Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? (2637 Views)

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
ok its my decision to learn or not right?
very right dear.. There are other many many things u are gonno learn from me too
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
very right dear.. There are other many many things u are gonno learn from me too
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Eleganza33:
you mean aghaa,r you from izuogu that's their dailect,.business related i dnt know what else you wanna hear
nsukka dialect..

Anyway, i will think about it. grin
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
how to love with ur head not with ur heart..

How to cook. I know u cook but i am a better cook.

How to make money..

How to.... They are just plenty
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by Poorboy: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
nsukka dialect..

words of a ......... Fill in the right word. Two more ladies post your account op will dash you 5k.
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Poorboy:
words of a ......... Fill in the right word. Two more ladies post your account op will dash you 5k.
i go ban u ooo. Dnt play with a mod
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
guide your tongue dear..
I won't o, until you stop all this your yanmayanma posts
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by Poorboy: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
i go ban u ooo. Dnt play with a mod
Hahahahaha which rule were i break?
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
how to love with ur head not with ur heart..

How to cook. I know u cook but i am a better cook.

How to make money..

How to.... They are just plenty
wao lets start with how to make money
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao lets start with how to make money
making money comes with determination and hardworking.

No matter the field you choose to make money, put in determination and u are good to go.
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Poorboy:
Hahahahaha which rule were i break?
rule two..
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
making money comes with determination and hardworking.

No matter the field you choose to make money, put in determination and u are good to go.
i know those already i just want you to show me the tree i can pluck the money from
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I won't o, until you stop all this your yanmayanma posts
what do u mean by yamayama posts? Come again
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by ernesty20(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
i know those already i just want you to show me the tree i can pluck the money from
i dnt wanna derail this thread any further.. I will create a special thread on that. U can "follow" me
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by Eleganza33(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
nsukka dialect..

is that a yes
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by Poorboy: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Eleganza33:
is that a yes
op your attention is needed i don't mean the attention of your dic.k
Re: Is Begging Part Of The Greenlights Ladies Give A Guy? by mhisbliss(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
ernesty20:
i dnt wanna derail this thread any further.. I will create a special thread on that. U can "follow" me
mention when you do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Chops Off Man’s Pěnis After Catching Him Sleeping With His Wife (photo) / How Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day / See How Zari Hassan Exposed Her Curves At Her Private Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.