Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana (35654 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by adedami14(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
nice one,
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Sunnycliff(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2016
hardbody:
No be this KNUST where na so so fvck and leaked videos we dey always read about them. Anyways, she try. More like a diamond in the rough.

I go soon give am belle sha

In your dreams abi!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice...

Quality Education..

And since na Ghana, her employment letter was surely attached to her Graduation Certificate.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by buchilino(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
FIRST CONGRATS, SECOND, D WAY N MANNER UR SHOUTING OUT THOSE SEXY LOOKING LIPS, HMMM, WAHALA GO DEY OOO!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by CXLVII: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Something in my heart tells me she is my future wife kiss kiss kiss
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Since is diz uni...she must hv use her beauty to knack all d whole lecturer from bottom to d top...Congrats
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by kenzysmith: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Beauty with brain the only things girls now do is to sample yansh and boobs congrat you have my respect sis

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by bozcojohn5: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations. Hard work and prayers pays.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by KingBish(f): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Can we get her to grant an interview and tell us how she never had a boyfriend in school?
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by kikies(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2016
See dat foolish guy behind her in d first pic,u no know book u still dey photo bomb......bomb dey ya head ooo lol
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2016
i dnt belivit. .na runs she use bang d first class. .i'm sure she was straffe by d lecturers nd h.o.d b4 gettin dis first class. I sabi d girl wella nau she b olosho 4 allen avenue. .i don fvck her lik twice
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by goodforsomthing: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2016
duduade:
I dont understand why girls must *throw away* their Neck to that position before taking a picture.

Like person way get epilepsy and it even common among the big girls. Naijabet man say si

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by V0lv0(f): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Standing5:
Congrats . . . I hope it culminates into end of fuel scarcity in Nigeria in the nearest future.

How will it. She is a Ghanaian girl(both parents are Ghanaian) so I doubt she will be concerned about Nigeria's fuel scarcity.

Op you should not use peoples pictures without their permission!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by royalfamily(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
The last pic is epic.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by bakynes(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2016
I think it shd be Ghanaian Nigerian not the otherway cause na her papa be Ghanaian (Joaness Frimpong) and her mama a Nigerian.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Dolazee(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by V0lv0(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
bakynes:
I think it shd be Ghanaian Nigerian not the otherway cause na her papa be Ghanaian (Joaness Frimpong) and her mama a Nigerian.

Her mother is Ghanaian. She was just born in Nigeria. I actually happen to know this chic grin grin small world ain't it and I doubt she will be happy her pictures are being displayed here without her permission.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by soberdrunk(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't get impressed by "first class", its simply 'uploading' and 'downloading' or vice versa, the true test of knowledge is in its 'application', when she starts affecting peoples lives 'positively' I will take a knee and applaud her.......
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Daniyomex(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by oparano(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2016
I love you bae
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by bakynes(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2016
V0lv0:

Her mother is Ghanaian. She was just born in Nigeria. I actually happen to know this chic grin grin small world ain't it and I doubt she will be happy her pictures are being displayed here without her permission.
I see
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Theoflux(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
Congratulations!
Ghana must come.

1 Like

Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by hardbody: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:

In your dreams abi!

I live my dream bro. The only inhibition is if I don't dream it.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Congratulations girl, I love such success stories.

Vote Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland 2016, he is more than just a fine face...
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm not hating or anything like congrats to her AMD all but there are many smart and beautiful girls graduating with first class honors and getting awards so what's so special about her that made it news worthy lol she's not even Nigerian
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
congrats dearie the sky is ur stepping stone...... more grease
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by hssl(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Congrat to her
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by petomas(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=4just post=47416590]That boy at the back,Smiling sheepishly Bewar
Lolz....
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2016
CXLVII:
Something in my heart tells me she is my future wife kiss kiss kiss
Dream on bro.As far as I'm concerned, she's my brother's future wife.Period.
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by petomas(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Pluto16:
i dnt belivit. .na runs she use bang d first class. .i'm sure she was straffe by d lecturers nd h.o.d b4 gettin dis first class. I sabi d girl wella nau she b olosho 4 allen avenue. .i don fvck her lik twice
Hmmmmmmmmm. Na wao. don't u think you're too big for this your comment?
Re: Joaness Frimpong Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering In Ghana by petomas(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2016
4just:
That boy at the back,Smiling sheepishly Bewarned! Don't steal her fame, hustle ur own na. First class easy na em you no get am?
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination / Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / I Regret Going To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.