Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her (2818 Views)

Should I Deflower Her? / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Good morning romancelander, i'm in a dillema that needs urgent solution.
I met this lady ealier this yer but we hadn't seen/spoke till about 2 months back, i accidentally came accross her at a school group chat, she asked for my assistance on something that was how i found out it was really her.we gradually came to knw each other more and became friends though we haven't met physicaly apart 4rm my first contact with her.
About 2 weeks ago,she we were chatting and she said something about beeing intimate with her but later said she was just joking and i said i knew she was.
But last saturday night, she changed into something else after i told her i was going to sleep,she told me she wanted to cuddle me to sleep and i said ok(i was thinking it was one of her jokes and she went ahead to tell me that she would have loved me to suck her bo*bs b4 i slept and i was like 'ok', thinking she was still joking but before i knew it she began saying some nasty things and said she was Hot and that she wanted me to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
...bleep her, i didn't take her seriously and her told her that. but she still insisted and said she would prove to me that she was damn serious and that she was gonna send me her nudes and i said 'ok'(still thinking she wasn't serious), before i could say jack robinson she had sent her nudes to me.i was so so surprised and fell for it, i couldn't just imagine what i was seeing and we talked dirty all the night before i slept.
but on waking up the next day,that was yday, i started feeling guilty and my conscience began biting me so badly and i chat her up and told her and she told me she regretted it too and she sounded annoyed,i then told her we wuld talk of it when i returned from church.
i went to church nd felt dejected nd dirty,i couldn't just do anytin even to play instruments,i came bak nd we chatted nd apologised to her cuz i felt i had taken advantage of her lust nd she surprisingly told me she wasn't mad at me nd dat she asked 4 it bt she still insisted on having sex wit me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by MostBanned: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by MrOjay1(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

God punish you if you no complete this story
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by ArchangeLucifer: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
I see some 'feminist' slay queens below me viewing.

Lemme give way so they can proffer a solution since they are more experienced in matters like this.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Munae(f): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2017
shocked
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by MostBanned: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Munae:

C

D
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by psychologist(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
E

grin

Nlanders they can spam and derail for Africa

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
This girl is someone that told me she was a virgin and that she would love to keep it for her husband and i told her i was a virgin too..
now i'm just confused, i have made up my mind to tell her to give me space and also planned to unfriend her my social media platform and also cut every contact i have with her but i'm afraid it might hurt her and cause her to hate me.
Now i want geniune and matured advice here,take me as ur junior bro and advice me. have i decided the right thing to do?? why has a one time virgin become such lustful hoe?? or is it normal?? is she trying to take advantage of me cus i'm a virgin?? what is the best way to go abt dis??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Munae(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
This girl is someone that told me she was a virgin and that she would love to keep it for her husband and i told her i was a virgin too..
now i'm just confused, i have made up my mind to tell her to give me space and also planned to unfriend her my social media platform and also cut every contact i have with her but i'm afraid it might hurt her and cause her to hate me

F
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Pls u guys should stop derailing this thread this is a sensitive matter pls
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by MostBanned: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

G
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by chigoizie7(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2017
H
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by xynerise: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
When is Man Utd playing Watford?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Drummerboy15(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
I
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Tapout(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2017
xynerise:

When is Man Utd playing Watford?

check fixtures on livescores.com
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2017
J & K
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeew
What was that for?? is that all you can do/say to this issue??
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

What was that for?? is that all you can do/say to this issue??
Drop the full gist
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Drop the full gist
I have said virtualy everything that happened, go over the thread again,i modified it and added somethings or u culd ask questions were you aren't getting it..tankx

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:
now i'm just confused, i have made up my mind to tell her to give me space and also planned to unfriend her my social media platform and also cut every contact i have with her but i'm afraid it might hurt her and cause her to hate me.
Now i want geniune and matured advice here,take me as ur junior bro and advice me. have i decided the right thing to do?? why has a one time virgin become such lustful hoe?? or is it normal?? is she trying to take advantage of me cus i'm a virgin?? what is the best way to go abt dis??
Don't be too judgemental by calling her a hoe. You can talk to her about what happened and advice her not to try such with other guys

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by NeeKlaus: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2017
LOL. All these naïve people sef. Your first sëxchat and you are getting all apprehensive.

Tsk!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Mrgud(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm...bro with what i read above,i can see you are a good christain.
i think you should ask for forgiveness so as to help you with the guilt and i think cutting off all contact with her is also a nice step,do it wisely so as nt make her see haself as a hoe and hurt her.
i think this would teach you a lesson to shun/abstain from every form of immorality even sumtin as minute as sex chat..my opinion tho
gudluck and God bless..hope dis helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by AryEmber(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
See this dude oh, is that you need people to walk you through your first shag or what?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't be too judgemental by calling her a hoe. You can talk to her about what happened and advice her not to try such with other guys
I wasn't trying to tag her a hoe but i was just surprised at her behaviours, i can't even tag her dat cuz i feel something for her...i will do just dat tanx
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Prefola: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Mrgud:
Hmmmm...bro with what i read above,i can see you are a good christain.
i think you should ask for forgiveness so as to help you with the guilt and i think cutting off all contact with her is also a nice step,do it wisely so as nt make her see haself as a hoe and hurt her.
i think this would teach you a lesson to shun/abstain from every form of immorality even sumtin as minute as sex chat..my opinion tho
gudluck and God bless..hope dis helps
Tanx for ur contribution bro..i apreciate
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Life is indeed a mystery.. I can bet my life that a time will come when you will be begging the same lady for sex and it will be too late then

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Oyindidi(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Prefola:

I wasn't trying to tag her a hoe but i was just surprised at her behaviours, i can't even tag her dat cuz i feel something for her...i will do just dat tanx
Good
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her by Adaumunocha(f): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Ehnnn so what do u want us to say? Give u permission to commit formication? Cleanse ur guilt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics / Man Charged To Court For Allegedly Uploading Nude Picture Of Lover (see Photos) / Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.