximum respect!
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by 0ubenji(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by 0ubenji(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Never also make a woman the center of your universe. . . These things work vice versa.

You don't need to write an article leaning towards female empathy.
I wrote this coz women have a higher likelihood of dependency in a relationship in the name of love..juz as "iamkingzlee" who commented afta u, buttressed.

Nd u dnt av to seem misogynistic.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Make A Man The Center Of Ur Universe !! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Friends With Benefits / Woman And Wot Dey Call Dia Husbands / [PHOTO] Caityln Jenner Wants You To Meet Her Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.