Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016 (1091 Views)

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016 by OkoAfusa: 4:14am On Jul 11, 2016
YOMI CASUAL out of the leading Fashion Designers in Nigeria, Open up his show at the africa fashion week.

The designer (Yomi Casual) opened the show himself before giving way to his celebrity male friends and other models; male and female to showcase his ‘Black and White‘ Collection.

The models filed out dramatic in casual trad designs from the brand complete with luggage sets and tassel slippers. The signature kaftan, loose tops, easy wear signature of the brand was presented in the collection for the modern man.

SEE VIDEOS & PHOTOS BELOW:
http://amebosquare.com/events/ace-fashion-designer-yomi-casual-opens-show-africa-fashion-week-photo-video/

(1) (Reply)

What's It With Some Guys Questioning Ladies' Gender On Nairaland? / I like her so much but I can't marry her / Help I Mistakenly Put Her In A Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.