Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity (9268 Views)

Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Guys : Explosive Ways To Stimulate Her N! Pples Tonight / Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by lola024(f): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Yes, it’s time to grab your girlfriends, buy your movie tickets and your mini bottles of wine, and, most importantly, figure out what bar you’re going to after that’ll guarantee an encounter with a hot guy onto whom you’ll unleash all the sexual tension inevitably stirring in your loins.

Now, which positions will guarantee the optimum release of sexual tension? Surely, any vagina can act as a flesh light for any penis, but when it comes down to it, your libido will be spiked so high, any sex resulting in less than a body-numbing orgasm will just not cut it.

o, let’s talk about the sex positions that will benefit you.

When it comes to sex, I’m going to let you in on a secret: You will not orgasm from penetration alone. The idea this happens, ever, is a total myth.

Dozens upon dozens upon dozens of experts — in addition to dozens upon dozens of real, actual women — have proclaimed clitoral stimulation is required to orgasm. Not suggested. Not encouraged. Required.

The sex positions giving you even a chance of achieving an orgasm are ones that stimulate your clitoris. Or, even better, ones which give you easy access to do it yourself.

So, here they are: The top eight best sex positions to guarantee orgasm for women. I’d like to warn you, doggy style is not included.

I will like to explain it very simply so that even if a 6 year old child is reading this, he/she will understand....and maybe some pictures will help too.....
Read More (Medium Explicit Content)
http://www.moral24.com

honorable mention
Where Do Girls Pee from? (Adult Photos And Content)
http://www.moral24.com/where-do-girls-pee-from/

How Deep Is An Average Vagina (Very High Explicit Content)
https://www.nairaland.com/3355426/how-deep-average-vagina-explicit

let me know the your favourite

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by faruz: 1:35am On Sep 19, 2016
grin

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by KELVINXY: 3:03am On Sep 19, 2016
most of these positions are dangerous
and therefore shouldn't be tried by inexperienced couples

Op tell us how many u have tried grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by tracyfemmmm: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Positions r useless if u don't know what u r doing. Advise:-use ur hands and mouth freely before getting down to business.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by lonelydora: 6:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Give me Leo, Libra, Tauro and Escorpio anyday anytime, and watch her scream off the roof.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by lonelydora: 6:06am On Sep 19, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
Positions r useless if u don't know what u r doing. Advise:-use ur hands and mouth freely before getting down to business.
You be MVP bro. grin
Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by lola024(f): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2016
KELVINXY:
most of these positions are dangerous
and therefore shouldn't be tried by inexperienced couples

Op tell us how many u have tried grin

Hmmm......Kelvin... do you really wanna know that?
Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by segebase(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2016
sp much wahala for fvck...na to u body pain reliver
Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by herzern(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2016
MONDAY......
Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by Coyotejack(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Give me Leo, Libra, Tauro and Escorpio anyday anytime, and watch her scream off the roof.

U be mouth action guy ooooo

1 Like

Re: The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity by KELVINXY: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2016
lola024:

Hmmm......Kelvin... do you really wanna know that?
yes plz

(1) (Reply)

See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video.. / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.