Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy (3155 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Mrmezico(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Now you can know where you can touch her to make her go all crazy for you.
Askmen has revealed secrets men can use to make their women go all crazy. Get it here and never ever lose that woman.
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/place-to-touch-woman-and-make-her-go.html?m=1

Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Where wud tat be? tongue
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Jay542(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2016
This is bullshii undecided
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by photoshoot(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2016
What about were a woman should touch the males?

Or we shouldn't be satisfied? sad

1 Like

Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:
This is bullshii undecided

Uumm . ...The virgin is commenting grin
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Synzu(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Where wud tat be? tongue
That should be in the righteous. wink
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by foolinlove(f): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:
What about were a woman should touch the males?

Or we shouldn't be satisfied? sad

The D. It aint difficult.
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Synzu:

That should be in the righteous. wink

Where is this righteous? cheesy
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by photoshoot(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

The D. It aint difficult.

We also do have some sensitive place were we need touch and manipulation apart from deek.
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by foolinlove(f): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

We also do have some sensitive place were we need touch and manipulation apart from deek.

Your bunghole? I'm not touching that.
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Jay542(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uumm . ...The virgin is commenting grin

Lol. Don't say lipsrsealed
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by photoshoot(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Your bunghole? I'm not touching that.

grin if bunghole means a**hole... Nope! grin
Not bunghole or waheva,
Some men lipsrsealed love being rubbed on the chest so much, some licking the ear lobes, diff stroke for difh individual.
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Synzu(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Where is this righteous? cheesy

We'll have to ask Rihana. grin
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Don't say lipsrsealed

wink oh OK.. But I like virgins tho grin.. They are even more gentle and soft spoken and they have this willingness to learn new things .
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Synzu:

We'll have to ask Rihana. grin

grin is there a moniker named Rihana?
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Jay542(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink oh OK.. But I like virgins tho grin.. They are even more gentle and soft spoken and they have this willingness to learn new things .

Lol. Goan get 1 iss not mee Cos you'll be shocked
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by foolinlove(f): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
photoshoot:

grin if bunghole means a**hole... Nope! grin
Not bunghole or waheva,
Some men lipsrsealed love being rubbed on the chest so much, some licking the ear lobes, each strokes fro each individual.

Different stroke for different folks...
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by photoshoot(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Different stroke for different folks...

Yeah right, morning.
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by kiddoiLL(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2016
really? like over the average of naija men has the time to touch touch... na to kick the bike n ride am gooo dem sabi
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. Goan get 1 iss not mee Cos you'll be shocked

grin now ur talking my Daddy
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Synzu(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin is there a moniker named Rihana?

Nope! But there's a musician from Barbados and she seems to know where to find the righteous. grin
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Synzu:

Nope! But there's a musician from Barbados and she seems to know where to find the righteous. grin

Ooh yeah I know her I watched her concert one time grin she made crazy tat nighT
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Jay542(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin now ur talking my Daddy
lol grin i did not say anything oo lipsrsealed
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Jay542:

lol grin i did not say anything oo lipsrsealed

Busted grin
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Synzu(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh yeah I know her I watched her concert one time grin she made crazy tat nighT

How steadfast was her righteousness? grin
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Luckylife(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Where wud tat be? tongue
You ought to know and confirm to us that are novice .
Re: Place To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Luckylife:
You ought to know and confirm to us that are novice .

I touched everything ooo but still I can't confirm sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian man wants to be a slave to nigerian girls (photos) / These Are Paintings But Look So Life Like (pictures Added) / Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.