Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Please I Need Your Advice...!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice...!! (720 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice...!! by Fmartin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have been dating this girl for sometime now. Actually i have not had anything sexually with her.....

Recently i have become her bread winner.

One thing that pains me is that, her promiscuity lacks an adjective to portray it.

She have not less than 5 boyfriends.

As i discovered she is a cheat, i don't want my money to go just like that. I want to do something that will pain her much before i quit the relationship.

As for now, am playing cool with her. Even if she's making a call to her other boyfriends, i don't care to ask.

Am really trying to figure out a plan to reciprocate her cheats game on me.

What do you think i should do to
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by ronald4ever(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stopped reading at "I have not had anything sexually to do with her".

Anytime I read such otiose lines I lose interest in whatever razz fvck one got to say.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by daewoorazer(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
young man, mayb u avnt spent enuf manie....by d tym u see paper n u call am manie, u go smart sharpally.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by Fmartin(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
ronald4ever:
Stopped reading at "I have not had anything sexually to do with her".

Anytime I read such otiose lines I lose interest in whatever razz fvck one got to say.
i didn't say 'to do with her'

i mean i hv nt have sexx with her... Read again
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by ronald4ever(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
i didn't say 'to do with her'

i mean i hv nt have sexx with her... Read again

What's the difference? Why should I take you serious for dating a girl and not gbenshing her even as you admitted spending on her? What kind of cockeyed relationship is that?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by David25(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
If you ever really loved her, just let her go. yeah she has hurt you, you don't have to hurt her back... "if you ever really loved her "
it's a gentlemanly thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by firstking01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
I have been dating this girl for sometime now. Actually i have not had anything sexually with her.....

Recently i have become her bread winner.

One thing that pains me is that, her promiscuity lacks an adjective to portray it.

She have not less than 5 boyfriends.

As i discovered she is a cheat, i don't want my money to go just like that. I want to do something that will pain her much before i quit the relationship.

As for now, am playing cool with her. Even if she's making a call to her other boyfriends, i don't care to ask.

Am really trying to figure out a plan to reciprocate her cheats game on me.

What do you think i should do to
Just dump her and move alomg abegiundecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by Fmartin(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
ronald4ever:

What's the difference? Why should I take you serious for dating a girl and not gbenshing her even as you admitted spending on her? What kind of cockeyed relationship is that?
hmmm bt its nt over yet till i decide
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
David25:
If you ever really loved her, just let her go. yeah she has hurt you, you don't have to hurt her back... "if you ever really loved her "
it's a gentlemanly thing to do.

But its easy to hurt d ones dat never did u wrong cos u dont even like dem let alone love

*tinkin*
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by AfroKnight: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Let me be frank with you. There is nothing you can do to hurt her emotionally. She already has 5 substitutes. You are only one of her financial partners. grin Just break up and move on.

If at all you would do anything painful, it would be to the next girl you meet. And that is not needed. Just free the babe.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice...!! by Fmartin(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
AfroKnight:
Let me be frank with you. There is nothing you can do to hurt her emotionally. She already has 5 substitutes. You are only one of her financial partners. grin Just break up and move on.

If at all you would do anything painful, it would be to the next girl you meet. And that is not needed. Just free the babe.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready / Making A Move With Your Crush / 10 Annoying Attributes A Real Man Should Not Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.