Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91591 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
psammyCUTE:
I've not only being Posted but I've been admitted to the University of Lagos to study Biochemistry.....

Glory to God in the Highest!!!!
Admission when unilag hasn't screened you??.. Oniro oshigrin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
olokstob:
I've not been posted,abi dem neva post people with awaiting result.
they ve ooh..
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Dbrain22(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:

congratulation you have been posted to UI to study geology
congrat bro..plz watz ur utme score Cus am going for same course in same skul wit u
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sylvester70:

pls can someone with 174 have any hope of being posted.thnks
AM NOT EVEN SURE 179.9999999999 CAN BE POSTED SEF. SORRY.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
please is there anyone with result awaiting that has been posted? response please.
yes..
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Cuteshady289(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am not able to check mine, it keeps on showing enter page. any solution pls
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cuteshady289:
Am not able to check mine, it keeps on showing enter page. any solution pls
SEND ME UR JAMM REG LEMME CHECK FOR YOU
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hinohsend: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dbrain22:
congrat bro..plz watz ur utme score Cus am going for same course in same skul wit u

Finally!, I thought I was the only one going for geo in UI grin . 244 .....And U?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by deenvibe(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Posted to fuoye sociology
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by larabae13(f): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
I've nt been posted yet! embarassed
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Dbrain22(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
hinohsend:

Finally!, I thought I was the only one going for geo in UI grin . 244 .....And U?
213 bro
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Dbrain22(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dbrain22:
plz help me check dis 65601803CD..tnx
someone shld help me check, trying it with my fone n its showing a blank page
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hinohsend: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dbrain22:
213 bro
Good, hope u've beinq posted.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
link2ok:

65001451IC
there

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by haryormeedeh(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
carolope:

Inconclusive. Error.
please can you help me check for my brother. 65148718bj
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by SirdimayG(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dbrain22:
someone shld help me check, trying it with my fone n its showing a blank page

Cannot find table 1
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by ASAbraham(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is my: thanks be to God....

Dear Adebayo Abraham Sunday Omeiza!!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI,, for an Admission Consideration.
Course MEDICINE AND SURGERY
A 6-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of MED/PHARM/HEALTH SCIENCES.

Kindly proceed to University Of Maiduguri, for your Screening exercise.

You are advised to visit the Institution's Portal (web site) for the Screening Date before proceeding.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by damlax: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ayindesegun10:
Bro, also an OAU aspirant but they never post me o
THEY HAVE POSTED ME FOR OAU AND I USED AWAITING RRSULT

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by SirdimayG(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
haryormeedeh:

please can you help me check for my brother. 65148718bj

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Wizdray: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is there anybody here who checked initially but wasn't offered provisional admission only to checked a second time and be offered?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by vicot(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
ASAbraham:
This is my: thanks be to God....

Dear Adebayo Abraham Sunday Omeiza!!!
Your Details Have Been Sent to UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI,, for an Admission Consideration.
Course MEDICINE AND SURGERY
A 6-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme in the Faculty of MED/PHARM/HEALTH SCIENCES.

Kindly proceed to University Of Maiduguri, for your Screening exercise.

You are advised to visit the Institution's Portal (web site) for the Screening Date before proceeding.
please help me check"65307683HD"
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Dbrain22(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
hinohsend:

Good, hope u've beinq posted.
its saying "cannot find table 1"
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
hinohsend:

Thanks, kindly remove my reg no and the screen shot.Once again thanks,I'm grateful.

kkk
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by thenny312(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
elskillful:
65072895CD pls check for me
not posted yet
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by wheezyoung(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
olive282:
I was posted to unn...pharmacy
cool. Good luck with your screening..welcome to the den in advance
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Teniolasmart: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
cmon:

I'm not sure 2nd choice candidates have been posted yet but You can check student's comment testimonies on Myschool's Website.
thanks for d info
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by thenny312(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hope u guys know been posted doesn't guarantee your admission, I'm not trying to be a buzz kill though.
For people that haven't been posted, don't worry they just started, urs will come #Dontgiveup
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
damlax:
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
damlax:
Congrats.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hinohsend: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:

kkk
What school are you aspiring for?...or are you a student already.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by polariss(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
olive282:
I was posted to unn...pharmacy
what's your jamb score,pls
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by hinohsend: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
SirdimayG:

Cannot find table 1

No p bro, I'd keep in touch.Best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.