Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Can She Feel The Pain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Feel The Pain? (2941 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
grin

Ok. Dis is how it's going to be from now hence forth.

Guys, any lady dat wants to come see you should visit with her transport money, afterall, she was never ever gona give u transport money for u to come visit her.

Second. Don't rely on online relationships.

Third. Some dunderheads of guys after reading this will still be scammed by the same girl over and over again.

Ok
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Oh, so these are the kinda girls NL guys keep on taking about.
@OP serves you right! shame on you! See wetin poussay dey cause. You no fit reason straight. Ntoooooor! I hope you lost a lot of money grin
I'm sure the sharp geh couldn't believe her luck at hooking this kind mumu maga cheesy she chop you not once but twice! Chai! You deserve 50 strokes of koboko angry
And Pls remove the babe's picture. I know you're pained but this is not the mature way to go about this. At least see this situation as a lesson, no girl born of woman would be able to fool you in this sort of way again grin
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by HoneyB10(f): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
queencalipso:

Its called trust honey!! Unfortunately she breeched it. You don't know how deep they may have gone for him to have trusted her that much. She goofed biko. You know how hard it is to get people to trust, but here she found someone who trusted her and she decided to play smart.

Even if op was the one that offered it, she shouldn't have taken it knowing her intention.

For me, I value my reputation way more than anything.

Hahaha I understand you sha nne but did you just say trust, well I don't know how pple trust oh but me eh I get trust issues Sha oh
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by MrRichy(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
OP i suggest you report her to the devil....
your mumu level don reach boiling point grin
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
embarassed embarassed
onihaxy:
op, like I said. I knew her. is she the same girl in the picture I attached? and does she bear "adenike or nikky?". if yes. she denied that she has never met you before.

how do u expect her to tell u d truth
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=onihaxy post=47412728]op, like I said. I knew her. is she the same girl in the picture I attached? and does she bear "adenike or nikky?". if yes. she denied that she has never met you before.[/quote

u expect her to tell u d truth ?
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by onihaxy: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Chicent:

no sir he wont..... U dont kw his relationship with her. U just dull...... Dat she scammed u doesnt mean she will scam every guy dat come across her. Just pick ya pieces and move ....... No time.

loool. don't mind the guy

out of curiosity, I had to send the link of this post to her. I called her later and you need to see how she was laughing on phone.

op. move on
she is already onto the next maga.
every new day, one maga graduates and a new maga is born...

as for the pain sharing. I ain't sharing any Nada.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by kedikenet(f): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Op sorry o one can only be a mugu once but in your case twice anyways just let it pass guess you've learnt a lesson from that,you don't need to make her feel any pain if she continue this kind of life definitely she will meet who will deal with her.
But some girls get mind o
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Chicent(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2016
onihaxy:

loool. don't mind the guy

out of curiosity, I had to send the link of this post to her. I called her later and you need to see how she was laughing on phone.

op. move on
she is already onto the next maga.
every new day, one maga graduates and a new maga is born...

as for the pain sharing. I ain't sharing any Nada.

lmffreshao mugu111.
Mission Accomplished.
Next!!!
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by 0955eb027(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:
But why paste her pictures and contact on nairaland, you are ok op
Just what i had in mind. He was trying to play smart on the girl, but the girl outsmarted him. His reason for posting the picture of the girl and her contact is what i do not understand.
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by gentlestdude(m): 2:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Ola5TP: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2020
gentlestdude:
fool I know your type already I don't need to even exchange words with a stupid simp like you, Ode oshi
u are a giant baboon! U lack ethnic reasoning. U think u'r wise in ur own thoughts but u'r just as foolish as punk nigg*. Deal with it mothe*f*cke*

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Sweet Young Nairalanders Traditional Marriage / update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.