Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration (91593 Views)

JAMB Opens Portal For Reprinting 2017 UTME Exam Slip – Confirm Yours Here / JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List Forwarded To Universities For Consideration. / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by gryhusky(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Wow....i have be admitted to study political science @ Udusok
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Japz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
mohat122:
As promised by the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), the portal for candidates to determine the institution they have been posted for 2016 admission has been enabled.

Candidates can actually check the institutions they have been posted for 2016 admission.

The portal is yet to be made official on its website, which goes to show that the candidates details are still being uploaded.

So if you check and it does not display your details, you can always check back.

How To Check Institution You Have Been Posted For 2016 Admission

-Visit the portal http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionRecommendationStatus.aspx?id=82903797-C2A2-44C3-B1D6-5EE46DCCDDFD

-On the page that opens, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.

-Click on "Check where you have been posted for admission" to access the details.

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112374197.xhtml?tema=201
plss o..are they gonna send sms??...pls i nid ansas
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Cindycute(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexxyworld(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
thenny312:
Hope u guys know been posted doesn't guarantee your admission, I'm not trying to be a buzz kill though.
For people that haven't been posted, don't worry they just started, urs will come #Dontgiveup

What guarantees their admission bruv! Its obvious you know so much.. Then enlighten them. I feel the only way there could be screened out after a provisional admission is their O'level esp for course combination. My TOT

1 Like

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by flexxyworld(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Japz:
plss o..are they gonna send sms??...pls i nid ansas

If you mean for the screening! You are advised too visit whatever school you are being posted too for their screening date.. Jamb wudnt determine the date but the school.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by mathkid(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Vivian ch not yet posted oo
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by keemlenski(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
they never post me too,watin we go do nw
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by rawdpiper(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls someone should help me check mine.

66415632CI
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by ENUGUdefender(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
check this for my kid bro...6548071FG someone should help me check it
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Boooooooooni: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
damlax:

THEY HAVE POSTED ME FOR OAU AND I USED AWAITING RRSULT
what's your JAMB score?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Cindycute(f): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls dis also
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by baddest095: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Any Uniuyo aspirant
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Ayyomrond(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
rawdpiper:
Pls someone should help me check mine.

66415632CI
You've been posted to unilag.Elect/elect. Congrat
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Cindycute(f): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sumone shld hlp me n check
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Brownhypo: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
UNILAG Dentistry aspirants, has anyone been posted ?

Haven't been posted o
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Kmartt(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Cindycute post=47437886]Sumone shld

U'v not been posted yet.
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mykel4God(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
UNILORIN is the school with highest number of aspirants,yet I haven't seen anyone been posted there.
Abi UNILORIN aspirants no dey Nairaland?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by damlax: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Boooooooooni:
what's your JAMB score?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Japz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
flexxyworld:

If you mean for the screening! You are advised too visit whatever school you are being posted too for their screening date.. Jamb wudnt determine the date but the school.
i mean d provisional admission....is jamb gon notify uu?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
flexxyworld:

What guarantees their admission bruv! Its obvious you know so much.. Then enlighten them. I feel the only way there could be screened out after a provisional admission is their O'level esp for course combination. My TOT

Yeah O'level course combination but don't forger departmental Jamb cut off mark, you know jamb said it's perfectly ok for a school to increase its cut of mark from 180 so if someone has 210 for example and his/her score is pegged at 240 then that should be able to disqualify the person also
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
hinohsend:

What school are you aspiring for?...or are you a student already.

am an aspirant of funaab................nd my name has been posted
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by promisedeco(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTED YET. #TEAMUNIZIK
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by MhizVeronica(f): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mykel4God:
UNILORIN is the school with highest number of aspirants,yet I haven't seen anyone been posted there.
Abi UNILORIN aspirants no dey Nairaland?

i have someone that ave been posted there

i did it for her
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by emerald16: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Any uniben dentistry aspirant posted yet?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Zakamori: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ayyomrond:

You've been posted to unilag.Elect/elect. Congrat

Can you please help me check 65725378DE thanks
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mykel4God(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:

i have someone that ave been posted there

i did it for her

What's her course and Jamb score?
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Zakamori: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Kmartt post=47438217][/quote]

Can you please help me check this 65725378DE. Thanks
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mavchamp(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Any uniben nursing student dat av bin posted plz coment
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Exclusive4It: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
MhizVeronica:

am an aspirant of funaab................nd my name has been posted

Please what's your course and Jamb score
Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Jennystyle(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just checked for my brother, no admission is given yet. Please what does this mean?

Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by Mavchamp(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jennystyle:
Just checked for my brother, no admission is given yet. Please what does this mean?

Itz nt unda admision status o!
2016 chek where u av bin posted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.