Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now (2912 Views)

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm... Thanks you'll

1 Like

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Tilda30(f): 4:53am On Aug 02, 2017
it's someone child.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by WetinConsignMe: 5:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Mumu post. Google am
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Prevho: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2017
It is not your child.

She should have waited for two weeks and tell you, she would have nailed you by then. Only DNA test can save you.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
it's someone child.
that what someone told me also that it early for her to tell me this.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Go and ask your partner in crime bread angry grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
bread Abeg answer my questions joor abeg
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
bread Abeg answer my questions joor abeg
Brb
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by HARDDON: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Ouch! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
HARDDON:
Ouch! cheesy cheesy grin
bros abeg answer my question is it possible
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by nurey(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Are you a slow poke, Sperm can survive in the vagina for 3days and you can take a pregnancy test for as little as 500 naira with the pregnancy kit test or do the local one our grandmas use to do for free and know your result, so do the calculation and see.

please accept the pregnancy and save us from another wayward child bearing into the world.

Erekere lon fa oyun koyun
oyunkoyun lon fa omokomo
omokomo lon ni ile lara

1 Like

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
nurey:
Are you a slow poke, Sperm can survive in the vagina for 3days and you can take a pregnancy test for as little as 500 naira with the pregnancy kit test or do the local one our grandmas use to do for free and know your result, so do the calculation and see.

please accept the pregnancy and save us from another wayward child bearing into the world.

Erekere lon fa oyun koyun
oyunkoyun lon fa omokomo
omokomo lon ni ile lara
egbon I don't want to denial it at first but haha just four days after sex you can that you're pregnant everyone is telling me it to early for her to detect she's pregnant if actually it was me that got her pregnant
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by nurey(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
egbon I don't want to denial it at first but haha just four days after sex you can that you're pregnant everyone is telling me it to early for her to detect she's pregnant if actually it was me that got her pregnant

If you had sex day one, and the sperm successfully fertilize the egg day one (probably your banana fell inside the honey pot tongue) and she uses a pregnancy test kit, she would know second day self. But this is Nigeria you have made a mistake by spraying akamu inside the pot, take her for a pregnancy test at a medical centre, if the pregnancy is 2weeks or more old, bro you are not the father, Carry your 2 left legs go your papa house, offer your gratitude to God and zip up.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omo ele mi kiss kiss kiss
Prettythicksmi:
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
nurey:

If you had sex day one, and the sperm successfully fertilize the egg day one (probably your banana fell inside the honey pot tongue) and she uses a pregnancy test kit, she would know second day self. But this is Nigeria you have made a mistake by spraying akamu inside the pot, take her for a pregnancy test at a medical centre, if the pregnancy is 2weeks or more old, bro you are not the father, Carry your 2 left legs go your papa house, offer your gratitude to God and zip up.
Provided he's not been infected yet!
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Omo ele mi kiss kiss kiss
shocked cheesy kiss angry Boo mi
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
moti miss e gaan cry cry o bere mi undecided
Prettythicksmi:
shocked cheesy kiss angry Boo mi
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
moti miss e gaan cry cry o bere mi undecided
Lol,what happened?have been searching for you but i did not see you nau. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nedfed(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Please how possible is this.. .. You bleep a girl and after less than a week she called you that she's pregnant.. . Many people said it impossible for her to know she's pregnant so early that she was already pregnant before I entered... Please how true is this.. .. Thanks angry sad :

Cc:
Toks2008

Tosyne2much
Harddon
NwaAmaikpe
Gberra
Falconey
Softwerk

Is not yours jooor
Hope you're happy now.
Mumu wish you know the consequence of sleeping with a pregnant lady/women.
A big abomination

1 Like

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
I run come do something for gidi tongue tongue I go comot Saturday. Wetin you dey do on lale Friday?
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,what happened?have been searching for you but i did not see you nau. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I run come do something for gidi tongue tongue I go comot Saturday. Wetin you dey do on lale Friday?
nawa o sha use condom ni ale Friday so that u won't create similar thread like this one next week grin

1 Like

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
shocked shocked Really? You are a bad person i swear. Bye angry undecided cry
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
EWAagoyin:
nawa o sha use condom ni ale Friday so that u won't create similar thread like this one next week grin
ode grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
No be so e be na. iz not like that. I go explain to you when i see you. I no even get your contact at the moment cry cry cry

Friday?
Prettythicksmi:
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by robosky02(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

tongue
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
EWAagoyin:
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ah!! Another poor lost soul about to raise another man's baby. And on the child's 18th birthday, she will tell you, you weren't the baby's daddy.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
No be so e be na. iz not like that. I go explain to you when i see you. I no even get your contact at the moment cry cry cry

Friday?
undecided OK enjoy your life. cheesy
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
robosky02:

tongue
follow follow grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by robosky02(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
follow follow grin

waka waka

luku luku grin tongue
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
undecided OK enjoy your life. cheesy
wow
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
wow
Yes wow!you don't need to wow cos you know what u r doing.U even have the guts to tell me you are going back on Saturday and asked me if i would be free lale Friday? imagine! shocked I swear i feel like slapping the hell out of your face.Rubbish. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / What Is Nigerian/igbo Culture Like? Dating? Relationships,belief System? / Could My Boyfriend Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.